We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Does anyone use the SBO as an oil cleanser (before foaming cleanser)? How did it go for you? Nasayang lang yung ganito ko kasi ang lagkit, parang di naman mag sink in sa skin ko. Mainit yung feeling.I also bought their jojoba oil, to use as facial oil. I will do a patch test this weekend. Sana ok lahat.
I'm planning to use HHN for my baby. head to toe, i read somewhere na recommended sya ng pedias. nakakainis lang yung website nila parang di kumpleto. I'm planning to visit one of their stores na lang.
Ano po hhn mosquito repellant na pwede for pregnant women? Thanks po