watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83691 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2016, 01:18:00 pm »
Pero pag no makeup makeup look di pwede yung ELDW noh? Yung tipong mukhang fresh lang yung skin? Kelangan plakado ang makeup parang aattend ng event?
Sa chanel perfection lumiere medyo heavy na para sa akin, mas heavy pa si eldw ata?

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2016, 01:35:15 pm »
^oh yes, eldw is MUCH heavier. i only tried it over the counter and i took it off after an hour.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2016, 02:26:40 pm »
^^Try mixing ELDW with a dollop of lightweight moisturizer. If I want a light and fresh look out of my ELDW, I mix it with little bit of Clinique DDMG (compatible sila). :) It works for my skin type and mukhang fresh skin lang siya, promise. ;)

^Personally, if skin is really oily and/or well-moisturized naman, hindi naman siya mukhang super plakado. ;) Kasi pag naka-set na yung foundie and the oilies are on hyper mode again, nasstabilize niya yung pagiging matte ng foundie. In my oily skin, I like it's effect kasi parang naggoglow na siya without being too shiny or greasy. It enables me to use highlighters and Guerlain meteorites and other similar products - something that I don't do if I'm using my other foundies kasi magmumukhang greaseball lang. :)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2016, 02:30:50 pm »
+1 for ELDW! It's my HG as well :) For reference, my skin in super oily and acne-prone. My MAC shade is NC30. If I were to rank my foundies:


1. ELDW Rattan - lasts the whole day, I swear. The application is buildable naman with a brush/sponge so you can easily control the heaviness of this foundie. Downside is the SPF. I don't use this on events na may possible flash photography.

2. MUFE Mat Velvet 40 - "almost" at par with ELDW, but it oxidises with my acidic skin after a few hours. It has no SPF, so it's great for photos with flash. No geisha look :)

3. MUFE HD in 120 - looks great after application, no SPF, but it melts OFF my oily skin after 2 to 3 hours lang :(

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2016, 02:37:01 pm »
^Yeah! Hate flash photography pag gamit si ELDW hahaha Pero under natural light, panalo!!!

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2016, 02:57:37 pm »
^^ Aaww I wanna try MUFE HD pa naman, kaso mukhang hulas siya agad if oily ang skin :|

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2016, 03:08:32 pm »
I wanna try ELDW na rin! Kaso need ko ng ka-share. Sayang lang ang mga foundies sakin. haha. :D

100%K

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2016, 03:48:01 pm »
ELDW for me.  Looks great on photos and so far, it's the only foundie that can control my oiliness.  I must say though that nahiyang na ata skin ko the past months at medyo nalabas na pagka-oily kahit suot ko sya  ;D  Using MUFE HD right now, pero ELDW pa din  :)

sis au_chic, I'm also a Rattan in ELDW but a 255 in MUFE HD.  Medyo napuputian nga ako sa 255 eh.  Try ko nga 120 next time (if there's a next time :D )

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2016, 05:19:55 pm »
How much ang Dior Forever dito?

How does it stay put in our weather?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2016, 07:50:26 pm »
For someone on tretinoin or one who regularly uses AHA/BHAs, hindi naman ba uber mag-accentuate ng dry patches or peeling skin si ELDW?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2016, 07:56:01 pm »
^Dati I had dry patches sa skin, medyo nae-emphasized niya kahit todo moisturizer na ako.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »
Nakaka accentuate sya dry patches. Mas ok sakin Koh Gen Do aqua kesa ELDW

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #292 on: March 16, 2016, 09:54:02 am »
ELDW is NOT for dry skin, hindi rin kery if you have dry and flaky patches :)

I replenished na my ELDW last night hehe. Instead of Tawny, I bought Warm Crème.

I'm halfway through my Chanel VA and RMK. I'm so excited to replace them with ones I've never tried before! ;D

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #293 on: March 16, 2016, 01:54:19 pm »
sis au_chic, I'm also a Rattan in ELDW but a 255 in MUFE HD.  Medyo napuputian nga ako sa 255 eh.  Try ko nga 120 next time (if there's a next time :D )


Hi sis! The 120 shade is for the old MUFE HD a. Its equivalent for the MUFE Ultra HD is 245 and 255 :) hmm I'm thinking of getting the MUFE Ultra HD tuloy  :P  pero super overpriced sya sa stores in PH :(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #294 on: March 16, 2016, 03:40:12 pm »
Thanks for the replies, sissies! Sayang naman pala. ::) Pero magpapa-sample pa rin ako sa counter pag nagpunta ng manila. Just to see. And kapag nawala na peeling ko baka pwede na. heehee

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #295 on: March 16, 2016, 07:39:04 pm »
Not for dry skin pala yung ELDW. Decided pa naman to get it based sa reviews. Plan ko lang sana bumuli for special ocassions, I don't really want to wear heavy make up. Nagswatch ako sa kamay lang ng MUFE  mat velvet and MUFE HD, parang ang smooth tingnan nung HD kesa sa mat velvet. Pero again that was on my hand, baka iba pag sa face na. 

Yung face ko combination naman, pero hindi talaga masyadong nag oil. I guess ang pinaka ok na gawin is magpa apply sa face.

selyado

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #296 on: March 17, 2016, 08:21:57 pm »
Selyado, namimili ng brush si eldw. Best for me to apply it using beauty blender talaga. Dami ko na try na brush dyan, mac190,  sigma F80 etc.  Nagiging obvious din pores ko sa nose, pag si beauty blender flawless.

Heatherette, how about Giorgio Armani Designer lift or lasting silk? Or MUFE ultra Hd.. hindi ganun ka long lasting?

i bought a beauty blender and tried it with the ELDW.  pero ginamitan ko ng primer talaga bago nag foundie.  wala naman pores na nagsulputan.  i don't know if it was the beauty blender or the primer kaya medyo maganda resulta.  next time i'll skip the primer and see if it will still be okay with the beauty blender.

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2016, 12:05:22 am »
^anong primer mo? Thanks

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2016, 06:52:05 am »
^I regret purchasing a lot of makeup dahil yung iba di ko nagagamit. Bilang lang sa isang kamay ko ang gamit ko everyday haha ELDW foundation, Bobbi Brown pressed powder, Bobbi Brown concealer, Bobbi Brown eyebrow something haha and NARS Deep Throat.

Im using ELDW din with beauty blender and  I must say maganda sha talaga. Even my mom when she saw me last saturday, she asked me right away kung anong foundation gamit ko at ibili ko din daw sha lol.

Sis Heartherette ok ba ang pressed powder ng BObbi Brown? Match ba sha kay ELDW? Kasi ang pinartner ko kay ELdW is MAC pressed powder kaya lang yung ginamit ko sha is pumuti mukha ko. Hindi ko alam kung sobra yung paglagay ko ng foundie or yung sa MAC pressed powder.?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2016, 02:28:56 pm »
^What shade were you using sa MAC?

HG ko yung pressed powder ni Bobbi Brown. Tulad yan ni ELDW na nakaka-ilang bili na ako haha I think kay pressed powder nakaka-5 compacts na ako :) Pale Yellow gamit ko. It settles nicely sa skin. I tried Chanel, Burberry pressed powders before kaso iba yung finish niya. Di kasing ganda ni Bobbi Brown :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close