watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83543 times)

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2015, 07:39:29 pm »
^sige sis i'll check that. Thank you. :) Anong powder ang bagay jan?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2015, 02:53:17 am »
^MakeUp For Ever HD translucent powder

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2015, 03:16:21 am »
^my white cast yan sis? When i was applying the ELDW very careful ako. Gusto ko sana konti lang apply ko kaya lang yung blemishes ko hindi niya ma cover totally, so i had to put a little more pa then pressed powder kaya ayun parang medyo maputi ang face ko lalo na kapag my ilaw. Kaya super pahid ako ng tissue para mabawasan pero when i tried to take a picture with flash buti naman walang white cast. Ang OA ko lang sa whitecast. Mahilig kasi kami mag take ng picture when going out.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2015, 05:29:16 pm »
^ No white cast. But wala ring coverage. It's a setting powder lang. Try mo muna yung Mat Velvet sa counter, if you're not satisfied sa coverage, go buy a powder foundie pa, pero if okay na sayo, go with translucent powder nalang. :)

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2015, 05:56:19 pm »
^ok. Thanks sis. I'll check it out.. :)

jookeulae

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2015, 07:30:28 pm »
sa mga nakagamit na ng rmk, ano mas okay for oily skin yung gel or liquid foundation?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2015, 02:25:31 pm »
^I have very oily skin and I have RMK gel creamy foundie. Ok naman siya. :) But as with any other foundie, I wear it over a well-primed skin (may moisturizer, sunblock, and primer). I don't have the liquid foundie though so I cannot compare. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2015, 05:05:26 pm »
^^ I have the liquid naman, and it's okay din sa oily skin ko. It's my HG. :) Though I would suggest you try the gel foundie first, as with any face product, gel types are better suited for those with oily skin. :)

I got my Maybelline Fit Me matte + poreless na. :D I have yet to try it, but it looks a bit dark. :/ Super excited, this is my first ever drugstore foundie! :)

marsii

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2015, 12:46:43 am »
mga sis sino na nakapagtry ng dermacol foundation sa inyo? nakabili ako ng takal nito para itry lang pati ang shade ang, ganda nya! ang flawless.  nung first time ko ginamit to pagdating ko sa office "ang ganda mo nagun ah" at un isa sabi "mam parang bumata ka?" hehe. dati fave ko eldw now ito na..mas cheaper pa.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2015, 06:13:46 pm »
Has anyone tried Dior Snow or Dior Skin Forever foundation?

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2015, 09:43:13 pm »

I got my Maybelline Fit Me matte + poreless na. :D I have yet to try it, but it looks a bit dark. :/ Super excited, this is my first ever drugstore foundie! :)

Sis pafeedback ha? And san mo rin nabili and how much. Thanks!

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2015, 09:46:05 am »
i'm back on a foundation kick again.

i finally tried chanel pl velvet after being on vitalumiere aqua for years...and i love it. i find that they are both glowy on me, but velvet seems to keep my oiliness at bay a bit longer. love it.

i also just bought koh gen do moisture foundation, the one in the red tube. i was really disappointed at first because it didn't have much coverage(and i'm a girl who doesn't like heavy coverage) and just seemed to disappear from my face. but when i tried applying it with my fingers, which i never do with any liquid foundation, it's lovely. i suppose this will be lovely for dry skinned gals too, as it really keeps your face feel moisturized. as for me, i have to top it off with a bit of powder foundation or finishing powder, as i'm oily. i just put a few swipes of happy skin powder foundation, and i'm all set.

i  didn't get the koh gen do aqua foundation, the one with the bottle, as it has spf. i was looking for a foundation without it to avoid whitecast in pictures.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:48:57 am by moonstar_004 »

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2015, 10:36:32 am »
^^^na try ko yung dior forever flawless, medyo heavy sa skin at heavily scented din sya.

catherine

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2015, 10:19:04 pm »
Chanel Le Blanc Velvet

catherine

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2015, 03:02:05 am »
My Maybelline Fit Me matte + poreless was too dark on me! :( But I actually liked it. Poreless nga, and it didn't break me out. It didn't mattify much, the "shine" from my skincare products still peeked through. But I wore it for a few hours and didn't oil up on me naman gaano,.Didn't get to layer it on as it was dark on me nga, but I'd say it's light to med coverage. I will buy a lighter shade of this. :D

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2015, 07:47:31 pm »
The new L'oreal True Match foundation = sobrang nice. Stays put all day, no oxidization, matte but not flat. HG drugstore foundation material, pero I found out na it's made in China pala??? Ayoko na tuloy gamitin.  :-\

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2016, 11:30:36 am »
Waiting for reviews on Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation! :D Drooling over the packaging, sooo pretty! Hmm, it's not oil-free nga lang.

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2016, 06:19:51 pm »
I have very oily skin and my current go-to base is Dior Nude Air Serum. If I need more coverage, I use RMK liquid foundation. Both are lightweight and comfortable sa skin.

Excited to try Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation naman. :)

rochelle08

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2016, 06:34:45 pm »
I tried Maybelline's dream satin foundation kasi naka-sale. Parang walang coverage when I tried it which is ok lang sana kasi pwede i-layer, kaya lang, kahit na-set ko na siya with nars translucent powder, nagta-transfer pa din. :(

Lemming for a shu lightbulb at the moment. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close