watch now

Author Topic: Husband has Varicocele  (Read 1851 times)

rockafella_chic

  • Guest
Husband has Varicocele
« on: July 10, 2015, 05:03:09 pm »
Good afternoon sis!
I think this is my first time posting something though I've been a member since I'm not sure when. Well, the reason why I'm posting this is because I need help. My husband was diagnosed with varicocele. Before that, we were actually trying to have a baby. It was almost a year so we decided to seek help. He was advised to get a semen analysis. That was when we found out that he is not producing a normal sperm cell. The doctor told us to have his scrotum undergo ultrasound. It was heartbreaking when I saw him crying and losing hope. The only way is to treat him with surgery wherein they will cut the veins that's causing the abnormal shape of his sperms. The doctor said it might cost 180k-200k. We don't have that amount right now. We can get that money in 2 years. But the operation needs to be done immediately because both of his testicles needs to be treated. And if the surgery will not be done soon, it may lead to infertility. So I want to ask if you guys know a urologist who can help us with this matter?

Thank you!

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Husband has Varicocele
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 05:34:09 pm »
^urologists in private practice would cost as much. Try consulting in PGH Outpatient Department para mas mura. Walang PF na babayaran, gamit lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close