Author Topic: Husband getting close with his female colleague.. Woman's Intuition or Paranoia?  (Read 23856 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
My mind says nothing's wrong but I feel restless. Alam ko wala naman nangyayari na kahit ano pero natatakot ako kung yung closeness nila maging something in the future?

Hindi ako selosang tao dahil hindi naman mahilig sa babae husband ko. Di rin siya green-minded mas mabilis ko pa magets mga green jokes sa internet kesa sa kanya. Pag nasa labas at may maganda/sexy, ako pa unang makakapansin at magtuturo sa kanya.

The only time I got jealous before was when we were still BF-GF. He was catching up with his ex kasi pwede naman daw maging friends ang mag-ex. I told him I'm not comfortable with it lalo na hindi naman sila friends bago maging sila. Solution niya ay di na lang makipagusap sa ex niya.

Fast forward to now, I started noticing he is getting close with his female colleague. Lagi yun yung nakkwento. Lagi kasama sa trabaho kahit mga fun activities nila. Naturnover yung tirahan malapit sa amin so sabay na rin sila umuwi. Gym-buddies din sila at meron usapan na pag di pwede yung isa, di na lang tutuloy.
May BF yung girl. Boss niya dati ang husband ko but he promoted her so parang mentor siya kaya lagi sila naguusap about work minsan kahit gabi na.

I'm jealous because:
Pag may kwento tungkol sa office nila, lagi mababanggit name ni girl. Kadalasan, si girl lang yung makkwento.
Pag may kailangan bilhin para sa activities, magkasama silang pupunta sa store.
Lunch breaks whether sa office o sa mall sila napunta, sila pa din magkasama.
Yung gym breaks, sabi group sila pero parang 2 lang naman sila (may pic). Mukhang minsan lang talaga nagiging group.
Magkamessage sila kahit gabi na. It was because of work pero later on nagkukulitan na about funny things. I saw one time and he was telling me about it when I asked why he's on chat and up that late. Lagi nagpapatulong sa kanya yung girl kasi nga bago sa role.
They usually go home together kasi kailangan magtipid nung girl (dami financial responsibilities). Parang di pa naman sila sabay pumasok.

What do you think? Normal ba ako o ginagawan ko lang ng malisya kahit hindi dapat?
Di ko pa kinakausap husband ko tungkol dito. I'm still studying myself and him. Pero pag nabbring up yung girl, nalulungkot talaga ako :-[

Can you guys knock some sense into me?

izabelle

  • Guest
Sis, if you don't feel comfortable, sabihin mo sa husband mo. Kahit ano pa yan. May malisya man or wala.

Ako kasi sis, very transparent akong tao, basta hindi ko gusto, hindi ako comfortable sinasabi ko sa asawa ko. Sa tingin ko isa yun sa dahilan kung bakit naiiwasan namin ang conflict and away kasi sobra yung honesty namin sa isa't isa.

To be perfectly honest, based sa kwento mo, Hindi pwede sa akin ang ganyan closeness sa katrabaho. Meron kasi akong limitations sa ganyan. Hindi ako selosa or malisyosa na tao pero may tinatawag akong boundaries.

simang

  • Guest
just to give another POV, the fact that you know the girl and he's open in making kwento about her, they may have less chances of fooling around. as i see it your husband is a naturally kind, receptive man (based on your kwento) so he's nice to people especially to those who are nice to him din. feeling ko, sa husband mo, there's totally no malice, the fact na kinukwento naman nya sayo about this girl.

but then again, if you're not comfortable, just be open about it.

j.adore

  • Guest
Thanks izabelle and simang!

Malaki chance he will stop sharing stories about her at iwasan niya yung girl so that I don't get upset.
I don't want to ruin their working relationship kasi yung success ni girl ay success din ni husband eventually. Pero he did confirm na iba na sila ng teams.

True, he's being nice pero oo oblivious din siya sa boundaries minsan. Though not too much kasi yung mga sexy daw mag damit na girls sa office nila, ayaw niya katabi.
This particular girl is not naman kaya comfortable siya. Siguro worry ko lang kung  maging masyado na comfortable.

