watch now

Author Topic: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic  (Read 4682 times)

joycefler

  • Guest
Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« on: June 29, 2015, 03:36:51 am »
Olay Pro X Cleansing System is something i reeeally want to buy but I can't find it in any watsons store. Laging out of stock. I will use one brush on my face and then another brush on the dark area on my bikini/butt area. I figured it should be gentle enough for that area since it's for the face.

at first i wanted Clarisonic, super mahal lang. I suppose this is a good alternative.

Any thoughts?


Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:16:07 pm »
Meron na rin nyan sa Clinique I was tempted to buy it but then I bought the compact one from Instanti kamukha nya yun pobling sonic cleanser from Korea. Bought it sa watsons at P1500 so far so good. vibrating well and I feel my face is cleaner after use. Mga one month ko palang gamit so I cant tell if there is a huge difference sa skin ko.

joycefler

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 11:24:44 pm »
Meron na rin nyan sa Clinique I was tempted to buy it but then I bought the compact one from Instanti kamukha nya yun pobling sonic cleanser from Korea. Bought it sa watsons at P1500 so far so good. vibrating well and I feel my face is cleaner after use. Mga one month ko palang gamit so I cant tell if there is a huge difference sa skin ko.

Nakita ko yung binebenta sa watsons. May mas murang version sa Lazada. Same itsura. Na try ko yung sa watsons... parang di ko sya ma feel. haha!

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 04:32:24 pm »
I always wanted to try Clarisonic kaso kahit ngaun namamahalan pa din ako sa presyo ng MIA 1, kaya triny ko yung Olay Pro X Cleansing System and I am so happy na binili ko to. Ngayun di na ako tinitigyawat thanks to this  :-*

purplesassy

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 08:29:39 pm »
Bought Olay Pro X Cleansing System on Amazon and been using it for more than a year na. Ganda and worth it :)

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 03:42:35 pm »
I'm on the fence on this one. I want to try the Foreo Luna 2. I think its's more economical in the long run because you don't have to buy brush heads.

Has anyone tried this na? It's quite pricey (P10,017 in Sephora.ph). You have to buy the Silicone Cleaning Spray pa (P732 in Sephora.ph).

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 11:43:25 pm »
I think Olay is a good alternative not to Clarisonic but to manual cleansing brushes or a washcloth. Yung Olay kasi is just a mechanized brush. The brush rotates to "scrub" the skin. Clarisonic, oscillates and uses ultrasonic vibrations. But for the price and just for cleansing, ok na din yung Olay.

I have yet to try Foreo. I like my Clarisonic but I find myself using it only twice a week. Parang masyado ng harsh for my skin, when I tried using it everyday.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Olay Pro X Cleansing System vs Clarisonic
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 12:24:31 am »
My Clarisonic Mia 2 I haven't used for a long time. Too harsh for my skin too maski once a week ko ginagamit. I don't wear make up most of the time but when I do, it's just so light, that a cleansing oil/balm and cloth combination is enough to remove them.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close