Author Topic: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)  (Read 32046 times)

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2015, 05:01:31 pm »
panalo to. hehe. sorry pero based on my experience talaga, MEN ARE STUPID.

the first time my ex-bf (now husband) broke up with me, he didn't want to admit na may babae sya. sabi nya wala na syang time for me, occupied ng resposibilities etc. pero syempre i did not buy that BS. i took some time to figure out how to log in to fB using his login and eventually i succeeded. i went to messages tab and saw his conversation with another girl. she knew all the while na may GF yung guy pero wala, she kept on flirting. naging confidant pa si BF nun kasi the girl just broke up with her long time BF. then may part pa dun na gusto nila mag out of town together, mga ganun. hahaha.

sa inis ko i deactivated my husband's account and changed all the passwords ng login sa email, YM at fB. hehe.

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2015, 05:14:24 pm »
Maybe the dummy account has beautiful profile picture which is hard to decline as a friend hahaha! I'm just wondering how you girls do the password-guessing? Gosh it's so hard to hack! I'm your fan. I have a friend who is like TS. Smart like her. But she has bipolar disorder.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:16:09 pm by iloveshimmer »

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2015, 05:21:28 pm »
^you will really find a way eh. you think of the closest/possible stuff like birthdays, phone number, ganun. swerte lang siguro ako that time na birthday pala niya ang password nya.

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2015, 05:25:23 pm »
^^oh right! I guess I have to change my password then. Cause it's my birthday hahaha stupid me. And yes, people always do a password that is easy to remember.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2015, 02:36:51 pm »
This. thread. Wow. Gone girl ang peg! I cannot imagine this kind of guy do exists! This guy should have stayed SINGLE and didn't marry you kung ganyan din lang. I just wish the best for you, TS. I won't judge you for doing this - but soon I hope you'll finally find happiness and peace of mind.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2015, 08:40:30 am »
TS, ano na? We're still waiting for the finale!

jan888

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2015, 09:10:42 am »
I'm also waiting for TS update..maybe she's having second thoughts because of the negative comments.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2015, 05:40:37 pm »
I've already done this (the stalking) to my ex pero hindi naman ako umabot sa point na sinend ko sa relatives and friends. I hacked his accounts, i was able to trace all the hidden accounts. I made dummy account para subukan siya. Nakakaubos ng time and energy. Parang sarili ko rin sinasaktan ko. I used it as my evidence. In the end, nagsawa at napagod din ako. Kaya tuluyan na akong nawalan ng gana sa relationship namin.

Sa ngayon, super happy naman ako sa bago kong relationship. I promised not to do such things anymore. Subscribe lang ako because really, i hate kabitches

LGV

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2015, 01:13:28 pm »
No youre not a bad person. Your devil like husband is the one who keep on provoking you doing all this s**t. Yes this is kinda bothering as well but I cant blame you. This is tiring and I know the day will come that you will be tired enough to stop dealing with your evil husband.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2015, 11:40:57 am »
the last update is wow! what a mess kabitch!

quennna

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2015, 01:28:51 pm »
Sorry girls I've been busy.

So here's the next update.

After the first blow, I created another account in fb.

This time, I created a dummy account under her complete name. Since I downloaded most of her pics (solo), I uploaded some of them and made sure that the account suggests that she is a full blown kabitch. I added known kabitches in fb and added the groups she was already included. I put quotes about being kabitch and her itchiness. Posted her pics in every kabitch groups in fb that I was able to join in. I posted her phone numbers, YM, wechat email accounts.

It went on for a few weeks and made her life a little more complicated hehe.

Another one later.

entertaining hehe

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2015, 02:37:08 pm »
So can we hire you? Haha this is really not for people without time.

I don't blame you for doing this because if they already know they are involved with a married person, they deserve everything coming to them.

BTW, I'm curious though as to why you're still with your husband? Or are you planning a grand finale for him?

donya_dyosa

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2015, 11:07:04 pm »
^cause she loves her husband so much... Kaya sila parin.... Pinost niya yun.. Pero binura din niya.... She claims to be a bad person... Pero mukha naman na siyang t@nga... Sorry, sis... Kung bad ka dapat strong ka, hindi dapat weak... You're husband is just not that in to you. Non sense din habangbuhay na kayo maggag@guhan...

Although the kabitches who knows na married na yung husband mo deserves it. Give them a final blow and walk out.

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2015, 02:37:02 pm »
super torture to kay TS, revenge na lang ways nya para maka even kay hub.


pero kung ako sayo sis, stop na ko, lalo na kung naka ganti na ko sa mga major kab!itches.

then, asawa mo naman turuan mo ng leksyon. tapos isipin mo na lang ma karma sila.
problema, di yun titigil, yan na sya sis, babaero. super ang insecurities ng asawa mo sa buhay nya, d makuntento. mapapagod ka lang, lagi ka na lang mag iisip ng baka may babae na naman, walang katahimikan to, kawawa lalo if ever may kids kayo. umalis ka na sa kanya sis, delubyo na sa utak mo yan.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2015, 02:52:50 pm »
TS, i'm not gonna lie. this sounds like something i would do in case this happens to me. naalala ko yung may video dati na sinabunutan sa mall yung kabit, that time i felt what the wife did was right.

just wishing and hoping though that after you're done with whatever you have to do, you become happy. :)

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2015, 04:27:34 pm »
Sis TS,

How are you?
Hope you'll find inner peace.

Upon reading your posts, can't imagine kung gano ka nasaktan sa mga ginawa ng hubby mo kaya nagagawa mo yan..
Dami naman lalake sa mundo. don't waste your time anymore.

Talk to your mom, your sister, closest friends..
You really need someone to lean on.
Go to church, Magpaganda and magshopping ka na lang..
I believe you're tough enough to overcome all of this.

Let go and let GOD.

God bless sis!

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2015, 12:48:39 pm »
unless it happened to you, you'll never know what you'll gonna do. i actually find this very empowering, i am so sick of women being martyrs and letting their husbands be merry on their evil ways. it's about time for us to fight back.

you go girl!

harley18

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2015, 12:53:03 pm »
pano mang-hack?
binibigay ba sayo ni hubby yun password nya sa accounts nya? At ang lakas pa din nya mangflirt knowing na makikita mo lahat ng conversations? Knowing of what you are capable of?

quennna

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2015, 03:35:14 pm »
dont worry, sisses, mukhang malapit nang matapos itong forumnobela..
kanya kanya style paghandle ng third party..

jan888

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2015, 03:47:39 pm »
Wow sis TS..bitin naman 'final blow' mo! 😲 can't wait for the finale 😈

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close