I don't have a problem with telling him. Just, what happens or what to do next? They work together eh.

momentum

  • Guest
If I were in your shoes, hindi rin ako magiging comfortable sa ganyan.
The best thing to do is talk to your husband and tell him how you feel about it. Ask him, if you were to have a guy office mate that you are that close with, how would he feel? would he be at peace knowing that buong araw kasama mo na sa office yung lalake, hanggang pag-uwi sumasabay ka pa, at until late at night kausap mo parin? even going to malls or shops? talking about him always? I 'm sure he'd feel it's a little bit too much.

For him it may be nothing. but we all know that "something" can start with little "nothings"
constant communication in and out of the office and being too comfortable with each other forms attachment. and as days go by, that attachment increases.

Kapag married na kasi dapat alam mo limitations mo diba? you have to be sensitive to your partner.


skela96c

  • Guest
Oh sis, how i feel you! 

Just last weekend while on babymoon, husband and i got on a minor fight (well actually more on ako ang galit lol!) because of an insensitive comment his female colleague left on his facebook about our wedding photo(!). Ang cheap lang na patulan ko ang facebook comment but pinagtalunan na namin itong same person na ito before and i already told him then na i do not like this girl.

I don't like people who can't and don't respect boundaries. At hindi mo pwedeng sabihing bata pa kase. Excuse me, officemate mo na nga eh, bata ba yun? I told him how i'm uncomfortable not really with what she does but it's more on with how HE accommodates her and enables her.  Sino ba yang babaeng yan for him to get out of his way and risk earning my ire again (dahil nga i already told him how i feel about her before). 

Tell him sis.  By letting him know then he cannot anymore say that he's not aware when you call his attention again in the future.  Tell him nicely (i told my husband about it nung kalmado na ko. I explained to him na he's being played the damsel in distress drama kinagat nya naman). 

Sometimes they are really clueless but i can not be too sure. So for the record, sinabi ko para alam kong alam nya ang basa ko sa mga nangyayari.

I can't disregard what i feel. Nafeel ko yun eh. Regardless if either or both or none of them are guilty, i felt what i felt and i have to let my husband know.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Ay naku, better call your husband's attention to their growing closeness.  Warn him!
Say you trust him but ayaw mo din sya mabulaga.
What if she finds herself in a vulnerable position 1 day at balingan nya your husband for comfort?  1 thing can lead to another. Complications will put you all in troubling times. 
For example, dump sya ng bf nya or she misses out on a promotion, or she decides to play office politics with him as an ally?  O, guess how he may unknowingly step over the line when confronted with a tearful "protégée"/colleague? 

Point out to him in a cool way that they already have several  factors favorable to affairs:  shared work; physical proximity; shared activities & close friendship.   Nakowz, 1 patong lang ng 1 kamay ni  babae sa hita o batok ng  asawa mo -- puede na sila get on fire and forget their boundaries.  Sabi:  the flesh is weak.  Hay buhay. 

Why don't you start going to the gym with your hubby too?


glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Hi sis,

I guess by now, after reading the replies of other sisses here, you feel validated with your feelings already. That yes, you have a right to feel jealous and be uneasy by the look of their friendship. Their closeness, the time they're spending with each other, is already threatening your marriage.

What you don't know right now is the depth of their relationship. What are they talking about? Are they already talking about their struggles and stresses? personal problems? life dreams? When they reach this stage, ito na ang simula ng emotional attachment. Maganda nang agapan.

Recreational companionship is one of a husband's needs (according to Dr. Harley). And by regularly going out to the gym and being chatty outside office hours, the girl is already meeting one of your husband's needs. Wala namang masama dyan, pero pag lumalim ang relationship, ito ang mahirap.

I guess, before you talk with him, be clear with yourself what boundaries you want to have in order to protect your marriage. Ang sa akin: ayaw kong naghahatid sya ng single/youngish na babae sa sasakyan, pag once lang, pwedeng palampasin(mabait kasi husband ko, gentleman); ayaw ko mag-ko-comfort or mag-addvice sya ng damsel in distress, if ever, i-refer nya saken (LOL) or kaming dalawa dapat ang mag-ka-counsel; he should not share marriage/personal/intimate problems with a female friend, etc, etc. Do I sound strict? Maybe. But it's just that, I know dito madalas nagsisimula ang infidelity. Kaya yung iba, na-sha-shock, "napaka-bait ng husband ko, bakit sya nagkaron ng iba?" Mabait talaga, nag-hahatid, nag-kocomfort, nag-aadvice?

So, be clear when you want to request a behavior change from him.

