Author Topic: Wedding-related Accessories  (Read 29286 times)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2016, 01:03:29 pm »
Got our customized wedding hangers from Practical Finds. Ang prettyyyy and super smooth nila ka-transact. Plus points is mura lang sila. :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2016, 09:21:17 pm »
Hi girls,

Are these the only accessories I need for the wedding?

1 unity candle-is this the big one? What is this for?
2 secondary sponsors' candles- is this the one already set up at the church? Yung illight ng sponsors right?
2 lighters for the candle sponsors
1 secondary veil
1 cord
1 arrhae/coins
1 arrhae holder
1 bible
2 pillows-1 for rings, the other one is for what? arrhae?
1 garter

Regarding candles, how come I read others need 5 pcs? We're having a Catholic wedding. Sorry super noob lol. Please let me know if I miss anything:)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:52:42 pm by rowan »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2016, 06:05:11 am »
Akala ko when you said accessories headpieces and jewellery. Anyway, this is my headpiece. Medyo OTT sya...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/mauen/CC4E4F4F-0BDD-4B40-B15A-39C351E9769D_zpsenwbj737.jpg

Does anyone know the dimensions of the secondary veil? I might buy the lace na lang kasi I had a look online the ones that I like is $300 and up. I want kasi full lace like this:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/mauen/A31F8972-DB35-4AC7-BB74-49132C9B3858_zpsfoiik2dt.jpg

Also how did you attach the veil? Safety pin? Hat pin?



stylus

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2016, 07:21:23 am »
^^ hi sis rowan.. better ask your church with their requirements for the candles. Iba iba din kasi. We had a catholic wedding too but our church provided all candles needed na. Sila na daw bahala sa lahat. So i just did a diy decor for 2 medium size candles ( yung kunwari illight ng sponsors) pero for picture taking purposes lang. Nag include din kami ng 2 candles na nasa glasses nung offering.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2016, 12:16:49 pm »
^Thanks stylus!Will do:) What do you mean dun sa "kunwari illight ng sponsors?" They dont really have to light the candles?

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2016, 01:06:06 pm »
^ i mean sis..  provided na kasi ng church yung candle na sisindihan ng sponsors. Kaya kahit di na kailangan, nag diy pa rin ako ng decorated candle para lang sa picture taking. Katerno kasi ng design ko sa match ;) so yung ginawa ko.. hindi sya nagamit kasi nga pagdating sa church, meron na sa altar na provided ng church :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2016, 02:07:51 pm »
^Ahhh okay gets:) Thanks again!

eunixis_01

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2016, 11:38:42 am »
I have my accesories made personalize visit nyo yung page nila thewedding crafts sa FB you can also ask them for the entourage bouquets they can make non-floral and also floral they will work according to your budget and peg even buttonniere and corsage pwede din sa kanila hussle free na for me since para syang one stop shop for a wedding essentials you can contact them on this number 09177983319. Maganda naman yung gawa nila promising.

marie05

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2016, 12:53:01 pm »
hi! I am looking for the wedding veil na dadalahin ng entourage? DIY ko kasi ang cord and yung design ng candle. any idea kung san pwede makabili?

I am also looking for a box na paglalagyan ng ring and arrhae, DIY ko din kasi. super tight budget na.

thanks

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2016, 06:05:39 pm »
^sa wellmanson sa divi sis may mga veil and pillows

Im looking for holder din ng coin and rings. Im ok kahit hindi sa pillow. Balak ko tumingin sa dapitan arcade.😊

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2016, 10:19:24 am »
Hi Ladies,
Ask ko lang where did you buy/ will you buy Bridal Robe? Preferrably Below the knee and made of silk and lace sana. TIA!

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2016, 12:05:00 pm »
I'm planning to get from La Tercera. I like the TALIA robe.


exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2016, 12:09:58 pm »
San yan sis? Sa malls? Thanks sis! Isearch ko yung Talia Robe

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2016, 09:42:22 pm »
Got mine from Amelia in Lace 😀

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2016, 09:49:51 pm »
mindiegirl, Ganda ng pics sa fb page nila. Chineck ko now. How much yung price range nila sis? online lang ba sila or may shop sila mismo?

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2016, 01:51:33 am »
^ got mine from La tercera din :) ang ganda niya and super worth na pinili ko yung may long train sa catalog nila. Maganda and readable rin ang embroidery na pinalagay ko sa back part.
Sa mga oorder sa kanila every 5th of the month ang cut-off nila so it's better to order early. May ready made din pala sila pero limited styles lang.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2016, 07:02:38 am »
Which one did you get?

I think the normal Talia is short pero I want to order a long version.

https://instagram.com/p/BHg6lmrBq64/

I like the Carmen as well kaya lang too expensive na for me at P8k. Unless I can sell it for at least half I can't do it.

https://instagram.com/p/BE2S58wnAsk/

Does Amelia in Lace have a catalog?

I requested one from Surco, no response.


mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2016, 07:25:41 am »
Mas affordable sa La Tercera sis. 900 to 3k ang range. Do doubt ang ganda talaga ng LT pero yung alloted budget ko na I want to stick to ay pasok sa Amelia. Hehe! The quality is good and accomodating ang owners. Ready made na mga robes kaya ready for shipping all of them. I have the catalog, just pm me your e add para ma send ko sa inyo. 😊

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2016, 09:50:26 am »
LilaFowler, pricey pala yung gusto mo sis. Hindi rin sya pasok sa budget ko.

Sis mindiegirl, pls send also to me. I'll pm you. ☺️

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2016, 04:56:35 pm »
^ yes, haha. Pricey nga. The Talia I think is 5k.

Siguro later na lang ako bibili if there is still money in the budget.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close