watch now

Author Topic: Biologique Recherche skincare products  (Read 14605 times)

kikaycorner

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 07:42:47 pm »
^ That post helped me when I was deciding whether to buy the Lotion P50 or not. :)

@vanity fair: Does Rescue Spa accept non-US credit cards?

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 10:35:31 pm »
^ Yes they accept PH CC... Free shipping for purchases $100 up.  Kaya lang the P50 is just $94, shipping is $9.  So what i do is buy a lip balm or soap also ($7) para umabot ng $100. 

kikaycorner

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2015, 01:27:30 pm »
^Hmm, hindi ko magawa kasi when I try to put my billing address, USA lang ang option sa country.  So I emailed both Rescue Spa and Vicki Morav.  Sabi ng Rescue Spa they only accept credit cards with US billing address, while Vicki Morav said I can pay by PayPal in their website or email them my credit card details.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2015, 01:55:20 pm »
^ Don't use your PH billing address.  I use the shipping address as my billing address.  I just ordered in Rescue Spa last week & used my BPI cc. 

kikaycorner

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 02:24:29 pm »
Oh I see. It doesn't matter if the billing address doesn't match the real one?

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 02:25:44 pm »
I have decided to get the P50 (new formula/no phenol) and the P50V (new formula/no phenol). Still not sure whether I'll be getting the 50ml or the 150ml ones, hmmm...

I've been using acids and tretinoin for years, and I'm not allergic to vinegar so I'll be taking the plunge. :D Hindi na kasi ako satisfied sa results na nakukuha ko sa current actives in my routine.

I agree that the P50 isn't the be-all and end-all of skincare products. From what I have read, it's just a balancing, exfoliating acid toner. I'll be realistic and admit that I don't expect it to tackle hyperpigmentation and inflammation, but hey, if it does a better job than my prescription creams, Paula's Choice, etc. then I wouldn't mind the investment. A little goes a long way naman daw. x)

You don't necessarily have to get expensive facials nor buy other products from Biologique Recherche/ cult expensive brands in my opinion. Actually, I don't really recommend facials unless nagamit mo na dati 'yung mga gagamitin nila sa face mo during the session. May risk kasi na magkaroon ka ng allergic reaction o breakouts. For other skin concerns, try to research on ingredients such as vitamin C, niacinamide, galactomyces ferment filtrate (pitera), licorice root extract, etc. that may address your needs tapos maghanap ng products na meron nun. Maramiiii and most of the time, they don't break the bank.  ;D

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 02:57:38 pm »
Oh I see. It doesn't matter if the billing address doesn't match the real one?

Yes, ok lang if they don't match. 

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 01:20:27 am »
Thanks guys, I thought it had glycolic acid. Checked the ingredients online na. Glad to know it doesn't have it. I might just buy it online na lang and have it shipped via Johnny Air or some other freight forwarder.

Hi fabuleuxmoi, I'm not sure if I could call it a toner, but it's the solution that has 10% glycolic acid. I think I might be sensitive to products that are high in glycolic acid because my skin reacted with derma e's glycolic line, too.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 11:39:47 am »
Vanity fair
How long til the rescue spa deliveries arrive? Dumating na yung parcel mo? Ill be ordering tonight excited excited excited!


vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2015, 02:17:23 pm »
I had it delivered in NYC.  It took 3 days yata. Mabilis sila mag deliver & may free samples pa na kasama.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 04:10:17 pm »
Anyone know if this is available in japan or Hong Kong for cheaper than local prices?

kiracara

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2015, 02:23:19 pm »
Eyeing the P50 for when I'm older, but di ko pa afford right now.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 06:00:21 pm »
Loving the effects of P50 on my face, glowy siya and my pores appear smaller compared before i was using it. Right now i use it with iced cotton, i don't feel any sting naman. Also i use it with tretinoin, ok naman hindi nairritate yung face ko. Downside lang is pricey talaga siya if dito bibilhin pero if sa US directly almost half the price, i was wondering sana if merong magoorder sa US makikisabay sana ako kasi i also like to try their cleanser, i've been looking for a low ph cleanser sana to combine with my P50..

Thanks in advance

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2016, 10:51:14 pm »
Hindi na yata tumatanggap ang sparescue nang philippine cc ilang ulit ako nag try kahit gamitin pa yung shipping address as billing address kaya sa vicki morav na lang ako nag order.

I'm excited to try P50. By the way nag pa pa monthly facial/peeling pa ba kayo o enough na ang P50? Baka kasi ma over exfoliate kung mag pa facial/peeling pa lalo na gumagamit rin ako nang tretinoin.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2016, 07:05:35 am »
^If you wash your face with a cloth, para na ring basic facial done by a therapist, from my experience.

It is a good product but I have to wait for my Alpha H Liquid Gold to finish before buying another one. First 2 weeks of P50 was good for my skin, after that I look pale. Parang hindi kaya ng skin ko na if I use P50, Paula's Choice 2%BHA and Alpha H Liquid Gold in one week, I just have to choose one or two.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2016, 02:14:54 pm »
^
Hindi ko pa na try washing my face with a cloth.  try ko nga. How often mo ba ginagawa?

Ako yung P50W  for sensitive skin muna i ta try ko. Nabasa ko kasi sa isang blog na kung hindi ka pa sanay sa acid toner or hesitant ka yung P50W muna daw gamitin tapos pag na tolerate nang skin saka na lang mag P50.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 03:38:45 pm »
^Every night, double cleanse then wipe off with a warm wet cloth. Napansin ko lang na when I started using the P50 para rin akong nagpa-basic facial pag ganyan na instead of just splashing with water. I don't use my Clarisonic anymore, parang milder way of manual exfoliation and I've got better results maybe better for my dehydrated combination skin.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:47:51 pm by ataypool »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2016, 04:01:21 pm »
^ The muslin cloth method that THE Caroline Hirons swears by :D
I used to do that too, but I currently don't have a helper/yaya at home to mind my daily wash cloths, so next time na lang uli. They need to be washed or changed daily din kasi hehe.

I haven't gotten a diamond peel in the longest time because of Lotion P50. It has that effect talaga, ano? I'm currently testing Pixi Glow Tonic to see how it works against Lotion P50. I'm not as impressed so far. :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2016, 04:47:29 pm »
^^
Thank you. Try ko nga rin yan pagka minsan hindi ko rin kasi yata magagawa everyday since the cloth need to be washed or changed daily.

^
Sis roxyhart. Are you still using tretinoin? I'll be using P50 soon, but I don't want to give up tret.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Biologique Recherche skincare products
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 04:00:22 pm »
^I stopped na muna, pret_ty68, coz we are aiming to have our next baby soonest. :) Yung full strength na tretinoin lang, I'm taking a break from it muna. But all the other acids, tuloy tuloy pa rin naman ngayon. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close