Author Topic: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception  (Read 8512 times)

yannuh

  • Guest
Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« on: August 06, 2015, 08:25:21 pm »
Hi mga sis! Pls help me if you have kiosks/stalls ideas na hinire nyo para sa wedding reception. Hubby wants a a dessert bar sana pero since we have a budget to achieve, we cannot afford uber mahal na dessert bar etc. all your suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated. Thanks mga sis!😘

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 09:12:20 pm »
Hi sis try mo mag DIY. Hmm if may tutulong sayo pabili ka donuts tapos bili ka containers or manghiram ka tapos lagyan nyo nalang ng sweets candies chocs. Yung table baka pwede iparequest sa caterer nyo.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 06:09:37 am »
Thanks sis! Discuss ko nga kay H2B if magDIY!:)

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 08:02:26 am »
We had Ferino's bibingka and puto bumbong. Patok na patok sa mga guests.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 08:06:58 am »
^^original plan ko sis dirty icecream and fishballs. Kaso di pwede mag cook sa venue. Kaya we had starbucks nalang. Sayang nga when my entourage knew the original plan na excite sila. Kasi ang cool daw naka coat and tie sila tapos making tusok tusok daw sa fishball cart haha!

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 08:14:41 am »
sis sevangelista, sino supplier mo ng Ferino's bibingka and puto bumbong and how much?:) parang gusto ko to since Dec wedding ko.

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 08:33:50 am »
Hi sis xsugar, bagay na bagay at pa-Christmas un wedding mo. Si Ricky Felizardo un supplier ko. Wife nya un apo ng nagtayo Ferino's. If you want, you can visit their stall in Club Filipino. Ok un package na binigay nya. I also inquired with other branches na hindi family-owned, and sa kanila talaga un pinakamagandang package na binigay. Nagustuhan ko un sa kanila kasi hindi mix un gamit sa bibingka. You get quality bibingka talaga.

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 10:43:47 am »
Hi, sis! I used to arrange dessert bars for my pamangkins bdays. We just order from diff stores & suppliers. Ask a crafty relative to arrange it nalang for you then padagdag ka ng table from the caterer. No charge yan dapat usually from them. As for the set up, I saw a banquet rental company few weeks ago at MAFBEX, Bella Banquet. They're on facebook but kulang pics from their display. Visit them Nalang. Or before sa Culinary school, we brought tiles. If you want a contemporary look :)
What's you're theme ba? Baka I could suggest usual household things you could use.

Here's where we usually order.
Shoppersville along Katipunan - for cheap cupcakes (Taisan with Icing 10-15pesos). I think some catering companies order from them lang kasi the lady asked me one time saan catering ako. They also have other individually sized desserts like apple pie. I forgot the others na.
The Pastry Company - caviar pie! They also have cakes & pastries like muffins, cookies that you could prolly add. They're on facebook too. I saw them post a pic they arranged a dessert bar.
Conti's - for mga bars like brownies, revel bars, lemon bars. 
Then my mom buys fruits too. Like strawberries, grapes para you don't need to have them sliced na.

Happy preps!

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 12:40:00 pm »
planning to DIY chips and cookies bar on our wedding.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:32 pm »
sis sevangelista, bagay nga partneran ko lang ng kapeng batangas! sila rin sa puto bumbong?thanks!

i'm planning to DIY also my dessert bar kaya lang wala akong creativity sa katawan pagdating sa designing ng table

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 05:28:34 pm »
starbucks--which is a total hit during cocktails. our candy buffet is only free from the cake i booked with chef kiko. though they call it candy buffet, it also consists of cake pops and cupcakes plus of course the jars of lollies. didn't get to see this coz naubos agad. dessert buffet is c/o k by cunanan. didn't add any more food booths since the hors d'ouvre  by our caterer is more than enough. super busog our guests.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 06:22:54 pm »
Hi, sis! I used to arrange dessert bars for my pamangkins bdays. We just order from diff stores & suppliers. Ask a crafty relative to arrange it nalang for you then padagdag ka ng table from the caterer. No charge yan dapat usually from them. As for the set up, I saw a banquet rental company few weeks ago at MAFBEX, Bella Banquet. They're on facebook but kulang pics from their display. Visit them Nalang. Or before sa Culinary school, we brought tiles. If you want a contemporary look :)
What's you're theme ba? Baka I could suggest usual household things you could use.

Here's where we usually order.
Shoppersville along Katipunan - for cheap cupcakes (Taisan with Icing 10-15pesos). I think some catering companies order from them lang kasi the lady asked me one time saan catering ako. They also have other individually sized desserts like apple pie. I forgot the others na.
The Pastry Company - caviar pie! They also have cakes & pastries like muffins, cookies that you could prolly add. They're on facebook too. I saw them post a pic they arranged a dessert bar.
Conti's - for mga bars like brownies, revel bars, lemon bars. 
Then my mom buys fruits too. Like strawberries, grapes para you don't need to have them sliced na.

Happy preps!

love your ideas sis. Thank you:) Theme is fusion of modern rustic & spring romance:)

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 10:10:21 pm »
Hi! you guys can try Pouf Cotton Candy hehe super cute umuuso siya sa instagram so baka gusto niyo lang:)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2015, 02:55:54 pm »
I totally wish I could get a Potato Corner cart for my wedding but it was vetoed by everyone :( Hahaha. I love their fries!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2015, 03:16:28 pm »
Potato corner 😍😍😍 cheese please!! I can eat them all day!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »
^^oh yes me too!! I'm eating it now haha! Sa birthday party nalang ng anak ko!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 03:28:14 pm »
^Gosh!!! The nearest potato corner here is 8 hrs and 30 minutes drive nonstop lol!! so wag mo ko inggitin sis! :)

Reese17 what kept you from getting a potato corner booth? Di you have something else in mind? :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2015, 03:59:59 pm »
I'm on a Potato Corner ban because I'm trying to lose some more lbs for the big day but ugh, I love their cheese fries so much <3

belle_v2g, it doesn't fit our overall theme kasi so sa birthday party nalang ng future kid/s ko! Hehe. We are serving hors d' oeuvres and nuts instead for cocktail hour, which is fine by me too. But if I could totally not care about themes and all, I'd put Potato Corner, fishballs and dirty ice cream stands. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 04:26:21 pm »
If only fries and potato corner booth can be decorated in such a way na hindi macocompromise our themes.. Hehe! but you know sis, the 3 hors d'ouvres (you are with k by c right?) that's more than enough na talaga, after the wedding some of our guests keep telling me na papatayin ko daw sila sa busog. I was seriously considering putting up a cheese platter table with crackers and dips P150/head ito with kbyc (di ko na pinush) and the krispy kreme booth--around 12k. And aside sa hors d'ouvre, the caterer served breads, salads and soup pa. sobra sobra na for a dinner :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Food Kiosks/Booths at your wedding reception
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 04:46:11 pm »
^inggit ako sa inyo kbyc brides kayo!

^^i want to have potato corner din sana kaso magmumukha daw birthday party if with starbucks. Kaya plano ko din sa bday ng anak ko nalang. And di kasi sila sumagot sa email ko dati hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close