Also, before you talk with him, plan your approach. Yung tipong he will sympathize and empathize with you at the end of your dialogue. Hindi yung maaawa sya sa babae dahil pinagseselosan mo at tinatanggalan mo yung babae ng kaibigan.

So there. Valid yung feelings mo. I find their closeness threatening too.

marose17

  • Guest
Keep your eyes open.  I don't want to scare you but extra-marital affairs among work colleagues happen all the time.  It's not fair to say that your husband cannot be friends with other women, especially those he works with.  However, there must be a limit to the friendship.  Based on your post, your husband and his female work colleague are too chummy for comfort. 

I recall what Father Tanseco said during our Discovery Weekend: when you get married, you should guard against getting too close to friends of the opposite sex.  Emotional and physical affairs happen because of too much closeness.  You should be spending more of this time (gym, lunch outs, etc.) with your spouse.

Make sure that when you talk to your husband, you are calm and rational.  Do not use an accusatory tone.  Tell him how you feel.  If you cannot tell him for fear of alienating him, then the problem may be much deeper than his friendship with his colleague.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Sis j.adore, do you feel Na sometimes nawawalan na kayo ng oras because of the girl?

Tama suggestion nila, go to the gym with them. I find their friendship too close. Di pupunta ang isa kung wala yung isa???!! Haven't heard of such a thing unless they're teens, bffs or bf/gf.

Next, why don't you have a lunch date or dinner date with hubby regularly. Hindi ka ba puede sumabay to/fro office nya? I find it very unprofessional na makisabay sa officemate each and every pasok/uwi unless mag asawa or bf/gf kayo.

In any case, the good news is mapagkakatuwalaan naman hubby mo. But sakin kasi importante mapag usapan how close should one be with the opposite gender pag mag BF or mag asawa kayo. Dyan kasi nag uumpisa ang lahat, especially sa culture natin na medyo malakas ang influence ng American culture (ie Friends, Sex in the City etc na okay lang mag akbayan kahit di magBF otherwise you're not cool)

May one story din nga ako nabasa dito before na hubby nya naka motor, pero laging may female na ka officemate na sumasabay, natural na akapin sya ng girl pag naka angkas.  Para sakin, di na tama.

So where do you draw the line? Para sakin, if the 'friend' (yung girl na ka officemate) can be any other person and he does the same, ok lang ba? Meaning if the officemate is a gay officemate or an elderly lady/guy officemate, will he treat the 'friend' the same way?

So if I'm on your shoes, I will tell him it is not right for a married man and a single lady to always be together. Machismis pa sila or iisipin ng iba kaladkarin yung girl (e hindi naman) at babaero yung husband mo (e hindi naman din). Tsaka sasabihan ko na hindi lang sa kanila epekto nito, pati sayo at sa BF nung girl, nakakahiya. And he better not give me that crap statement - bakit kami mahihiya e wala naman kaming ginagawang masama. The fact the lagi kayo magkasama even outside work - lunch and extra curricular activities kahit may asawa at BF na, it just makes it all wrong.

skela96c

  • Guest
Ang sa akin: ayaw kong naghahatid sya ng single/youngish na babae sa sasakyan, pag once lang, pwedeng palampasin(mabait kasi husband ko, gentleman);

THIS. sinabihan pa ko before ng asawa ko na pano naman daw nya hahayaan umuwi magisa ng gabi malayo pa bahay. I don't care! kung malayo pala bahay nya bakit sya nagpagabi? would HE like it pag nagpagabi ako sa gimik at magpahatid sa officemate kong lalaki?

AND THIS:
ayaw ko mag-ko-comfort or mag-addvice sya ng damsel in distress, if ever, i-refer nya saken (LOL) or kaming dalawa dapat ang mag-ka-counsel;

parang uso yata yung ganyan. yung hihingi ng advise kunware kase brokenhearted. duh. if broken hearted ka, go to your girl friends, not to your married older officemate.  And yes, i also warned my husband, baka before he knows it magtetext yan in the middle of the night kasi inaway ng boyfriend or something. So I told him, if and when that happens, let her talk to me. I would know better than him. hehe.

