Author Topic: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)  (Read 32113 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2015, 05:11:50 pm »
Parang ang tagal nga matapos eh kasi puro "finale".. "Final blow".. Tapos sa end naman "will post later" hehe. On going parin ba itong stalking na ito till this day or natapos na kaya at kinukwento nalang pero bitin lagi ending ng each post? Hehe

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2015, 05:29:52 pm »
I guess not kasi as she posted, new ideas come along the way. So let's just sit back and enjoy the show haha!

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2015, 05:38:26 pm »
forumnobela.. that's cute :P

quennna

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2015, 05:46:34 pm »
due to public insistent demand.. malamang maextend ang..
"please be careful with my hear - legal wife" ... hahaha

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2015, 07:21:44 pm »
Na-curious ako.... Slightly na-bother kasi ramdam ko ang lalim ng galit ni TS. Yung desire nya to make them 'pay'. But I know eventually, mauubos din ang galit. I just hope the anger does not consume YOU, TS. Keep a good head on your shoulder dear. :)

Pero naaliw ako - in fairness TS, I like the way you write. Had me on the edge of my seat. :)

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2015, 08:12:33 pm »
I like reading TS stories, feeling ko nakaganti rin ako hahha. I will not have the gall to do it though. I won't waste my time sa walang kwentang mga tao.

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2015, 12:34:05 pm »
The girl can write that's for sure :)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2015, 11:00:21 am »
Naaliw ako dito :D more pls haha

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2015, 11:38:48 am »
Wala ng update? :p

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2015, 12:34:29 pm »
This is so cool. Its like im watching Gone Girl. more please!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2015, 12:05:43 am »
TS please update us na. Haha. Natutuwa ako basahin.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2015, 10:37:33 am »
I think TS is done with the k@bitches.. sayang, she didn't mention how she handled her hubby 😕

quennna

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2015, 12:30:03 pm »
I think TS is done with the k@bitches.. sayang, she didn't mention how she handled her hubby 😕

sis, sa book 2 yan about kay hubby hehe

purplemommy17

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2015, 12:59:05 pm »
This is fun! Kumusta na kaya si sis TS?

lovemeagain30

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2015, 07:01:14 pm »
Though I find this thread entertaining for most of us, I also find her hobby quiet bothering. Why? obviously those who understand her situation knows that TS is living a LONELY life. NO offense TS but that's how i see it. Having a philandering husband, chasing multiple kabitches, with no family and no friends to confide, no kids to hug you tight -- at the end of the day, it is a lonely and miserable life. Yeah there's a satisfaction ruining the life of the kabit (now) but then after a months, here you again. nagbabago lang ang mukha pero ganun parin ang sitwasyon. Going through this for couple of years more -- then your health and sanity will  be sacrificed.

Unsolicited advice eto pero I think Marriage should bring out the best for each other. If its already ruining the healthy life that you should be leading to then it's time to leave the unfaithful husband. Pede masira natin ang buhay ng kabit but if we put all our energy and life in doing it -- i think we are wasting also our chance to find genuine happiness.  Life is short. Let's not make it shorter. Hope you find peace TS.  :)
 

momentum

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2015, 08:20:44 am »
still wondering if there will be an update regarding the philandering husband of TS.
aside from the scratching and bruising, what else did you do kaya to "teach" him a lesson?
the stories just revolve around the kabitches..nothing much about the husband
I wonder if he is already a changed man.

harley18

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2015, 08:46:05 am »
^^agree. Masaya nga na napapahiya si kabitch, pero syempre, damay hubby nya dun sa kahihiyan, as well as TS, their marriage. Plus, she keeps on testing her husband kung makikipagflirt, while they should've facing the tests on their marriage together.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2015, 07:33:55 pm »
^^may scratching and bruising ba naganap sis?  I must have missed that post.. 

anyway, I wish ts a happy and blessed life after this episode of her marriage is over.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2015, 11:29:02 pm »
I get her need to share her revenge projects.  It's educational to some, and entertaining to most  who follow her thread.
Easy to empathize:  A betrayed woman in that mode is just bouncing back from a low level when she was made to feel worthless -- basta ipina-isang tabi ka na lang.
It feels gooood to be proactive again, instead of crying silently & just hoping things get better.
It feels gooood to be in control of  something.  Well, Revenge really does feel good.  Hahaha

Now, Shaming all these playing-footsies-with-a-married-man women may feel like the right thing to do. Yeah.
BUT it isn't the BEST thing for a woman saddled with a serial philanderer.
That may be the ice that breaks the heartbreaks, or snaps the wife out of helplessness.
But it is only a temporary distraction.  Ok, let's say it's The 1st Crucial Small Step to better things, Sige, sure. 

As the others astutely pointed out:  those women are just symptoms, the disease is the serial philanderer.
And, until a wife can say  straight to her serial philanderer's face:  Kadirz ka, you make my skin crawl. Go eff around like a dog. I don't give a sh1t. Go, now, so I can have a beautiful life  --  something like that, in better words, hahaha ---of course, the wife should say that with full conviction,  with no anger.  Coz when there is no more anger, it is just a statement of facts, & well, a tired heart that Accepts facts moves on. 

So there,  The Best thing is to really find your way to Your Beautiful Life.

Pero nga, kung the definition of A Beautiful Life includes a serial philanderer who serves repeat heartbreaks on a silver plate -- na okay Lang monkey business left and right basta inuwian pa kahit pano -- well, who are we to judge???  Wala nga basagan ng trip.  Only you can define how much you can pray, suffer & hope.  Only you can define what your happiness is. 


xhien

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2015, 12:28:03 pm »
i also did this.. haha.. anyway pano ba maghack ng fb? kasi i know na may tinatago na naman ang asawa ko sakin

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close