watch now

Author Topic: Green concealer  (Read 1925 times)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Green concealer
« on: July 31, 2015, 10:55:24 am »
I have this huge red zit on my forehead right now and I searched the internet and a green concealer daw neutralizes the redness. Where can I buy a green concealer mga sis?

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 12:25:25 pm »
^sis you can have that huge zit injected with steroids by a derma :) it costs around 200 pesos and it will flatten within the next 24 hours :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 01:30:09 pm »
Most brands carry these color correcting concealers.

My HG is Naturactor. Easy to apply and neutralizes the redness well. I've used it for more than a year pero super tipid niya gamitin.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 03:45:47 pm »
^sis you can have that huge zit injected with steroids by a derma :) it costs around 200 pesos and it will flatten within the next 24 hours :)

Hi sis! Masakit ba yung zit injection? Medyo mababa kasi pain tolerance ko kaya I'm scared of going to a derma to have my zits injected

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 03:50:14 pm »
Most brands carry these color correcting concealers.

My HG is Naturactor. Easy to apply and neutralizes the redness well. I've used it for more than a year pero super tipid niya gamitin.

I've heard of naturactor before sis but I haven't tried it out yet. Maybe now is the right time to try this out  :) Online ka ba nabili nito sis?

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 03:52:43 pm »
^^parang kurot lang :) the pain lasts for less than 5 seconds lang.
And it's so worth it :) Ang sarap ng feeling na nagfflatten yung zit and you can conceal normally and it wouldn't show at all kasi wala nang bump :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 05:03:54 pm »
^^parang kurot lang :) the pain lasts for less than 5 seconds lang.
And it's so worth it :) Ang sarap ng feeling na nagfflatten yung zit and you can conceal normally and it wouldn't show at all kasi wala nang bump :)

Thanks for the suggestion sis!  :) Maganda na yung walang bump kasi di kaya ng concealer i-conceal yung bump

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 10:18:14 pm »
Okay din yung green corrector ng Make Up Forever. :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 11:02:14 am »
^ Saan ka nabili sis ng make up forever products?  :)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:31 pm »
^MOA, Megamall, and somewhere in Makati :)


This is a high end brand na overpriced in Manila. Prepare to shell out 1,000 to 2,000 for a concealer :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Green concealer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 02:11:50 pm »
^ Oh  :'( So its better if I just go to a derma and have my zits injected than to buy the corrector from make up forever

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close