watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12  (Read 68678 times)

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2018, 01:43:46 pm »
I'm currently using HHN  strengthening conditioner. So far, I'm liking it. I noticed I have less hairfall. Also love the lush vanilla scent. Will try the mandarin scent next.

also using Sunflower Beauty Oil, Acne Defense Facial wash and toner and solution gel. Currently experiencing breakouts kasi. Before the acne defense toner, I was using the hydrating face toner (even using it as a mist at times)

zach26

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #361 on: September 01, 2018, 12:02:24 am »
Ok lang ba gamitin ang Sunflower beauty oil sa kids? I have a 7year old and 4 year old kids. andami kasi nila peklat from insect bites

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #362 on: September 01, 2018, 02:18:26 pm »
^ yes sis. It?s perfectly safe for them. When i run out of HHN?s baby oil, I use sunflower oil for my four year old son..

zach26

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #363 on: September 01, 2018, 02:34:35 pm »
^ thank you sis. does it help to lighten dark marks?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2018, 10:17:54 am »
^ sorry, i cant tell if it can lighten marks because i dont really use it for that purpose sis.. I use it for my face as a cleansing oil. My husband naman uses it on as a moisturizing oil for his hair.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #365 on: November 13, 2018, 07:11:36 pm »
Which one do you prefer most, the original beauty oil or the Luxe?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2018, 08:46:56 am »
I prefer the original. Why? Because it?s pure sunflower oil.  I?m not sure kasi how my skin would react to argan oil, which is present in the luxe version.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2018, 11:30:53 am »
^ thank you sis. does it help to lighten dark marks?

THIS. super effective for me. I also use it to lighten other body parts kaya HG ko sya. perfect for knees, elbows, butt, eyebags and even lips! yun lip treatment nila na mahal isang bote na ng sunflower oil nila. To think main ingredient rin nun is sunflower oil.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #368 on: November 15, 2018, 01:30:22 pm »
^^Oh dear! i tried the LUXE, ang lagkit at init sa face  ;D mas gusto ko ang original nga. Pag uwi ko ng pinas sana may mahanap ako, may bago kasi akong nakita sa website nila, yung beauty oil "bloom" for brightening, lalagay ko sa mga dark spots ko at ng anak ko  ;D  Dalawa lang kasi nakita ni hubby yung luxe and original. Anyway, isang gamit palang naman, tignan ko muna baka maganda naman ang effect minus the lagkit feeling nga lang. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:38:49 pm by marssie »

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #369 on: January 10, 2019, 12:13:56 pm »
THIS. super effective for me. I also use it to lighten other body parts kaya HG ko sya. perfect for knees, elbows, butt, eyebags and even lips! yun lip treatment nila na mahal isang bote na ng sunflower oil nila. To think main ingredient rin nun is sunflower oil.

Hi Irene,

I am curious if it did really improve your eyebags? Concern ko rin kasi siya eh.  How often do you apply it?

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #370 on: January 10, 2019, 12:15:09 pm »
Also,  has anyone tried their deodorants?

Did it help with whitening and sweat? :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #371 on: January 10, 2019, 03:35:31 pm »
anyone tried the elixir?
it's comparable daw sa kiehl's?

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #372 on: January 10, 2019, 03:43:27 pm »
Also,  has anyone tried their deodorants?

Did it help with whitening and sweat? :)

I don't like their roll-on deodorant nangangamoy [textspeak!] underarm ko. I was thinking maybe dahil buntis ako but my husband also complained sa deo nila nangangamoy kilikili niya

ianne06

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #373 on: January 10, 2019, 11:19:34 pm »
Ask ko lang..naeexpire ba ang sunflower oil ng human nature?

2016 ko pa kasi binili [textspeak!] sunflower oil ko and di ko siya madalas gamitin hanggang sa nakalimutan ko na siya.. tia sa makakasagot.  :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2019, 03:32:41 pm »
Ang bango ng HNN shampoo yung aloe, napahoard ako, parang galing salon ka lang, son ko naman sabi amoy banana ;D

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #375 on: January 17, 2019, 03:39:39 pm »
I don't like their roll-on deodorant nangangamoy [textspeak!] underarm ko. I was thinking maybe dahil buntis ako but my husband also complained sa deo nila nangangamoy kilikili niya

Thank you sis. This is noted, I've always been curious. Thank goodness I haven't bought one.  I am sticking with milcu powder.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #376 on: January 17, 2019, 03:42:05 pm »
anyone tried the elixir?
it's comparable daw sa kiehl's?

I saw this one as well. I am contemplating if I should buy cause it's quite pricey.

Hoping someone will give feedback about this. :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #377 on: January 22, 2019, 08:46:40 am »
^ I?ve tried the elixir before. Smells so good and surprisingly not sticky on my face. I remember it made my skin glow.. hmm now I?m thinking why I stopped using it..

Can?t compare it to kiehl?s though because I haven?t tried that yet.

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #378 on: January 22, 2019, 10:03:25 am »
Im using the Elixir for almost  2 mos na. True to their claim na it dries pimples overnight. I'm sticking to it for now since wala naman breakouts, moisturized ang face and yeah, made my skin glow. 😉😉😉

keilu

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #379 on: January 22, 2019, 11:12:04 am »
Ask ko lang..naeexpire ba ang sunflower oil ng human nature?

2016 ko pa kasi binili [textspeak!] sunflower oil ko and di ko siya madalas gamitin hanggang sa nakalimutan ko na siya.. tia sa makakasagot.  :)

they put in a best before date on oils ... im guessing its effectiveness is better before that date. and after that date .. its not as potent.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close