Author Topic: Best Garden Venues?  (Read 3618 times)

sildusoleil

• GirlTalker
  • The Red Thread of Fate
Best Garden Venues?
« on: July 28, 2015, 04:57:16 pm »
Hi, naghahanap ako ng garden Venues sa Manila, Bulacan or Pampanga? Saan kaya maganda?

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
Re: Best Garden Venues?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 06:36:17 pm »
Wala akong maitutulong sa Bulacan and Pampanga sis pero I'll give you what I have:

- The Mango Farm (Rizal)
- Father Blanco's Garden (Manila)
- Velada Estate (Rizal)
- Jardin de Miramar (Rizal)
- Ibarra's Garden (Manila)
- Jardin de Rosella (Tagaytay)
- Mahogany Place (Tagaytay)
- Splendido (Tagaytay)
- Angelfields (Tagaytay)
- Hacienda Isabella (Tagaytay)

Last three are my personal favorites na pinagpilian namin before booking. Love your own hehe pero i've also recommended the others to my friends. Minsan kasi you just need to see a lot of options to figure out what you like and dont like. Since di pare-pareho ng preferences mga tao. :) Happy hunting sis!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:38:29 pm by sparklingjewel »

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 01:05:42 pm »
Bulacan - The Greenery

Pampanga - The Country Garden

🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

Lorgail

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 02:51:59 pm »
Wala rin ako matutulong pero baka may mapadaan dito na nag hahanap sa Tagaytay kaya drop ko nalang din Sis  ;D

Hillcreek Gardens
Tagaytay Wedding Cafe
Le Jardin Rosella
Two Gardens
Moon Garden
Colossian Garden
Pintoresco - Medyo Pricey

reese17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 11:24:11 pm »
The Lotus Pod in Pansol, Laguna is nice! Attended a wedding here last March and even if it was at the height of summer, the breeze in the afternoon was nice and cool. :)

http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2015/07/06/the-quaint-and-the-quirky/
http://www.lotuspodph.com/

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 12:03:10 am »
^Ooohh, lovely intimate wedding! I love the reception styling and cake also :) In-house catering mukhang ok ah!

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
  • blessed | favored | loved
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 06:58:57 am »
Hi sildusoleil, for Pampanga, as mentioned above, The Country Garden in San Fernando was just built few years ago and they have this doll house where they do weddings and other events. I recommended this to a friend of mine who's getting married in Jan 2016, however, they found this newly built glass house with a golf course which is ideal for garden weddings too, located as well in San Fdo.  I gotta ask her what the name of the venue is then I'll let you know. :)

In Bulacan, I couldn't think if any but The Greenery where most prenup sessions are held. Other venues you might consider are the resort located all over Bulacan.

For Manila, which part are you specifically looking at. We had our wedding reception at the Glass Garden which is an indoor garden  glass dome type venue that can hold up to 350 pax, located in Pasig City. Other gardens you might consider: The Blue Gardens, Fernwood Gardens, Casa Camba Home Garden Venue, The Hanging Gardens in Fairview QC, the Secret Garden, Solea Garden, Sampaguita Gardens and Light of Love --all located in Quezon City.

Hope you get to book your venue soon. :)
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

reese17

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 02:31:21 pm »
^Ooohh, lovely intimate wedding! I love the reception styling and cake also :) In-house catering mukhang ok ah!

The caterer was Cibo! The table centerpieces were super pretty and the buffet table styling was nice too. The food was so so good. If I had the budget, I'd probably go with Gaita Fores also. We were super stuffed. :)

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 07:26:59 pm »
^Kaya naman pala! Haha sorry kala ko in-house. I love that, small stylish wedding in an exquisite garden venue, with superb food..lovely wedding. :)
Hay, one of my slight regrets too actually is not going todo with my caterer. Fiance and I booked kasi before we knew that his mom would shoulder it (and basically we didnt have to keep to a certain cost per head na pala). :( I would have gone with Cibo or Bizu as well. Kahit Bizu manlang... ang layo talaga kasi ng satisfaction ko haha.

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 01:29:56 am »
Hi, naghahanap ako ng garden Venues sa Manila, Bulacan or Pampanga? Saan kaya maganda?

For Pampanga brides, you may want to consider this: http://www.greencanyon.com.ph
Green Canyon Resort, Clark. :) nuce place and very relaxing. :)
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

Missus O

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 10:46:12 am »
^ Just to add,  for those looking for garden places up north, Lakeshore Pampanga. One of my best friends got married there last year.  It was really pretty. Plus they are also renting out 3-4 bedroom villas, semi furnished, so hotel accomodations won't be a problem. Catering and styling, they hired Pampanga Based XOC catering. We are pretty particular with food, and in fairness masarap ang food talaga nila. And the stylist also did wonders sa event.  You can check their SDE here  :
https://vimeo.com/127708860
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 11:22:49 am »
^yes! how did i forget about lakeshore haha! and bd you won't go wrong with any Pampanga based caterer. :)
- N. Mah

decibel28

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 04:56:22 pm »
Angelfields bride to be here! :)

angelyuwe

• Probationary
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 10:13:42 pm »
I highly recommend Alta Veranda de Tibig sa Imus. Slightly pricey yung venue pero I guarantee you na sobrang worth it. Check our Wedding SDE for the venue.

Wedding SDE: https://www.facebook.com/photofarmPH/videos/1722595054427188/

BigBoss84

• Probationary
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 03:40:07 am »
Hello everyone, I want to open a business with LED lights in Manila. Especially lights for night lighting. I think it is a good idea and it will be a profitable business. Besides, I want to bring LED lights for greenhouses. It is a problem only, where can I find customers who are ready to buy them. The price is good and they are of the highest quality. They are imported from Canada. There are led grow lights in Canada of the highest quality, which is why I import from there. What do you say, where can I find customers?

meladra28

• Probationary
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 06:21:51 pm »
Booked Palm Garden Events Place in Amadeo Cavite for my November 2020 wedding :) Maganda yung setup niya very cozy since I will be having an intimate Christian wedding perfect yung place niya. Meron na kasamang overnight accomodation for 16 persons yung package nila malapit lang din siya sa Tagaytay. :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close