watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83587 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #400 on: April 26, 2016, 11:40:41 am »
I'm currently using ELDW. Great shade match since they have strong yellow undertones. I couldn't think of any foundation aside from ELDW and Revlon Colorstay that would resist smudging lalo na summer ngayon.

Super agree ako dito! Yan lang dalawa foundation ko, regardless of season. I tried both when I went scuba diving (yes, I wear foundation to the beach, ganon ako kabakla), and wala talagang hulas 8)

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #401 on: April 26, 2016, 12:16:22 pm »
^^^There's a Light version of ELDW and also the Invisible variant, ok pa rin naman in terms of staying power and extreme heat.  :)

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #402 on: April 26, 2016, 12:38:39 pm »
Super agree ako dito! Yan lang dalawa foundation ko, regardless of season. I tried both when I went scuba diving (yes, I wear foundation to the beach, ganon ako kabakla), and wala talagang hulas 8)

OMG sold naman ako sa testi mo sis! Ive been looking for exactly this, na hindi naghuhulas at pawisin ako. ELDW means Estee Lauder ___? How much is this? Available in the PH? Thanks

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #403 on: April 26, 2016, 12:59:52 pm »
^ Yes, Estée Lauder Double Wear. Around PHP 2k at Rustan’s.

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2016, 01:28:31 pm »
^ Yes, Estée Lauder Double Wear. Around PHP 2k at Rustan’s.

Thank you! :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #405 on: April 26, 2016, 04:21:24 pm »
Si ELDW P2,320 siya. Dati siyang P2,350 haha

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #406 on: April 27, 2016, 12:09:20 am »
Grabe pala yung MUFE Ultra HD stick foundation, the price for its amount is incredibly ridiculous! Haha. Nakakatawa yung nakita kong review sa Youtube. After ng isang gamitan, ang laki ng nabawas. Siguro kung aaraw-arawin gamitin yun, maglalast lang ng 20 days. ;D lol. No wonder it's marketed as a touch up or contour stick.
Hay. Still a lemming of mine though. Since I seldom wear makeup naman. Hehe.

ladyfoxy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #407 on: April 27, 2016, 03:42:36 am »
^ah ganun ba sis? Ako kasi feeling ko Eldw is too strong for summer. Pale Almond yung sa akin. It's my first bottle palang kasi and i started using it during winter. So hindi ko pa sha na susubukan for summer. Kahit ba super init sis hindi mag smudge ang Eldw?
For me it doesn't feel heavy naman sis. :) There's a light version naman din of ELDW pero not that great when it comes to shades. Mas maraming shades kasi sa regular. Besides, di naman sya super plakado look as long as you have the right tools like Beauty Blender or a flat top brush. That's what I use kasi.

Tested ko na si ELDW. Ngayon summer I use it everyday for work, just imagine the heat outside during the late afternoon. Medyo pawis lang pagdating ng work pero blot lang, okay na ulit, parang kakalagay ko lang ulit ng makeup. No hulas effect talaga. Pag around 12 hrs na, dun ko lang napapansin na nag oily na ko ng bongga. But I have extremely oily skin and that's the time na din kasi na I'll remove na my makeup. I've tried it as well ng more than 12 hours, intact pa rin naman kahit medyo oily na ko. :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 03:48:03 am by ladyfoxy »

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2016, 06:55:49 am »
Tried the ff:

Ellis Faas Skin Veil - I like it. It's very skin-like. I don't like it enough to buy though - so expensive!

MakeUp Forever Ultra HD - another skin-like foundation. I like it too, but I noticed it started to flake sa akin after two hours. Will have to test it out pa. I have a sample.

Missha Super Light Oil Foundation - swatched pa lang, parang GA Maestro Glow. Will update pag natry ko sa face.

Gaysha

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2016, 08:00:22 am »
^^San ka bumili ng Beauty Blender sis? How Much?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #410 on: April 29, 2016, 09:30:39 am »
I've been eyeing to buy Giorgio Armani Maestro in my recent trip to HK. (Buti pa sa kanila available to.) But I got discouraged a bit when I read your posts here, plus the reviews at makeupalley. It's not highly-rated.

I got Tom Ford Traceless Foundation instead. *happy dance* I cannot wait to use it! :)

Most heavily-used foundie remains ELDW though, as of now. Hehe. I like it best when mixed with a little bit of moisturizer and applied using a damp beauty blender or buffed in with a dense buffer brush. :)

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #411 on: April 29, 2016, 09:39:42 am »
Mga sis.. how do you layer your products? Mine kasi just moisturizer and eye cream then foundation. Then I finish with pressed powder. Curious what's the order of your face regimen.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #412 on: April 29, 2016, 01:27:05 pm »
Mine, in this order:

1. Eye cream
2. Moisturizer
(IF it's not mixed in my foundie, I apply a little bit before sunblock)
3. Sunblock
4. Primer
5. Foundation mixed with moisturizer
6. Setting powder
7. Minsan, Guerlains meteorites over the setting powder
8. Setting spray

ladysheng009

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2016, 01:21:47 am »
Just got my Bourjois City Radiance foundation.

It's a Spend version of the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation. Similar consistency, finish, even the scent!

where can i buy this sis? and how much? thanks

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2016, 04:45:14 am »
^sis mali, it's a Save version pala of Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow. It's around $20, sa SG daw B1T1 now ang Bourjois products.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #415 on: May 15, 2016, 07:23:51 am »
anong mid priced foundation ang maganda?

pinang araw araw ko kasi MUFE HD ko, ubos agad!

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #416 on: May 16, 2016, 03:03:20 pm »
How much yung mac face and body foundation dito? Anong shade kaya for nc 20 or 25?  Saka anong affordable foundation fir dry mature skin? Yung hindi nakakaemphasize ng wrinkles? Thanks

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #417 on: May 16, 2016, 10:03:43 pm »
Suggestions please for a foundation that's long wearing, poreless, radiant finish for combination skin.

I usually use Revlon colorstay or naturactor, need a special occasion foundie!

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #418 on: May 16, 2016, 10:12:01 pm »
^go for ELDW sis! Pero ako pinapang everyday ko rin kahit summer. This layer lang lagay ko😀

Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #419 on: May 16, 2016, 10:33:17 pm »
What is ELDW?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close