watch now

Author Topic: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19  (Read 83244 times)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 03:35:59 pm »
May nakabili pa ba sa inyo ng Revlon Colorstay recently? I went to their megamall branch noong sunday, out of stock raw ang Colorstay for the next 6 months, for repackaging raw kasi :( sad.

I tried the next best thing (accor to them) to colorstay. Ageless-something. Pero I still get oily after a few hours :(

My previous foundation was Make up For Ever HD foundation in #120 and Mat Velvet #40 (I'm MAC NC25-30 for reference).

So far, for my oily and acidic skin, only Mat Velvet #40 stays longer than 4 hours. The HD foundation ambilis rin mag-melt. Pero super overpriced ang Mat Velvet dito sa Manila  :o  2700 for 1 fl. oz.  :-[

Sana magka-stock na ang ELDW sa MOA. Mas mura rin ng 500 than MUFE. July 20 pa raw delivery ng new stocks nila.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:37:49 pm by au_chic »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 02:42:34 pm »
Who has tried Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless? I'm planning to buy one, though wala akong nababasang reviews locally, maybe kasi di available dito. But a lot of youtube people rave about it.

At the moment I'm loving NYX HD foundation! I've had this foundation for so long, and I used it on some friends for their photoshoots. I never really liked it before kasi the shade I have is too light on me. When I tried it on last week, with a very sheer application, I loved it! Ilang days ko na din sya gamit lately. The shade blended well on my skin, tapos it has the glowy effect. I tried setting it with banana ben nye to mattify my face a little then after around 2 hrs i start to oil up but I love how it looks, instant highlight! I get the right amount of oil all in the right places.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 05:01:34 pm »
My current favorite is the revlon colorstay.  I love the finish of it. Also, it lasts all day! Personally, i think it's sulit  ;).   I've tried foundations from l'oreal and covergirl....for me, they're 'meh' :P   

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2015, 09:55:53 am »
Loving RMK Gel Foundi. My skin but better peg. Kala ko dark sa kin 103. Sakto lang pala. But still, mas ok yung ELDW on me mas flawless, though plakado itsura. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2015, 07:01:34 pm »
^ Sis where did you purchase your Gel Creamy? TIA. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 07:13:37 pm »
My current favorite is the revlon colorstay.  I love the finish of it. Also, it lasts all day! Personally, i think it's sulit  ;).   I've tried foundations from l'oreal and covergirl....for me, they're 'meh' :P

Super love ko din ColorStay. Stays true to its name, but most of all, stays on your face. Odivah ;)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 09:32:58 pm »
Dati na-try ko din yung Revlon Colorstay, kaso after removing the foundation parang feeling ko na abused yung face ko kasi parang my skin look tired.
I want to try dior air. Pero all time favorite ko pa rin ay chanel perfection lumiere.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 11:11:30 pm »
Loving RMK Gel Foundi. My skin but better peg. Kala ko dark sa kin 103. Sakto lang pala. But still, mas ok yung ELDW on me mas flawless, though plakado itsura. :)


Weee! Glad you love it. :)



----------

Excited to try the Koh Gen Do foundie :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 12:04:01 am »
^ thank you sis for letting it gow! Haha! Maganda din KGD gamit ko sa wedding ng isang friend. Yung new version.

digitalbodega

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2015, 08:01:32 pm »
I like Estee Lauder double wear light I am in Intensity 1.0 shade, stays put all day but not as thick as their original Double wear
and my new favorite Mac Pro Longwear Nourishing waterproof foundation, it really looks like second skin and is really waterproof. Check out reviews from You tube :)

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 11:18:29 pm »
Best so far is coverface by naturactor. Coverage is good plus given that my face is only long wearing sya. At first i thought the mga youtube reviews were OA lang and sponsored but upon trying super love the product to bits 😍 using 151 shade btw

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2015, 06:30:03 pm »
^^ Available na ba yung MAC dito?

sarah@kerastase

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2015, 07:50:55 pm »
max factor  👩

baby_peanut

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »
i have been using Revlon Colorstay for years now and I want to try the Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Foundation. Problem ko, since hindi available in the local market si Loreal hindi ko tuloy alam shade ko sa kanya, I'm buff in Revlon btw. Sa online store kasi ako bibili ng Loreal. I dont know if Light or Classic Ivory ang kukunin ko. 

Anyone who has the same shade as mine? Thanks!

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 03:53:45 pm »
Im using Nars.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 04:31:29 pm »
got to test out ELDW here sa SG and nasurvive naman niya ang init ng pagiikot sa Universal Studios. I love it although medyo sticky siya for the first few minutes. Only downside eh nagoxidize padin siya. I got the shade in Sand pero nangitim padin face and neck ko after a few hours. Anong klaseng face skin meron ba ako. aigoo, wala na yata ako pag-asa.

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 10:48:18 pm »
Its revlon colorstay for me too! Cult favorite yata talaga to sa drugstore makeup brands. Not expensive but i like how it looks on me. Though im thinking of buying a more premium brand next time. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 06:28:42 am »
Tried Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless today, almost 10 hrs ko na syang suot... Hmm, okay sya, except maling shade yata ang napili ko, parang dark masyado sa akin, or nag oxidize sya, haha.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2015, 12:32:25 pm »
Drugstore: Revlon. OMG the best ito for me. So pag walang budget to go for higher end ones,  I know Revlon would be my savior.

Higher ends: NARS (Sheer Glow) and Estee Lauder. Both are amazing for medium coverage!

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Best Liquid/Cream Foundation Part 19
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 01:27:50 am »
Has anyone tried the new MUFE ultra hd foundation? Feedback naman please. Lemming for it since nagustohan ni Kathleenlights this foundation hehe normal-dry skin kasi ako but more on dry, just like her

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close