I read somewhere: "If you're single, that's being friendly. But if you are married, that's flirting"

I just refuse to believe kasi na clueless both parties eh. meron at merong may intent sa ganyang scenario. Maybe not the full extent that we're thinking of but someone's testing the waters where it will possibly lead.


khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Trust your instict sis. I think medyo papunta na dun sa kinatatakutan mo yun 2, malapit na. I say tell your husband you dont like this closeness that they have. And i-reverse psychology effect mo sya, tell him would you like me to get too chummy with a guy friend with matching late night chatting pa? Para mapaisip sya na oops onga no parang hindi maganda yun ganon.

momentum

  • Guest
another question is, sino ba nag-iinitiate ng mga sasama sa pag-uwi, sasama sa gym, magpatulong, texting late at night, etc.? it could be your husband at papalabasin niya it was the girl ang lumapit or nag-iinitiate (typical saying na 'palay na ang lumapit'..BS) or yung babae ang sadyang "asking for it"..wala ring respeto yung babae eh noh? even if husband mo nag-iinitiate, wala siyang pakialam kahit ma-chismis siya or malagay siya sa alanganin. sabagay, bf lang kasi meron niya, wala pang asawa..so probably she is thinking it's okay to be that close to a male married man

I can't also take the excuse na "clueless" asawa mo na crossing the line na sila ng babae, if ever he will tell this as his reason kapag kinausap mo na siya.
that's a load of cr@p.

nip it in the bud sis. goodluck!

--edited to add--
if I were in your shoes...a surprise office visit is one of the things I'd do too. have lunch with hubby and let him introduce you to his officemates (if he has not done this yet). make yourself visible. para ma-asses mo rin ano situation duon. tignan ko lang kung makapal parin ng muka ng babae kung sasabay pa siya pauwi with your hubby.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:21:39 pm by momentum »

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
I once read an article about having an "office spouse." You know, a colleague that you're always working with, hanging out with, etc. I actually had "office husbands" in my previous jobs, before I was married. One was single, but we were completely platonic. I can say, with absolute confidence, that there was nothing between us. The other one, I have to admit, was already married. Of course I realize now how bad it looks now, but I have to say that there was also absolutely nothing between us then. It just so happened we worked together all the time and we got along really well.  I would talk to him about guys I'd date, and he would talk about his wife, but never in a negative light, to be fair to him. He never mentioned problems. It was mostly mundane drivel like "hey my wife likes this, you think I should get this for her?" Mga ganon. I wasn't married then, so I guess I wasn't that sensitive to such things. For me we weren't doing anything wrong, so what if we had meryenda together once in a while. So I dunno if this makes you feel better, but not all "office wives" are out to have an affair. But of course, also, I realize how things can develop between two people.   

Now that they're on different teams, as your husband said, then at least there's a lesser chance of them developing into something more. And if they're real professionals,  a little professional distance won't hurt their working relationship. As an added precaution, ask your husband to stop going to the gym, unless you're with him, and stop going home together. There's no reason for that, even if it's convenient for her. If they want to go out and discuss whatever, tell him that they can, but only when there's another colleague with them. Of course one on one meetings may be impossible to prevent, and may be necessary at times, but  keep it short, keep it within the office. No need to go out and meet in Starbucks or whatever.


LGV

  • Guest
Sis, halos pareho yung husband natin hindi mahilig sa girls, minsan suplado pa sa random people madaling mailang yun. Yung makibeso nga sa girl friends nya even with my friends eh hindi sya comfortable. Though may mga naging kaclose sya na babae sa office at nakakasama din sa mga lunch etc. Makwento din sya as in every single detail kinukwento. Pero kung ganyan kaclose hindi din ako magiging comfortable sorry pero medjo exage.

Yung part na hindi matutuloy ang gym pag di pwede yung isa? Sabay bibili ng kung ano? Medjo uncomfy nga yun. Asawa ko kasi hanggang sa office lang kung may kaclose man sya. Pag uuwi or nakauwi na yan wala na. Pero yung kasabay pa uuwi kasi nagtitipid si girl? Hindi talaga maganda. Pwedeng wala lang naman talaga pero duh tama si aquacharly, it can lead to something pa. So habang wala pa nga talaga eh dapat masolusyunan na. Eh ano if magkaiwasan sila, I understand na worried ka sa success ng partnership nila however if it was me, kahit pa mauwi sa pagreresign sa work ang husband ko atleast maayos ang samahan namin at walang uncomfy feeling. Mas madali humanap ng ibang work sis kesa ayusin ang gusot ng magasawa, parang maraming pwedeng mangyari eh magsisimula lang muna sa doubtts, pwedeng hindi naman talaga sila matuluyan pero yung peace of mind mo naman eh compromised parin. Think about it 10x sis pero nasasayo parin naman.

