Author Topic: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5  (Read 77912 times)

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2015, 09:15:14 am »
^nabasa ko na sis. Hmm, the comment was in Nov 2014 pero sabi nya 6 months ago na daw yung wedding nya. Sa tingin ko iaddress na lang natin kay Ms. Inah yung mga nababasa nating ganyang feedbacks sa kanya (I also got her for my ento flowers naman) para maprevent yang mga ganyang incident. Not only with her but along with our other suppliers na may nakikita tayong nega feedback, wag tayong masyadong magpapadala sa mga nababasa natin :)

Reynamargallo

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2015, 09:25:10 am »
^ thanks so much sis :) sige will do that too :)

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2015, 09:24:55 am »
PM mo si Chili1113. Her brother got them for their wedding :)

thanks! I already PM'd sis chili

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2015, 09:37:07 am »
Hello papemelroti!! I already answered your pm =)

f878

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2015, 11:18:37 am »
tama si sis marchbridetobe. :)
i got ate inah for my flowers and they were all beautiful and fresh. even our photographer na my startup florist na wife ay nagandahan sa flowers that ate inah delivered. :) kahit halos kuripotin ko na si ate inah dahil maliit lang ang budget ko hindi ko naramdaman na tinipid ako. very nice pa sya lalo na in person. i think i read that feedback too pero that's one of the very few nega na nabasa ko. siguro di lang sila nagkaintindihan pagdating sa execution.
kaya kung gusto mo mapanatag ang loob mo, best to discuss it talaga with your supplier so they can address it appropriately. :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2015, 06:09:12 pm »
Hi girls :D  Question here. Does anyone know or has anyone tried the services of Notes and Flowers?  They have a store in Dangwa.  I saw their store and had spoken to the owner Tess.  Basing from their clientele, there are a lot of celebrities, and they are not cheap either. But I just want to know how is their service?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can share their experience. :D

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2015, 01:58:36 pm »
Subscribing..

Jan 2016 Bride here. I did not expect flowers can be expensive 😯 how much po talaga yung typical church and entourage package? Yung basic package lang. Thanks 😊

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2015, 08:00:42 pm »
sis tiffany24, lowest basic rate i read from here is 7k yata for church. not sure if may lower than that.maybe the other girls may alam na mas lower than that.  and sa entourage depende if ilan ang entourage members pero meron yan below 10k too. lots of dangwa based florists offer different packages that suits your budget. :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2015, 09:14:44 am »
Hi! New B2B here. Ask ko lang may nakatry na ba sa inyo ng Florabee? Yung future Sis-in-law ko kasi sinabi dun daw sila pero as far as can I remember, nasisimplehan lang ako sa ginawa nun e.. I was looking at scenta kasi and I really love their work, kaso may kamahalan.. So ngayon I don't know if florabee can achieve the look that scenta can give me.. Tapos kasi sabi ni SIL/BIL wala pa daw sila nun 100k for 70 tables pero this was years ago as in mga 2010 pa.. Shempre hindi na accurate na presyo yung nabibigay nila... May info ba kayo girls?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:20:21 am by meixin »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2015, 05:58:37 am »
Hi girls. Question for the past and present brides of Yhoan's Flowers. Matagal ba sya talagang magreply? Kasi I've messaged her numerous times both in FB and in her email account about certain details regarding the package that she sent me. But upto now eh hindi pa nya ako nirereplyan. I've had a Dangwa florist who had quoted me cheaper,  but I would prefer someone who'se already in the Tagaytay area. Naisip ko kasi if from Dangwa pa galing yung flowers, there is a tendency na pagdating sa Tagaytay eh may nalanta na and what if naligaw sila.

Followup question, she gave me a quote for 24k. But she didn't include how many bridesmaids, and ninangs are included. Plus I wanted to know if the flowers can be customised as I want my bouquet to have peonies and ranunculus, and no tulips nor calla lilies. hehe. I know I'm pretty particular regarding my bouquet. Out of about 3 Tagaytay florists I've checked, sa kanya kasi yung may magandang setup.  😦😦😦  Haaayyy

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2015, 01:47:49 pm »
^hi sis! Same here. Maganda talaga works ni Yhoan's but the problem is communication. Medyo matagal talaga mag reply. As per our conversation few months back, yung 24K yun yung standard package nya talaga but you can customize it. Umabot kami sa customization, but then yun nga hindi na nag reply.

