Author Topic: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5  (Read 78171 times)

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2015, 07:04:13 pm »
^sis, ito qoute saken ng Flowers Unlimited:

For the ceremony, P20k package includes 12 aisle pillars, 3 altar sprays, 2 candle holders. If the church is small, like a chapel, we can just put 8 or 10 aisle pillars. For 8 pillars, package price is 15k. For 10 pillars, package price is P17,500.


twinxz

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2015, 07:09:42 pm »
^ceremony lang yan sis? how about reception? have you met them personally? are you getting them?

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2015, 07:15:25 pm »
Ceremony lang sis. Sa fb lang kami nag usap. Overseas kasi ako. Booked fullblooms by inah instead. Antagal kase nila mag reply.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2015, 07:17:57 pm »
Hi ladies! I'm very specific with the kind of bouquet I want and Teddy Manuel quoted me 30k for bridal and entourage bouquet. Currently waiting for a quote from Vatel Manila. Has anyone worked with Natural Art Flowers and Decors? Any comments/feedbacks on their work?

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2015, 07:33:05 pm »
@ece
true sis! Communication issues talaga. :(

@Chili1113
thanks for modifying your post! Got nervous for our meeting later when you mentioned their quoted rate. Was thinking of cancelling our meeting na nga. HAHA!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2015, 08:13:12 pm »
twinx: sis don't worry super OK price nila one of the most reasonable na rates nila. Hehe nagmahal lang because I was asking for imported flowers. But then the only person who quoted a cheaper price for the same peg was Amante Fleurs. So OK talaga price ni Flowers Unlimited. The only thing though is medyo mahirap to communicate with them kaya I decided not to get them. But if you are patient and don't mind waiting sometimes more than a week for a reply via email or text message,  then I think you'll be happy with their output because I havent seen a negative review about the actual output on the day itself.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2015, 04:07:10 am »
^thanks for the assurance sis! I've read din I think sa w@w na they can really deliver and sulit ang bayad!

Meeting went by very well though it took some time. Very hands on din pala the Roquero's during events kaya they cannot reply agad and they've been in the industry for a loooooong time na pala. Under pa sila kay VS&F years ago. I'm very happy with their suggestions especially that I'm not very good with flowers. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2015, 01:43:44 pm »
^Glad your meeting went well with them sis. They are truly nice people and I was about 90% ready to book them. I backed out lang because Michelle never emailed me the revised proposal/final quotation even after I texted Roland and he said they'll email it that weekend, and sent an email to Michelle to remind her to send it. It's been almost 2 months and I never got the final quotation, although I didn't bother making kulit na.

They were honest enough to say they weren't techies and that when they're busy it takes them time to respond. But then in the end, I backed out. I was only waiting for that final proposal so I can already make a deposit, and yet it never came. To me a 200k contract deserves more prompt replies man lang especially since with that amount I can already go for a high end stylist.

Heheh but to this day, I have some "what ifs" regarding Flowers Unlimited. Sayang talaga because their setup would have been super lush!!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2015, 04:38:03 pm »
Haha! Sayang naman sis, you could've ask na lang your coord to make kulit sa kanila para worry free ka na. :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2015, 05:15:49 pm »
Sayang nga talaga Twinx eh =( But my coordinator hasn't worked with them in a long time so they don't have that much rapport with each other.  and I only got OTD service also so nahihiya ako to make my coordinator me the one to run after them sis.

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2015, 03:00:34 pm »
i am still waiting to hear back from scenta. I only asked 4 suppliers and it will most likely be a toss between them and natural art.

better start looking for a stylist coz the back and forth email communication can take a while.

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2015, 03:21:05 pm »
Just to get an idea... How much are couples backdrops supposed to cost? And flower arrangements per round table? Thanks!

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2015, 01:27:19 pm »
Any feedback from Tropical Blooms? my coordinator doesn't want to get a dangwa based supplier but they offered the cheapest price out of my top 3 florist

reese17

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2015, 03:10:31 pm »
papelmeroti, during my search for a mid-range florist, centerpieces normally cost 1,000-1,500/table :)

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2015, 04:17:54 pm »
^ thanks reese! natural art has not gotten back re: my email for two weeks already so I will be taking them out. such a shame coz I would have gotten them too.

One more Skype chat with supplier #3 and I will finalise by next weekend. yey!


Reynamargallo

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2015, 08:43:58 pm »
i got Inah Fullblooms for our wedding. Mabilis siya mag respond. Fear ko lang now e yung bad feedback sa kanya ng isa GT member here. :( Sana di mangyari sa akin yung nangyari sa kanya.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2015, 09:21:13 pm »
^sis mention mo lang kay ms.inah about the feedback for your peace of mind, para alam nila na aware ka. and take note of everything you discuss during meetings. i did the same with ms.jo pafin of love in blooms when she had a couple of not so good feedbacks here na ginagatungan pa ng comments even if di pa nakuha her service before. i told her everything i read & she did fairly well naman on our wedding.

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2015, 08:32:38 am »
i got Inah Fullblooms for our wedding. Mabilis siya mag respond. Fear ko lang now e yung bad feedback sa kanya ng isa GT member here. :( Sana di mangyari sa akin yung nangyari sa kanya.

anong bad feedback sa kanya sis?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2015, 08:38:43 am »
Any feedback from Tropical Blooms? my coordinator doesn't want to get a dangwa based supplier but they offered the cheapest price out of my top 3 florist

PM mo si Chili1113. Her brother got them for their wedding :)

Reynamargallo

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2015, 08:55:35 am »
anong bad feedback sa kanya sis?

hi! im not sure how topost link here pero when i searched "inah" in the search box here sa gt, nag pop agad yung florist/flowers Part 4 comment ni lady chef. Nagkaroon sila ng misunderstanding ni Inah. I really hope wag mangyari sa akin yun. the comment was made November 2014. sana di mangyari sa amin ito.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close