Author Topic: Prep Dress  (Read 10511 times)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 06:14:51 am »
I'm actually looking at non-bridal robes; Cotton On Body has some nice printed kimono ones. Nakakapanghinayang kasi to spend that much on a robe that isn't practical for reuse..

I agree sis. :) I Got one back up robe from Cotton on, sale sila pa man din ngaun 15$ lang  ;)
I got my prep dress from Bugis 12$ lang, reusable pa. tee hee!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 10:15:54 am »
so glad you finally found your prep dress, sis maxim04! just a little over a week to go for you - how exciting! i hope you're getting plenty of beauty sleep and drinking lots of water ;D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2015, 02:04:47 am »
Does anybody know how much is that Carmen robe from LT?

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2017, 01:28:20 pm »
I'm not a fan of bridal robe during wedding preparation, so I guess I will just buy a white dress that has a low neckline (for make up purposes) with spaghetti straps that will also look good for pictorial :) I'm also thinking of asking my "bride tribe" if they can wear a clean white button down top and denim shorts for pictorial preps :)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2017, 03:28:09 pm »
Does anybody know how much is that Carmen robe from LT?

It's 8,500. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close