Author Topic: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)  (Read 32085 times)

CertifiedStalker

  • Guest
An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« on: June 25, 2015, 05:00:41 am »
I am a very bad person, I admit.

This is my online diary on how I made and continuously making my hubby's ex-kabitch a living hell.

I am not new to online stalking. I stalked my husband before, created a new fb account, used another girl's pics. He took the bait and told him I saw their exchanges and made sure he suffered from it. I also made a wechat account, I made sure he never knew that these girls are me, and on both accounts, he took the bait.

My husband is a lying and cheating bastard. When I had enough of his cheating, I swore that the people who made my life a living hell will surely suffer.

My husband had quite a number of girls he makes contact with, through chat and fb. The usual flirting, SOC and SOP, name it, he's done it. That's how disgusted I am of him. And then the worst nightmare, he had sex with a girl he met online. I had enough of it.

So I decided that they will pay.

I started out with the first kabitch, through fb. I created an account in fb, added the kabitch, the relatives, friends, neighbors and studied her for months. I had about 2 months to gather all the info that I can. I made sure that I made a copy of the conversations they had; about sex, about their previous sexcapades and how badly they wanted to do it again. I also made sure I highlighted that the kabitch knew about the wife (me) and still was willing to have this discrete relationship with my husband.

Her birthday came, I sent a message to her friends, relatives and friends, attached the screenshots of the conversations, I also included her husband to the conversation. Most of their friends and relatives were like: nagawa nya yun? grabe naman pala yang si .... nagawa nya sa asawa nya yun?

And then I was satisfied and done with her.

Next story.. to be continued.

******************


Sorry girls, can't post a reply yet. 

Next kabitch.

They flirted their way through ym and viber. Husband can't add the kabitch in facebook as she would learn that he's married. They chatted about a lot of stuff, even planning about getting married someday ( the nerve of this bastard ). I found her in facebook, using my dummy account, added the kabitch, there I found out that the kabitch has a boyfriend.

I studied my move, I categorized the kabitches my husband had, and this kabitch is one kabitch I wouldn't waste my time on. All in all, I spent about two weeks to partially ruin her life.

I added the boyfriend's fb, he accepted me right away. Then I sent him the copies of my husband and his girfriend's conversation. The boyfriend said he never imagine that his girlfriend would ever do that to him. He broke up with her. I became his confidant and friend, we always chat through viber, then just when he was about to completely fall, I left the scene. During those times, I made sure the girl knew we were talking, while we were chatting, the girl was still trying to win the boyfriend back, but he would always say that he's chatting with me, I think she was dying of jealousy.

I don't feel like I'm wasting my time, fact is, I  enjoy every minute of it.

As they say, revenge is best served cold.

Next kabitch later...

******************


Good afternoon ladies!

As I noted above, I am a bad person and I admit that. As a super villain, I would like to remain as discrete as possible.

I will post the "things I did" to my dear husband probably when I'm nearly done with the kabitches. I'm saving the best for last.. Lol (insert evil grin)

Next story..

There are kabitches that I didn't really give more attention to but did some research about them. Probably when I get more details as I dig through this bastard's sh1thole.


**********

Sorry had other things to do, contrary to what other girls here think, I do have a life beyond the stalking. It's not my way of life and I do have better things to do, I just want these kabitches to know that it's not OK to go a relationship with married guys, that's all. (insert BWAHAHAHA)... Will continue later.


**********


Ok girls, here's the finale.

The odd part of this journey is that this kabitch is the ugliest of them all. I'm not saying this because I'm fuming mad at this kabitch but because she really is the ugliest.

I started stalking her about a month after I learned that she exists. This is the longest time I've stalked anyone and boy it is hardwork. But do take note that I have a timeline for everything and that the final blow will come this July. I'm just still thinking what better way to end this game.

I used the same dummy account that was used to the previously posted kabitch. Same tactics, I added most of her friends, roughly 300 friends out of 500 took my invitation in without even knowing who I really was. I was able to download most of her pics, solo, with friends, with workmates and with her kids. I was able to get her phone numbers, address, the names of her brothers, sisters, her kids, her kids' birthdays. On the dummy account, just before her birthday, I posted glimpses of their conversation in YM, mostly talking about their relationship and stuff and sex.