j.adore

  • Guest
Thank you for all the insights! It really helps to get other POVs dami kong hindi naisip like how it looks likes to others and professionalism.
Yes, my plan is really to talk to my husband once I collect my thoughts. Shempre kailangan ko din ng timing na ok kami pareho (hindi pagod etc.).

momentum, sige pwede din yun sample discussion. Yan din naisip ko nothing man ngayon pwede mag-evolve. Kaya lang din ako hesitant kasi ayaw ko naman icontrol ang husband ko but at the same time, limitations are necessary especially since we're married.

skela96c, pangit na feeling ano? Actually, medyo nagsisimula na nga yung damsel-in-distress moments pero di lang super madrama.
Nung minsan nagpapatulong sa turnover kasi napagdaanan na namin yun. Naweirduhan ako kasi meron naman siya BF na pwede tumulong. Saka pwede naman humingi ng points to consider pero yung as in kasama pa medyo too much na. My husband did not help out though kasi pagod at tinatamad siya nun.
Malaki possibility he is clueless.

aquacharly, the office politics point is a good one! Take note ko din ito sa conversation namin.
We have different working hours so the only time we can be together on a weekday is dinner (if no meetings) and a short time before sleeping (if both not too tired). There are no extra hours for gym. However, we go to the gym together on weekends.

glamorosa_09, yes I needed the validation. The emotional attachment and nothing today growing into something tomorrow is what I'm most afraid of.
Tama ka, ok lang kung 1 time pero pag habit na magkasabay umuwi is something else. Ok lang din sa akin kung group sila. Mabait din kasi husband ko eh, even if he doesn't think he is.
Nice idea yan irefer sa wife o kaya both spouses present kung counseling ang kailangan haha!
Personal problems, we don't share with others but office-related ones, malaki chance they do share with each other and the girl asks for help.

marose17, I know office affairs do happen because more hours are spent at work kaya din I'm on edge and I want to nip it in the bud.
My only fear was if I'm in the wrong and I don't like to bring up the issue while my emotion of jealousy is high. Actually, any other issues I don't bring up while emotional.

Girltalker2, hindi naman nawawalan ng oras dahil sa girl.
I can't go to the gym with them kasi for employees only plus our work hours do not match. Same reaction din ako kasi di naman super social person husband ko na kailangan lagi may kasama. Saka di sila BFFs at yung ganung thinking eh sa akin lang niya ginagawa dati. Ang reason ng husband ko eh nakakalungkot daw maggym mag-isa. Kakastart lang din kasi a few months ago. I asked who made that rule, lahat daw sila but so far nga it's just this girl and not a group.

Lunch date, I have to check his schedule and go to his office. This I'll need to do nga para din sweet hehe. Dinner dates so far ginagawa namin pag ako naman yung walang meeting.

Di pa naman sila daily magkasabay and it's usually going home. But yes, I don't want it to lead to that.
Nakakaloka naman yung nakikisabay sa motor :o

No, he does not do these things with others. So definitely, he likes the girl as a person kaya din they're nice to each other and that's the start I'm seeing.

skela96c, nafifeel ko ang inis mo! It's possible that my husband would say na tumutulong na nga lang siya sa kapwa, mamasamain ko pa. May mga ganung moments siya sa buhay na he tries to do nice things but it gets him into trouble.
But yes, hindi naman niya kadugo yun to be worried much.

khaleesiCersei, ya lalo na medyo neighbors pa kami my golly! Ok lang talaga sa akin yung work-related eh but ang dami na non-work.
About chatting, madami din kasi chismis sa office nila and I noticed na may isang inuman that my husband did not go to and yet he knows the conversations there. Big chance yung girl nagkwento and even bigger chance my husband kwentos to her too.

momentum, yung mga pagsama sa kotse, mukhang husband ko naginitiate to help out. Yung gym, group daw sila nagusap nun pero so far lagi silang 2 lang nag gym. Yung pagpapatulong about work stuff, girl lagi initiate. There's not texting late at night. Sa FB chat sila and it was because of work tapos parang to destress lang kaya later on naging non-work discussion na.
So I would say, pareho sila initiating stuff.

All the office mates know me. I've been in their company events saka they were in our wedding lol. But yes I'll do the lunch thing.

