watch now

Author Topic: Teentalkers  (Read 1535 times)

prettydefined

  • Guest
Teentalkers
« on: July 08, 2015, 02:10:17 pm »
Is there anyone here who is a former teentalker at Candy? :)

Post away your usernames!  :)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:17 am »
My first username was sassy_xao since the Korean movie Sassy Girl was so popular during that time lol then I registered again and use Miss Taken.

I'm also a member of Lunatic forum by xyla and Kulay forum by Jimel before.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 03:35:53 am »
I am, I just forgot my username since HS pa ko nito and never logged in again, my gosh. nakakamiss!

hidinginseoul

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 05:55:26 pm »
I am from Teentalk too! :) lissy_14

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 12:41:09 pm »
Former teentalker here! But forgot my username. :(

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 01:22:18 pm »
Former TeenTalker and Lunatic member here!

My kasabayans were sila ate Xy, Tepai, Lexi, Martin, Kisty, Feliz, Cza, Bea, Mary, Biena, Abby... Hahahaha I can't believe it's been 10 years!

ModernongMariaClara

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 12:03:52 am »
Hehe. ako naman username ko dati einjelic. Grabe avid fan talaga ko ng candymag, now 10 years later dito na ako and now have the username ModernongMariaClara! :)

rush

  • Guest
Re: Teentalkers
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 08:42:45 pm »
my username in teentalk is also rush.
i found friends in teentalk na until now friends ko pa rin.

BTW, wala na bang teentalk?
i saw the new site, ibang iba na, tsaka hindi ko na mahanap yung teentalk.  :'(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close