I already had a chat with this kabitch via my personal fb account, though she confirmed that they had sex many times, she denied that they were together. In fact, she said that the first time they met they had sex the same day. After doing it with my husband, she researched my husband in facebook and she found out he's married and immediately broke the relationship off (LIE). I wasn't satisfied. But I kept my composure and acted like it doesn't bother me.

On her birthday, I created a message for all her friends and relatives who added me up, I included all of the screensnaps of the conversations they had in YM. I also included a copy of their pictures together, plus a "family picture" they took while dining out with her kids (I covered her kids' pictures, they have nothing to do with their mom's itch). Plus the title of the message that says: Ang sweet sana, kung wala lang asawa yung boyfriend mo (insert the complete name of the kabitch). Her friends and co-workers were like: OMG ganun sya? Some were: Seryoso ba to? Her family of course came to her defense but not knowing that the kabitch became a kabitch, they were mostly silent during the exchange of aahhhss and wows of her co-workers and friends. This went on for days and I just wasn't done.

Will post later.

*************

Sorry girls I've been busy.

So here's the next update.

After the first blow, I created another account in fb.

This time, I created a dummy account under her complete name. Since I downloaded most of her pics (solo), I uploaded some of them and made sure that the account suggests that she is a full blown kabitch. I added known kabitches in fb and added the groups she was already included. I put quotes about being kabitch and her itchiness. Posted her pics in every kabitch groups in fb that I was able to join in. I posted her phone numbers, YM, wechat email accounts.

It went on for a few weeks and made her life a little more complicated hehe.

Another one later.

*************

Just to add to the previous blow, I also added the dummy account to the sex eye ball thread in facebook (there are lots), since pretty much she's into the sex on the first meet thing, I wanted to give her something to help her scratch the itch. I posted her pics on those sites asking for you know what, and posted her numbers, her house address and where she works. I replied to the guys who sent messages to the dummy account looking for sex, gave her number directly to them as well.

Will post the final blow later.

**************

Ok girls, here's the final blow.

I tried to hack into the kabitch's fb and yahoo, I was so near in accessing her fb, mostly because I know her secret answers to retrieve them. I used a new sim to retrieve the password but you know fb security works. She received a message from a fb that a certain number is trying to access her fb page which she immediately tried calling me, I didn't answer. Then an idea came to me. I tested her stupidity. I sent her a text, asking who she was, she asked me who I am and why I'm trying to access her fb. I introduced myself (different name), pretended to have my own business and definitely denied that I tried to access her fb, even mentioned that I don't have fb.

It all started around October last year. I befriended her through text and viber. We mostly chat in viber and because she's stupid, she didn't notice small details and clues. I would usually send her messages after 10PM, when my work hours start until the wee hours. I then had an idea, around December last year, I told her how sad I was because my supposed gf just left, and then she asked, ah so you're a lesbian? And then a new plan came to mind.

Note: All these happened with her not knowing the dummy's supposed office/home address and all details about alter-ego.

I "courted" this kabitch, bola here and there around March and came April 25, without even talking to me over the phone, just a couple of pics I downloaded off the net, she gave her sweet yes. Bwahaha. I was just planning to end it right there and then. But something came to mind again.

To be continued.


******************

Really sorry girls, I have too much on my plate right now.. Can't even check my fb lately (haha)

Anyway.. here's what happened just months before we (dummy) and the kabitch became a couple (yuck). Since I made bola here and there and everywhere, I asked her to have an official date last Valentine's Day with me. She happily accepted my invitation. I scheduled the time and place, and of course since my dummy doesn't really exist, no one came to meet her. I didn't text nor answer her calls (I never answered her calls anyway), I turned off my extra phone for a good three days. When I went online, I sent her a message and informed her of the supposed accident I faced just to meet her. I told her I was in the hospital and only my friends were there to help me out. She was sooo freaking guilty. Even sent her a pic of my supposed leg (downloaded from google) that was on a cast. And then I was able to extend our "relationship". hehe

Hopefully I'll post the last story haha later.

Girls, girls, girls, choice is the key word for my online diary. It's your choice to read, your choice to reply, your choice to believe or not to believe. Some may judge, some may question me for whatever it is I'm doing. Just take it this way, I am doing this because; 1. I can 2. I want to 3. There is this stupid kabitch who believes in the magic of "love" despite of the situation.

