Author Topic: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5  (Read 78130 times)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 12:13:10 pm »
^i am not sure too sis. naguusap lang kasi kami thru e-mail/text and i did not sched any meeting with her anymore since comfy naman ako sa reviews ng fellow GTalkers natin:) Try to call her sis to ask yung exact location:)

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 04:26:58 pm »
booked full blooms by inah.  :) :) yey! over sa aming target budget, pero okay na din. mabilis magreply at magaan kausap.  :)

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 05:22:08 pm »
booked full blooms by inah.  :) :) yey! over sa aming target budget, pero okay na din. mabilis magreply at magaan kausap.  :)

Hi sis, can you PM me her rates and what the inclusions are?
appreciate your help as I'm also looking for a florist/stylist for my Jan 2016 wedding

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 07:32:46 pm »
^wow! January ano ka sis? January 9 kami.  :) customized kasi yung binigay nya saken sis, di siya nagprovide ng package rate. message mo siya sa fb sis, include mo na yung details ng entourage/church/reception. lahat ng kukunin mo sa kanya.  ;)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2015, 12:47:21 pm »
booked full blooms by inah.  :) :) yey! over sa aming target budget, pero okay na din. mabilis magreply at magaan kausap.  :)

sis i booked ate inah for the exact reasons also. important for me na accommodating and within reach lagi yung suppliers. my coordinator gave good feedback din re: ate inah. she delivers early daw lagi and the flowers are fresh. i saw a feedback nga lang of her in a blog na the bridal bouquet she gave was small and mejo off daw yung colors ng entourage bouquet. hope this won't happen satin. other than that, ate inah has been really nice to me. for the church flowers, i'm going na with my church's florist para less hassle.

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2015, 08:38:04 am »
Hi sisses, anyone here knows tropical blooms? Any feedback? Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2015, 10:51:00 am »
^Hi! I know someone who got them. Their wedding isn't done yet but so far they do not have any complaints about them. Ive also met with Angel and he submitted quotations promptly and accommodated all my questions and requests.

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 11:29:37 am »
^ thanks sis chili. Are their rates ok? Or too expensive?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2015, 11:58:44 am »
^Sis their rates are as expected for a mid-range supplier =) They quoted me the same as Flowers Unlimited and Love in Blooms. Scenta Creations and 7Lily quoted me cheaper by 20-30k

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 01:30:23 pm »
Thanks sis Chili! Will also look into scenta & 7lily. Have you chosen your florist already?

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2015, 02:03:18 pm »
last I heard Chili was looking at flowers unlimited but had difficulty communicating with them. For me, I'm not looking for a florist for now, will wait a month or more when I have booked the other suppliers, so I would be forced to work within my budget.


ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2015, 04:12:47 pm »
hello sis barbeecue! yan din inaalala ko actually. pero matagal na kase yung blogs na iyun, hope naimprove na ni ate inah yung issues about dun. tiwala nalang na.  :) both entourage at church naman na sakin, walang florist yung sa church naming kase.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2015, 04:35:22 pm »
papelmelroti: Yes it is really difficult to get hold of Flowers Unlimited. You really need to stretch your patience a lot. I saw some of their recent work not posted on their fb, and it was very impressive. But I just decided against hiring them because I really am not the most patient person and I really want to avoid any stress.

marsala 2016: Yes I've only very recently chosen my stylist! I am having Robert Blancaflor do all my styling needs.

With Mid-range florists, Id say Tropical Blooms was the easiest ones to communicate with. 7Lily was ok, but they never got back to me after I set them a detailed set of requirements and peg pictures. Scenta was also ok.

For high-end you can try Badang Rueda. When I spoke with him he simply asks for a budget and he will come up with something for you. I decided to get Robert though since I liked his recommendations a little bit more.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 04:43:21 pm by Chili1113 »

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2015, 07:21:10 pm »
Thanks sis Chili. I'll consider tropical blooms then :) both as florist and styling nadin siguro. Since i want a classic romantic/fairy tale wedding since hotel reception, more on flowers papalagay ko.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2015, 07:34:48 pm »
I got FJ Sionson as my florist and stylist 150K package without sa church because Sanctuario has their preferred florist.

He seems very professional and passionate about his craft. I hope he can execute well sa requirements ko though. You can check his IG account fj_sionson. Recommend siya ng wedding coordinator and roughly Pasok sa budget that's why we got him na. I asked if he offers ala carte service he does works on your budget naman.

Mahirap talaga makakuha ng trusted stylist na hindi makakabutas ng bulsa. What I want are 200K up... Can't afford :(

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2015, 07:38:07 pm »
^ I wonder if we are talking about the same Flowers Unlimited? They are my supplier kasi based in Tagaytay :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »
^magkaiba ata sis. the one that sis Chili1113 referring to is based in Taytay Rizal naman.  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2015, 02:11:23 pm »
^ I wonder if we are talking about the same Flowers Unlimited? They are my supplier kasi based in Tagaytay :)

Thy're different sis... yung Flowers Unlimited based in Rizal yung nauna, they are 22 years na in the industry. Tapos ginaya name nila ng FU Tagaytay.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 12:33:12 am »
^ oh i see! I thought branch lang yung sa tagaytay something like that,  :D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 04:21:48 am »
^ oh i see! I thought branch lang yung sa tagaytay something like that,  :D

Hi Maxim04 :D  If you don't mind, how much ang quote sa iyo ng Flowers Unlimited sa Tagaytay?  And what flowers?  Wala pa kasi akong florist for my wedding. Next year pa naman yun. Ang kailangan ko lang eh sa church.  I have already some quotations, but I want to go and look pa for more candidates, you know, kung san makakamura despite my pegs.  Thanks :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close