Author Topic: Prep Dress  (Read 10525 times)

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 01:24:49 am »
@belle_v2g, I like that sideboob dress! I hope I can pull it of. I'm a bit shy but I like the idea of wearing that during the preps for my big day :)

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2015, 11:39:17 am »
Hi,

Just saw the styles on La Tercera.. grabe..ang daming styles ng laces... so overwhelmed.. will need to research what those laces are.. wala kasing pictures..

Choosing between Patty and Kim.. looks very similar.. not sure what the differences are... and kung anong lace ba yung maganda..
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:32:46 pm by dolphine »

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2015, 12:46:58 pm »
I'm also thinking to use an over-sized polo as a prep dress but I realized parang di sya bagay because I have a very petite frame. What would you suggest? I'm not into robes kasi.  :P

120515

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2015, 12:51:13 pm »
hi mrsabc, i'm also petite and i'm wearing a sparkly romper from forever21. i posted the link a couple of posts back on this thread. you can also try wearing a maxi dress  ;)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 02:33:22 pm »
^ Hi 120515, parang you are becoming my mentor/adviser na, heheh.. Thanks sa mga advise and tips kahit from other topics.

By the way, I saw the picture and I like it especially yong color and fabric. Elegant pa rin sya tingnan. I think I will go for a Maxi dress, para mas safe kasi I tend to be malikot when I get excited. ;)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2015, 02:57:37 pm »
mrs.abc, happy to help  ;D there are so many shops you can check for pretty maxi dresses here in sg. i bet you'll find one in no time!

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2015, 06:13:13 pm »
Joining! I'm also wondering why nauso ang bridal robes as a prep dress. Naging business tuloy ng marami lol. Natotorn tuloy ako. I initially wanted a maxi dress, but now parang gusto ko na rin ng robe!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2015, 07:51:01 pm »
Go check out their catalogue juwie! I had a hard time looking for nice robes in malls, so I was happy to find and get the La Tercera one :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24:08 pm »
^ thank you dear! I will  :) :) :) if not La Tercera, I will have a maxi dress made. There's a style of a maxi dress/sideboob/backless dress that I really like, but I want it specifically made for my body type and measurements. Lol ang arte. ;D

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 03:16:25 am »
sis 120515 until now hindi pa ko nakakapunta sa forever21 sa orchard. hahaha. ang happy kasi maghanap dun kasi building ang gagalugarin para sa prep dress. tee hee!

120515

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 09:14:32 am »
^ hahaha! sis maxim04, i so agree with you!

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2015, 10:02:54 am »
Hi sis Caleeice!!! :) Which specific one did you get? :) pati lace ang daming choices! :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2015, 11:18:36 am »
Juwie, get what makes your heart flutter! It's your big day after all! Hihi

Dolphine, I got the Patty robe. :)

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2015, 11:44:47 am »
^^ sis dolphine you can ask them for the laces and color especially for Patty ang dami choices. Inemail nila sa akin when I asked them. For the Yna naman two choices lang ang lace pero ang colors super dami din if you want to match with your motif.

I ordered a LT robe for my friend as a gift for her wedding sa December. Ang choice namin is Yna and Patty also but hindi kami nagmatch ng choice ng Wedding Stylist/Coordinator niya kasi surprise sana so we decided na lang to let my friend choose it kasi it's her big day anyway. Since simple and petite siya pinili niya ang Yna at kahit color same nung sa catalog haha!  :D

Ang daming maganda robes sa LT pero her wedding stylist/coordinator sinuggest din ang Amelia in Lace pero mas gusto ko si LT haha!

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:54 am »
^ Sis Caleeice and sis Snowflakes08, which lace type did you choose? I'm torn with Chantilly and Floral... :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2015, 05:32:52 am »
^ thank you dear! I will  :) :) :) if not La Tercera, I will have a maxi dress made. There's a style of a maxi dress/sideboob/backless dress that I really like, but I want it specifically made for my body type and measurements. Lol ang arte. ;D

Go juwie!! I'm sure you'll look great on that! :)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2015, 09:05:33 am »
planning to get the Patty robe from LT as well. pinagpipilian ko rin chantilly or floral lace. floral is the one used for patty laurel, yung chantilly marami rin samples sa fb nila. i dont know why but i really dont like yung chemical lace. im also considering Catherine kasi its longer and it comes with a chemise. so hard to choose lalo na its so expensive pa. lol too bad they don't have a physical store where we can see the actual robes in person.

snowflakes08

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2015, 10:45:30 am »
^ Sis Caleeice and sis Snowflakes08, which lace type did you choose? I'm torn with Chantilly and Floral... :(

For Patty, pinili namin is yung Champagne silk then champagne Chantilly lace then gold embroidery.  :D

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2015, 12:08:02 pm »
I'm actually looking at non-bridal robes; Cotton On Body has some nice printed kimono ones. Nakakapanghinayang kasi to spend that much on a robe that isn't practical for reuse..

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Prep Dress
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2015, 01:32:14 pm »
has anyone tried Surco? they have lace robes and silk/satin robes. they're much more simple so im hoping cheaper din, especially for the entourage robes.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close