We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! Any feedback for Angel of Hearts? Like price, response time, arrival time (if tapos na wedding niyo). Although I'm not fully sold on them (medyo pare-parehas itsura; they don't have the props I need) I've short listed them kasi their arrangements looks lush/hitik. TIA!
^ parang may idea na ko saan reception mo sis hehe or baka mali ako. Yeah nga mura pala considering number of tables niyo. Will call them for a quotation nalang din. Thanks!
Ysabella florist did our church floral arrangement last month and she delivered well. Hindi tipid sa mga bulaklak. They were easy to talk to as well.
Question.. To boutonniere or not to boutonniere? Men will be wearing suits.