We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses, anyone tried both Renew and Psalmstre placenta soap? Which is better?
Ang whitening soap na effective talaga for me BN extreme whitening soap and Cyliena black pearl soap. Hands down bilis makita ang effect less than a month lang ok na.
^ yes sis combo ko sya para mas mabilis at hindi rin masyado drying.
I do not see any effect ng BN soap for me. Although I can see some micropeeling (as in super konti lang)... but I might give it a second shot. Ano pa ba pwede to bring my skin back to its glory lol, ang itim ko na super.