We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^i tried the koh gen do maifanshi, the one in the red tube. sadly, it's now sitting at the bottom of my makeup drawer. expensive pa naman. it just doesn't have any staying power on me at all. as in like in an hour, parang wala na siya. and that's in an airconditioned room.
^sis roxyhart, my Koh Gen Do is on the way, balitaan kita. I don't think it's similar to ELDW, though I have never used that. Koh Gen Do is skin-like daw, dewy finish, and for normal-dry skin. Kabaliktaran ng ELDW na heavy-duty-pang matagalan. Try NARS skin tint, sis if you're not sensitive. I think ok naan siya, pero hindi siya no makeup look. Naka makeup pa din ichura talaga.
^Tapos sis, yan pa yung mas mahal pa di ba? Na mas konti lang yung laman. So parang dinadagdagan ko pa talaga pagsisisi mo hehe! Joke lang sis Goodluck sa kin kay Maifanshi Aqua.
Thanks Antigone for your feedback, and to all the other ladies who shared their experience with KGD as well Antigone - sige, hintayin ko balita mo. But wait, are you also oily-skinned? Nalungkot ako na hindi maganda ang feedback niyo sa Koh Gen Do. LOL. Sobrang ganda kasi ng reviews. But then again, baka compatibility issue lang din with skin type. Thanks sa inyo. Naswatch ko siya kanina and natuwa naman ako. Now I'm having 2nd thoughts, baka hindi kery ng skin ko.My skin is very oily though kery ko naman NARS TM, Chanel VA, RMK Gel Creamy on certain days. Mega prep lang ng skin, naka-oil control setting spray pa hehe. Si ELDW pa rin ang pak na pak sa akin talaga. It's just.. well, I'm getting bored with it (I'm on my 4th or 5th bottle) and gusto ko magtry na naman ng mga bago. LOL. I am currently rotating 5 different foundation from NARS/EL/RMK/Chanel/Laura Mercier. Pero gusto ko makahanap ng iba pang HG-level like ELDW hihi.
^^Nag-price increase ba? Kasi parang P2,350 naman pagkakaalam ko sa ELDW. Hala ka, paubos pa naman yung bote ko haha