We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I wonder if we are talking about the same Flowers Unlimited? They are my supplier kasi based in Tagaytay
papelmelroti: Yes it is really difficult to get hold of Flowers Unlimited. You really need to stretch your patience a lot. I saw some of their recent work not posted on their fb, and it was very impressive. But I just decided against hiring them because I really am not the most patient person and I really want to avoid any stress. With Mid-range florists, Id say Tropical Blooms was the easiest ones to communicate with. 7Lily was ok, but they never got back to me after I set them a detailed set of requirements and peg pictures. Scenta was also ok.
question mga sis, for Flowers Unlimited how can we differentiate the one in Tagaytay? Helping out a friend na Tagaytay yung wedding.
Those KByC suppliers out there. May I asked if you still had full styling for different stylist or florist. Or I would just say to upgrade the basic styling of KByC? 100K and up na ba budget pag entourage, church and venue? or really goes up to 250K :s