watch now

Author Topic: how to divide time when you have an infant twins plus a 2 year old toddler  (Read 1028 times)

newbeymum

  • Guest
hello mommies.. I have a daughter who just turned 2 last May and apparently I also have twins both boys and they are only 4 months old. I am really having a hard time dividing my time with my babies. I can see now that my toddler is getting jealous with the babies whe she sees with the twins or feeeding the twins she would shout no!no!no! and I have noticed that my toddler now is more clingy to her yaya than me. Feeling ko kase si yaya sa kanya lang unlike ako nakikita niya ko carry mga babies. Sa may mga ganitong situation what do you do? hirap talaga. But what i do now i spend more time with my toddler since I am trying to develop my relationship with her. Please help mommies na may ganitong situation.

kyla_0429

  • Guest
WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for you though I am not yet in that type of situation, i know how hard it is to try to divide your attention to your kiddos most likely when they are all considered babies pa. When I gave birth to my second child I was havin the same dilemma kahit pa super laki ng age gap nila, not because I saw ate getting jeaous but because I know n ng kukulang n ko ng time sa knya even if d nya sinasabi. I suggest that once your babies are asleep kung sakali man n mgsabay clang matulog try to play/bond with ate, I highly recommend that you seek help from your partner din para mas mabgyn ng attention si baby ate.

try reading my post din sis if you have time

http://danerelente.blogspot.com/2014/05/yes-i-feel-guilty.html
:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close