Author Topic: Wedding-related Accessories  (Read 29359 times)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2016, 08:11:58 am »
^Thanks sis :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2016, 09:20:43 pm »
My wedding accessories are finally complete! What a relief. Also, Ive been so lazy to do wedding preps. But I am glad I checked my contract with my stylist. I forgot that my contract includes

2 offertory flowers
2 fruit baskets
2 secondary floral arrangements
loose throwing petals

This is such a big help since I don't even need to worry about those items anymore! LOL!! And because of that I am loving my stylist right now because all those items were included in the package even if I didn't think about it or ask for it.

Question: Are the bread/host and wine during offertory already part of the church package? Will the church provide for that? I remember in San Antonio before I didn't provide those, and the offertory candles as well.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:22:50 pm by Chili1113 »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2016, 09:34:42 pm »
^sis ako bumili ng Host and wine. akala ko kasi eto yung iooffer. iba pa pala. meron from simbahan talaga pero prefer din nila mag offer ka ng host and wine.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2016, 09:39:28 pm »
Usually florists include the offertory flowers and loose petals in their packages, nothing to worry about :)
I provided pa host and wine as offerings as well as candles.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2016, 12:45:22 am »
^Final stretch na talaga, all the little details na super nakakatamad hahaha. I made my husband collect foreign coins for our arrhae but ended up not using it because i didnt prepare a nice container, and my designer provided an arrhae naman na pala which looked better. Lol. All the little things i wish i never fussed about!

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2016, 01:59:02 pm »
Included pala yung arrhae and arrhae pillow sa package when I booked my bridal gown designer.

For your gown designers who also included arrhae pillow, is the container (where to put the coins) included na din? Although I have googled, some arrhae pillows have a pouch na din. appreciate your responses, para lang may idea ako but i will ask them later on! :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2016, 02:24:27 pm »
^sakin yes! included na!

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2016, 04:35:19 pm »
^thanks, shygirlme :)
so while waiting for an update to this thread, i asked na din the supplier.
they will only provide daw the pillow and not the container :o
(i wished they could have included the container noh para no need to think about this small detail)  :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2016, 04:37:59 pm »
^alam mo ba sis ako di ko naisip yan kung included na yun lalagyan. nagulat nalang ako complete na! buti nalang kasi 2 days before the wedding ko pinick up yung gown ko. complete sya from pillow to hair accesories. pinalita ko pa yung coins kasi different currencies nilagay namin. tapos nagpagawa pa ko ng cord akala ko kasi normal cord ibibigay nila (yung lubid?) pero ang ganda nung cord! I gave it nalang sa friend ko na kinasal din months after ng wedding namin.

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2016, 05:03:46 pm »
^buti nga sis nakita ko habang nag babasa dito sa GT. otherwise baka magulat na lang din ako during pick up! hehe. good for you sis, at least no need to worry about it na :)

yes i've seen that type of cord, yung white na lubid. I'll also check with the designer what type of cord she'll provide kung the typical lubid or a nicer one. Ganda nga yung cord na made of beads din :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2016, 05:18:49 pm »
^check mo sis. eto yun mga small details na di ko natanong sa designer ko. nagkagulatan nalang haha!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2016, 11:45:56 am »
^ Question mga sis, has anyone here bought a  Holy bibles lately? If you have, how much na  sya ngayon? I apologize for the newb question, I just have no idea how much they are these days. I am not sure kung san ako bibili. I mean kung dito sa LA or sa Pinas. So would really appreciate anyone who can give their inputs. Thanks.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2016, 11:54:37 am »
^My mom purchased a very nice pearlized leather bound and zipper New American Bible for me. since I couldn't find a white one in any National Bookstore. Its kinda expensive though at P950 but when I saw it, I really liked it! I am looking forward to displaying it in our family altar. She bought it by the way in some religious supplies store in Robinson's Galleria.

Here is a pic of the exact same bible my mom bought for me:
http://www.bibleinmylanguage.com/Catholic-Bible-White-Leather-Cover-with-Zipper-Golden-Edges-THE-NEW-AMERICAN-BIBLE_p_4280.html

I can't believe they are selling it on this website for 94USD when it only costs P950 here.

BTW they sell the bibles for he same price at Wedding Library in Megamall. They are covered in lace but the lace looks cheap hehe.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:58:10 am by Chili1113 »

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2016, 12:08:56 pm »
@chili1113 - naku thanks.:) oh wow thanks!  That's a huge difference $95 and P950 :D. .. I'm basically doing dagdag bawas. Thanks :) I'm going home in 3 weeks kaya I need to get sort out all the things that I need to sort out before going home hehe.  So I can buy the bible dyan na lang. That's good to know :) .

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2016, 12:27:57 pm »
^maraming affordable options ng Bible at St. Paul's stores sa mga SM malls mga sis :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2016, 02:02:57 pm »
Hi mga sis. Calligrafi offers glass box for wedding rings and arrhae. :)

I have a copy of their catalog, if you would like a copy, you can pm me you email adds.  :)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2016, 02:51:41 pm »
^Thanks stylus :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2016, 02:41:23 pm »
Hi All! Im not sure If im in the correct thread. But may alam ba kayong gumagawa ng "Here comes the bride" banner? Kahit small lang but cute. I asked my florist and it's P1500 including the headdress ng flower girl..Its quite expensive pa rin kasi for us. No time naman kami mag-DIY.. any suggestions sisses??

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2016, 10:01:35 am »
^Try to inquire with PopGram sis. Im not sure how much pero I know they do. :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding-related Accessories
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2016, 12:07:18 pm »
^ thanks sis. I inquired with them na :) but no response yet

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close