We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
When he came back from his stint abroad, I would always start the fight, not because he did something wrong, in fact, I saw the changes in him ever since he came back, but I start the fights each time I remember his stupidity and I can't take the fact that I am still with him, but yeah stupid as I am, I love him. Each fight, I make sure he is bruised, scratched, he cries and he bled, literally. I still have full access on his facebook accounts, all 4 email addresses, he deleted his viber, instagram and we chat accounts. I keep his cellphone, I make sure he leaves his tab and laptop in the sala where I always stay to work. No bringing of gadgets in our room. I told him, if he can't take my changes then he's free to leave my house.
Ok, I'm deleting the post about the hubby. Early on, I advised you that I'm an evil person, girls, accept the fact that you can do all sorts of evil with your anger and this is what I've done in mine. You can't imagine what I've been through, if you didn't go through the same ordeal yourself. Judge me all you want but there are certain things in life you aren't proud of too.
Ok, I'm deleting the post about the hubby. Early on, I advised you that I'm an evil person, girls, accept the fact that you can do all sorts of evil with your anger and this is what I've done in mine. You can't imagine what I've been through, if you didn't go through the same ordeal yourself. Judge me all you want but there are certain things in life you aren't proud of too. So to the finale... Will post later.
Wow, Gone Girl personified.