We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sissies! If anyone of you are getting married in Tagaytay, I'm recommending the florist I booked, si Suzette of Suzette's fresh flowers. She's an employee at Chapel on the Hill. We were looking for Tagaytay based suppliers kasi and they gave us Ate Suzette's number. she has cheap packages pero it doesn't compromise the quality of her work. may freebies pa sya na binigay sakin. Negotiable pati sya. For the church set up and bridal car, 10k lang ganda pa ng napag kasunduan namin sa styling, may flower arch pa. hehe
Hi b2bs! Talaga bang more expensive ang baby's breath than the usual bridal entourage flowers?
I see, sa amin kasama na Church flowers na ililipat at idadagdag sa reception venue, I guess 28k not bad na kasama na whole entourage.