If you're looking for Tagaytay Florist, you can choose Il Fiore, mabilis sila mag reply through email, pinaka matagal na yung 3 days. Magaganda rin outputs nila. Superb. But for us, we chose Cuatro Hermanas, mas pumasok kasi sa budget namin sis. Medyo matagal mag reply, pero kahit overseas ako and thru FB lang kami nag uusap ni Ms. Shiela, super comfortable ako sa conversation namin kahit matagal pa wedding ko.

As per former bride here kaka graduate lang last August, chill lang daw ako kay Ms. Shiela kasi madalang mag open ng FB pero kapag malapit na wedding day, sya na mismo yung mag re-reach out through text and calls. =)

Hope this helps sis! Happy preps! =)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2015, 02:10:00 pm »
^^yhoan's florist ko sis but ento only. Overseas ka ba? Mabilis sya magreply sa text. Wala ako naging problem sa communication sa kanya. I remember sinabi ko sa kanya magkano budget ko. 10k. Tulips for my bouquet tapos bahala na sya sa others. Ok naman kinalabasan. I met her nung dineliver nya flowers sa hotel.

sylvester

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2015, 11:59:04 am »
hi! here are my top list for the event stylist/florist:

1. Spruce Floral Design = booked na sila for my wedding date.
2. Natural Art - no reply yet.
3. Mr. hardinero - maayos kausap. any feedback sa work nila?
4. Amante Fleurs - no reply yet.



bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2015, 12:57:31 pm »
^^ Yhoan's has already replied, and so far I like what she has offered. And it's true, customizable nga.  Although there will be an increase as as there are certain flowers that I really want. hehe.  For the amount that she's asking, it is still reasonable compared to others, and most important of all, she knows na where my reception place is. 

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2015, 01:21:23 pm »
^super ganda ng arrangement na ginawa nya sa ento ko. Like ko din yung bouquet ko although sayang nalanta agad tulips kasi eh.

jrevelry

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2015, 03:31:27 pm »
Hi Ladies!

Just want to ask what is the usual price range for church decorations(flowers)? Don't really want to spend too much on the church decors as the church itself is already beautiful.

Thank you in advance!

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2015, 01:38:48 am »
Hi mga sis! Any feedback for Angel of Hearts? Like price, response time, arrival time (if tapos na wedding niyo). Although I'm not fully sold on them (medyo pare-parehas itsura; they don't have the props I need) I've short listed them kasi their arrangements looks lush/hitik. TIA!

chingky

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2015, 07:22:15 am »
There are Dangwa florists who offer church set-up for 5k. Depends on the flowers you would like to be used. Minimum of 2k for bridal bouquets.

But through research and asking around, I've come to know that Marikina florists are cheaper. I'm going to check out a Marikina florist later who said they can do my church set-up for 3k. My church is just really small with 8 pews on each side. Her bouquet is from 800-1500.

I checked her work in FB and she seems okay, Ann and The Flowershop. I'm not really a fan of flowers, anyway, so I have no particular preference. As long as it will be nice and presentable. :)

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2015, 10:12:08 pm »
"inah" in the search box here sa gt, nag pop agad yung florist/flowers Part 4 comment ni lady chef. Nagkaroon sila ng misunderstanding ni Inah. I really hope wag mangyari sa akin yun. the comment was Nov 2014

Hi sis, just booked Ate Inah earlier today. She is very open and easy to talk to. Along our kwentuhan, she initiated the discussion on a previous bride that she had an issue with kahit di ko tinanong (reason why i said shes very open). What happened daw was that, all negotiations re: styling requirements from ceremony to reception was between ate inah and the bride, who made it clear na she is working on a very limited budget set by MIL (if i remember correctly) . Frankly given the # of guests and the proposal and actual delivery ni ate inah, i would say it was more than worth it (ate inah showed me pictures of the actual work she delivered). Siguro to be fair sa Bride di ko lang sure what her pegs were and if it was followed. Come payment time, the MIL who's shouldering the cost refused to settle the remaining balance saying na it was not what they were expecting at di nasunod ang pinag usapan. The bride did not bother to join the discussion anymore. Ate inah relented na lang eventually at di na siningil yung full amount ng balance although she did mention she sought legal advice re: the matter. The bride blocked ate inah in FB na and several months after wrote a review about it.

I think the problem was iba ang nag usap and yung party na magsesettle. In any case, i think isolated case naman to and am still very confident ate inah can deliver.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:34:15 pm by zaji731 »

f878

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2015, 03:27:35 am »
sis zaji731, thanks for sharing ate inah's side.
she's one of my favorite suppliers kase she was one of the nicest and easiest supplier we transacted with. sobrang ok din lahat during our wedding. the flowers were fresh, beautiful and arrived on time. :)
i'm sure she'll do well on your wedding too. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close