watch now

Author Topic: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12  (Read 68361 times)

tish.marti.casti

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2017, 04:17:33 pm »
hello sis, hindi ko pa na-try [textspeak!] luxe oil but i have been using the sunflower beauty oil before for removing make up (mascara, foundation, lahat na). effective naman sya. i am now using the cleansing oil, gusto ko lang din i-try. so far effective din sya in removing makeup. both works really well. [textspeak!] beauty oil lang kasi mas multi-purpose, pwede sa face, armpits, or other body parts na need ng moisturising. my mom uses it sa armpits, nakakaputi daw (e hindi naman maitim arpits nya in the first place ::) )

Hello! Sunflower Beauty Oil is lighter in consistency & has no odor. It's nice to apply on the face (I used it to condition my lashes & eyebrows) and also as an aftershave oil (diba, kapag nag shave ka or nagpawax, sometimes there's an slight tightness on your skin or it feels raw - yung parang tender siya? -- or a little irritated?). The Sunflower Beauty Oil LUXE, I've tried it too -- it has a light rose essential oil scent -- so I don't recommend using it on your whole face kasi nakakahilo e. But its richer & thicker than the regular sunflower oil -- so if you have dry patches, OK siya. Talagang mas moisturizing.

The Gentle Cleansing Oil is just the same as the Sunflower Oil in feel but it has a nice orange scent that makes your makeup removal experience more relaxing plus the nozzle is different -- one pump is enough for your whole face (provided you're not wearing liquid lipstick or water proof stuff).

For me, the original Sunflower Beauty Oil is still the best -- ginagamit ko rin sa baby ko (after her bath) kasi walang scent...so OK for sensitive skin. Nakakatipid ako.  :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2017, 04:30:27 pm »
Anyone tried the new lipstick?

sima

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #342 on: February 15, 2017, 08:31:21 am »
May nagregalo sa akin ng Orange Sunrise lotion.  Ang bango niya at nourishing first application ko pa lang. 

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #343 on: February 15, 2017, 09:19:47 am »
Ako lang ba may issues sa container ng SBO? Mahirap ipump, may leaks pag every after pump, then nagkakasmell kahit wala pa namang one year? :( It's what stopping me from buying my 3rd bottle.

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #344 on: February 15, 2017, 01:05:56 pm »
^sa una mahirap i pump pag bagong bili, pero pag tagal na okay na sya. di ko pa naman na experience makabili ng smelly, check mo baka expired na

try ko bumili ng mask nila, sana okay sakin, ang grabe ng dry skin ko ngayon tag lamig

dreammimashou

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2017, 11:30:53 am »
I have the following:

Day Moisturizer
Night Cream
Gentle Cleansing Oil
Soothing Balm

Do you recommend their conditioners? Also, maganda ba yung LUXE oil nila? I am planning to add serum to my regimen sana. Thank you!

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2017, 11:53:30 am »
Hi. Pahingi ako feedback sa HHN Coffee and Vanilla Body Scrub. Thanks.

HAYLEELOVE

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #347 on: March 09, 2017, 10:59:37 pm »
Love their clarifying shampoo. Ok na ok ito sa mga oily ang hair. Once a week ko lang siyang ginagamit or basta I could sense na super clogged na yung scalp ko ng shampoo and conditioner residue.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2017, 08:27:42 am »
@ imyourangel

Issue din yan ng mom ko with the sunflower oil sis. Nag iiba ng amoy even if it's not yet expired. I think it's really because they use all natural ingredients that's why the products become rancid quickly.

anyway, she gave the sunflower oil to me and I still use it. Yung di ko pa naopen na new bottle of sunflower oil, nilagay ko muna sa ref. Hoping to prevent it from being rancid.😊

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2017, 09:49:21 am »
I love their new product, the Velvet Liquid Lipstick. :) I bought the Poppy Berry variant. it doesn't try my lips. may moisturizer siya and it has a subtle but very nice scent.:) I love its color on my lips.:) hoping to try the other variant as well to compare. :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #350 on: March 13, 2017, 05:35:41 am »
Bumili na ako ng tomato facial wash nila at mabango din siya. Kaamoy ng tomato toner nila. Lathers well naman and ok yung combination nila sa akin noong ginamit ko sila pareho kagabi. Ang fresh lang.  I might try the tomato regimen for some time and see how it goes. Dami ko kasing nababasang raves on tomato skin care.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #351 on: March 20, 2017, 04:22:09 pm »
bought their tomato toner last week, pero kinabukasan pag gising ko may pimple ako. i tried parin naman kasi baka nagkataon lang, but i get zits everyday na ginamit ko sya. kagabi i stopped muna, so far walang bagong pimple na lumabas. ang bango pa naman nya :( or maybe i'll try to use it sa morning na lang muna. baka di sya compatible sa skincare ko pag gabi.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #352 on: March 20, 2017, 06:57:29 pm »
I love their new product, the Velvet Liquid Lipstick. :) I bought the Poppy Berry variant. it doesn't try my lips. may moisturizer siya and it has a subtle but very nice scent.:) I love its color on my lips.:) hoping to try the other variant as well to compare. :)

sis hindi ba sticky?? nag ddry siya as matte?? patingin naman sis ng swatch mo sa lips hehe. kahit lips lang. thanks

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #353 on: October 19, 2017, 11:03:55 pm »
Hi!  ;D   I just bought yung sunflower beauty oil luxe and the overnight elixir. Pwede ko ba sila gamitin sabay? I mean yung elixir at night and the sunflower oil at day? BTW, I have really dry skin..

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #354 on: October 20, 2017, 02:15:53 am »
Been happy so far with their foot spray and hand cream. I got the eucalyptus variant for each. Good buys. Will get another once they run out.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2017, 08:47:28 am »
I've been using their moisturizing conditioner and okay naman sya, but I want to try their salon care range, kaya lang wala talaga akong mahanap. Tempted to have it shipped na lang.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #356 on: October 22, 2017, 10:16:12 am »
meron ba sila make up remover? yung cleansing oil ba yun? how much? tia

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2018, 12:38:53 am »
Nourishing or Hydrating facial wash, what?s better?

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2018, 08:28:32 am »
I?m loving the perfect flush cream tint in Rosy shade (sa lips and cheeks) and perfect coverage mineral foundation in vanilla! Lakas lang maka blooming ng dalawa!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Human Heart Nature - Thread 12
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2018, 06:44:53 pm »
I also like their cream tint. I have rosy and hibiscus. It gives my lips just the right color without drying it. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close