watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83509 times)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2016, 09:30:33 am »
^yes, it's available already. i'm also thinking of getting one. just waiting it out a bit since i'm currently loving alternating between chanel pl velvet and nars weightless all day luminous.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2016, 09:41:06 am »
Also, new dewy foundies na baka wala pa sa Pilipinas:

BECCA Aqua Luminous foundation
Stila Aqua Glow serum foundation
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation
Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Aqua foundation (baka meron sa Beauty Bar?)
Natasha Denona Face Glow foundation

Charlotte Tilbury pa lang na try ko dyan. Pero si Koh Gen Do nire-rave sa Youtube.

Sis chel! Kamusta ang charlotte tilbury? :)

Whoa mukhang maganda nga yung Nars velvet! Ang daming bago na masarap itry!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:44:07 am by ladychris17 »

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2016, 09:44:47 am »
^yes, it's available already. i'm also thinking of getting one. just waiting it out a bit since i'm currently loving alternating between chanel pl velvet and nars weightless all day luminous.

oh nice! better visit the counters soon ;) thanks for the info! would you happen to know how much? :)

yun nars weightless all day luminous ok kaya for oily skin?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2016, 02:30:15 am »
Sis chel! Kamusta ang charlotte tilbury? :)


Very skin-like. Dewy. Parang wala masyado coverage. Ok siya for everyday. Definitely mas may coverage si NARS Skin tint. When I swatched that, I was expecting a sheer tinted moisturizer. But no, it's medium (pea-sized) and buildable to full. I think more value for money because it's 50mL.


Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2016, 02:32:25 am »
I forgot to mention meron pa palang

YSL Touch Eclat foundation (new formula) - dewy din daw
Laura Mercier Candleglow
Bourjois City Radiance - this I really want to try! Dupe of Chanel Les Beiges daw

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2016, 08:27:04 am »
Anyone tried Stila Aqua glow serum foundation? Hows the coverage and staying power?

Was able to try Naked Skin Foundation na and it doesnt last long on me. Light- medium coverage so good for everyday and feels like second skin nga. I dont know maybe my face is peeling because of glycolic kaya it doesnt last on me, on the 4rth hour parang nawala na siya  even if i set pa with powder and sprayed setting powder. Sanay lang din siguro ako sa long lasting na eldw and revlon colorstay.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2016, 08:52:41 am »
oh nice! better visit the counters soon ;) thanks for the info! would you happen to know how much? :)

yun nars weightless all day luminous ok kaya for oily skin?

i'm oily and it's ok for me. it lasts longer than chanel pl velvet on my skin.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2016, 10:42:00 am »
i'm oily and it's ok for me. it lasts longer than chanel pl velvet on my skin.

oh great! what powder did you use to set it? :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2016, 01:38:01 pm »
^i currently just use my hourglass ambient palette as finishing powder. but when i do want to set my makeup, i usually use chanel vitalumiere eclat or guerlain lingerie de peau, pressed. i don't use loose powder as i haven't found any loose powder that doesn't accentuate some dry patches on my face after a while.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2016, 01:49:08 pm »
i'll be attending 3 different weddings within the next 3 mos. looking for the best foundation ..

top 3 on my list
shiseido perfecting foundie
mufe mat velvet
vmv skin savvy

my skin type is oily and acne prone.. im so confused w/c among the three  i should get.. please help me decide.. tomorrow na kasi ako dapat makabili..

Hi sis, this is kinda late but I would definitely recommend MUFE mat velvet. This is my HG matte foundation, hands down. Amazing staying power and great coverage. I am oily and acne-prone too. Minsan I sleep with this on, no zits naman the next day. haha. :)

Sis moonstar_004, comparison please on the NARS velvet matte skin tint vs. All day weightless, if you ever get your hands on the former. I'm trying to choose between these two kasi, I'm oily din. :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:02:10 pm by budzwhiz »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2016, 02:50:49 pm »
I've swatched at the counter in Rustan's yung NARS velvet matte skin tint last month. Seems good. My usual problem is color match, I'm somewhere in between Alaska and St. Moritz. It offers same shades as the tinted moisturizer's, which I find kinda limited. But let's see, workable naman siya. Will buy one soon. :)

P.S., pababa nang pababa rating niya sa makeupalley, but WHY? Hehe
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:25:25 pm by roxyhart »

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2016, 03:00:38 pm »
I returned mine. Nagka pimples ako (dalawa). I think yung NARS velvet matte may kasalanan.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #232 on: March 04, 2016, 03:07:52 pm »
@ sis budwhiz

sis, thanks for recommending mufe mat velvet. i'll be buying this one nalang. di pa ko nakabili. panget tuloy pictures ko sa wedding kahapon since bb cream lang ang gamit ko. but meron pa naman dalawang event so bawi nalang ako dun. thanks.  :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2016, 06:16:33 pm »
^ Welcome sis, but be sure to try it out first sa counter. The results might be different from mine kasi. :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2016, 11:08:51 pm »
Hindi ko pa din naccheck yung mufe. For eldw users anong sunblock nyo? Yung biore white kasi super naeemphasize yung giant pores ko tapos ang puti nya hindi naman ganun pag walang sunblock. Saka anong primer bagay sa eldw.
Sa mufe mat velvet sis budzwhiz anong sunblock at primer mo thanks!

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2016, 12:42:32 pm »
How does RMK liquid stand in our weather? How about the RMK creamy? I have the gel creamy and i really like it. Last on me naman though not as long as eldw or Revlon colorstay

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #236 on: March 07, 2016, 02:12:16 pm »
How is YSL Touche Eclat foundation? Yung reformulated and yung dati?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #237 on: March 07, 2016, 02:24:08 pm »
Sa mufe mat velvet sis budzwhiz anong sunblock at primer mo thanks!
Back when I was using Mat Velvet sis di ako nagssunblock. hehe! Wala pa ko masyado alam sa makeup and skincare nun. I didn't use primer din, pero it lasts all day naman. :D I set it with the MUFE hd setting powder.

How does RMK liquid stand in our weather? How about the RMK creamy? I have the gel creamy and i really like it. Last on me naman though not as long as eldw or Revlon colorstay
On me okay ang RMK liquid sa Pinas weather natin with pa-commute commute pa ko nun. I just use Urban Decay b6 prep spray underneath and the Beauche age eraser cream.

How is YSL Touche Eclat foundation? Yung reformulated and yung dati?
I haven't tried the reformulated version, but the old one, I really like. Light to medium coverage and glowy finish. Oil control is okay. Doesn't turn my face into an oily mess at the end of the day. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #238 on: March 07, 2016, 03:58:53 pm »
I returned mine. Nagka pimples ako (dalawa). I think yung NARS velvet matte may kasalanan.

oh too bad! Pero looking back nga..i broke out from the tinted moisturizer din so i gave mine away hay sad!

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2016, 06:13:28 pm »
Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation vs Estee Lauder Double Wear -- who has used both? How do they compare? I'm a long-time user of ELDW but curious with Koh Gen Do. It also has a lot of raves online.

^Aaw so medyo madaming nagbreak out sa velvet matte skin tint :| I still might get since hindi naman sensitive ang skin ko. I'm thinking it's something I can hurriedly slap on for lazy days that I don't have to look too made up. Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close