We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any Flowers Unlimited Tagaytay bride here? Just want to know kamusta nman ang service nila. Thanks mga sis!
I got Dangwa Florist. I love my bouquet! I got Arlene sa bridal fair, mura lang tapos ang dami pang freebies. Tapos nabibigatan ako sa bouquet ko, pero sabi ng coordinator ko magaan na daw yun. yung iba daw sobrang bigat talaga.
Oh wow! It's nice to see a good review re Arleen & Dangwa Florist. They will style our ceremony & reception venue this year. It would be our first time to get their services. I had my fingers crossed when we booked them.