I do hope my husband would see the vantage point as to why hindi na maganda tignan even if good intentions niya. He wouldn't want to put reputation at risk din naman. Let's see and find out once we talk.

caterpillar-girl, I'm still trying to understand the interaction between their teams or if it's because they're in management that's why they still work together or if it's the mentor-ship part.
Possible din naman nothing's going on but I can't just let it pass and see what happens. Prevention is better than cure.

I want my husband to go to the gym for health purposes but yes I don't want it if it's just him and the girl.
Yes, going home together is just so uncomfortable for me unless they're in a group. That's actually what I'll tell, being in a group is fine any activity they have but if it's just the 2 of them, it's really not.

LGV, oo nga eh kung sa office lang it's fine but sobra na.
Yes, I see the importance of work din naman that's why I'm being careful about this and still gathering my wits.


glamorosa_09

  • Guest
And husband ko may habit na mag-offer ng ride - mapa-babae or lalaki. Kaya inunahan ko na noon pa kung sino yung kumportable akong hinahatid or sinasabay nya.

With regards to boundaries, kaya yun yung ginamit kong boundaries dahil sa mga babaeng katulad ng officemate ng husband mo, LOL! Ang layo sa flirty type ng husband ko kasi.

Swerte nya ha. May libreng ride na sya pa-uwi, may taga-tulong about office work beyond office hours, ano pa, may someone to lean on pag may problema sya? Yes, that's too much.

Like what you said, maganda ngang isipin mong clueless and innocent ang husband mo, para chillax lang ang approach mo sa kanya  when you talk with him. Malaki naman din kasi ang possibility na itong babae ang gumagawa ng paraan. Baka sinasadya pa nyang i-adjust yung schedule nya para magkasabay sila mag gym, hindi yata makapag-keep up yung ibang groupmates nila sa sked eh.

momentum

  • Guest
Sis may I ask, were you able ba to see yung conversations nila mismo sa fb? Or kinukwento lang sayo ni husband?

What really creeps me out is that neighbors pa kayo. Does this mean your husband goes home earlier that you? Coz you mentioned na little time lang kayo during weekdays at night during and after dinner.

Ayaw ko lalong magplant ng paranoya sayo pero there is something about that woman, based sa mga kwento mo. Did you meet her na ba personally sis?

princessrio

  • Guest
if i were you, i would talk to hubby right away. make yourself visible sa office. make some effort na maramdaman ang presence mo. those happening to them are very much uncomfortable para sa isang asawa.

dyan kasi nagsisimula ang "relationship"..sa mga simpleng bagay..palabas-labas..paspend spend ng time.. hindi namamalayan, lumalalim. then may makikitang characteristic na meron si other girl na wala sa yo. mas mageenjoy na sa company nung isa.

j.adore

  • Guest
glamorosa_09, buti anyone. My husband kasi eto lang.
I just don't know what to think anymore right now because it seems it's my husband who initiates..

momentum, yung sinasabi ko was pag magkasama then nakita ko then ikkwento din niya.
Di naman sinadya, nagkataon lang na ganon nung bumili ng titirhan. Yes, my husband goes earlier than me.
I've met her personally. Umattend sila ng kasal namin.



Mga sis... I just read and is still reading his FB conversations with the girl. BTW, we're both ok with it and open with each other we have access to both our accounts. Baka may magcomment or what.

Naiyak lang ako at naiiyak still.. Not yet a year married and we have this. Eto na siguro yung sinasabi nila na all married couples go through something.
I can see in their conversations our internal jokes/terms (made up by me and him lang) he uses them with her. He initiates the conversations about mundane stuff then meron din work stuff.
A few weeks ago, I told him na our relationship has changed and he's stopped doing sweet things like he used to.
Kunwari greeting in the morning. Reason niya is busy but I saw the FB messages with the girl eh early in the morning.
So now..I feel like I've been replaced. Na kaya pala wala na ganon is because it goes to someone else.  Wala naman anything sweet sa kanila but mas may emoticons and emotions yung conversations nila than his conversations with me, which are usually either masungit or curt or I'm always seenzoned.

I've been having this nagging feeling to look at their conversations pero I didn't kasi nga baka may topak lang ako. Since I posted this and noting on the feedback here, I dunno why but I thought of looking so ayan na ang mga nakita ko. Nanginginig ako at nanghihina.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close