How I wish I could come up with a facebook page and give you all the screenshots of our "conversation", of how I made the kabitch believe in our "relationship". I would really want to share everything but if I do that, there is a big risk that she would know and I don't want to spoil what I'm currently enjoying. I wouldn't be telling my story if they're not real though (again, believe it or not, it's up to you), it would be such a big waste of freaking precious time.

I also read the advises here about my dear husband, believe it or not I'm still thinking of just letting him go, but he's showing changes my dear readers and that's one thing I don't want to let go of, the chance to make things better. Besides, the story here is not me, not my husband, but my journey of how a legal wife stalked and made a fool out of these kabitches. I'm not the type who just sits in a corner and cry.

So a short but sweet background of how I was able to make her go to Baguio.

As I previously noted here, the kabitch and the dummy (I am) was supposed to meet in a hotel one weekend, I let her wait for more than 4 hours. She almost broke up with the dummy but I guess I am that dramatic that I came up with a well concocted story. I told her I will end my life because she wanted to break up with me, already bid her goodbye. She called, texted, no reply as planned for the next 24 hours. I didn't read her messages in viber as this will surely create a spark of doubt in her.

After 24 hours, I replied to her, pretended to be the aunt of my dummy (yeah I know, additional character to the story). I told her that the dummy was brought to the hospital due to an attempted suicide. She was worried sick, was asking for details, like the aunt's phone number, where the hospital was etc etc. I just told her that it wouldn't he healthy for her and the dummy if she visits her since she's the reason of the attempted suicide. I advised her to just wait till the dummy regains consciousness and so she waited...

After a good 5 days, where in between, she was sending me messages that I didn't read, sending text messages of well wishes, I finally replied, this was just a couple of days before my supposed birthday. I told her what happened and that the dummy is in Baguio, recuperating from the attempted suicide. She immediately said she will go to Baguio on my supposed birthday, it wasn't my idea, but since she is very persistent, fine by me.

The supposed birthday came, around 5AM she was already sending me messages that she's on her way to the bus station, after a couple of hours, she's on her way to Baguio.

*** Apparently, GT only allows max of 20,000 characters, so I guess I will delete some of the previously posted kabitches here. Too bad. I will just copy the entire thing, and save it for future references. :)

*******

I have a little plan to end this. Hopefully I get to finish this game next weekend.

Anyway, let me share with you a few things I learned during the game.

Remember about the lies this kabitch made?

Here'sa  list.

* When I spoke to the kabitch as the stupid husband's wife she said the following:
    - She said all their sexcapades were "protected". LIE! The last sex they shared was unprotected and the stupid husband just withdrew his thing from her laylay vajayjay aka withdrawal method.
    - She said she didn't know he's married until they reached their first-month relationship. LIE! She knew about me the first day they met and had sex the first time, she openly mentioned it when I chatted with her as her lesbo-boyfriend.
    - She said she broke it off as soon as she found out about me. LIE! Their relationship went on for months, almost a year actually.
    - She said my stupid husband paid for their every meal/motel sesh. LIE! My stupid husband was dead broke that time that he would even pick 30 pesos from my coin purse for his mobile load.
   

**************************


Ok girls, so sorry for the long overdue update.

This will be my last update in this thread, primarily because I am now working 70-80 hrs a week and aparently I'm very busy with hubby's weekly gigs and other very important stuff.

Let me just tell you the things I caused to her miserable life.

1. She works in the government and was initially assigned in the NCR (main I guess) branch. She said she was getting roughly P25,000 monthly, included there were kickbacks from government transactions plus some gadget perks. After the first few blows I gave her online, she was then transferred to her local branch where she can only get P10,000 monthly, no OTs as well. She said she was recommended for transfer by her very own supervisor who was working with her since she started working there roughly for 10 years. She also lost her free travel privileges.

2. She originally didn't have friends but she had some lunch buddies back in her original office. When she got transferred, she was almost always left behind by her new officemates.

3. And because I'm her, as she pointed out, partner (I can't be her boyfriend since I'm not a boy acording to her), we would always be chatting till the wee hours of the day, sometimes till 5AM. Of course since she's working in the government, she needed to be at work around 8:30AM, and yeah she is always late and got reprimanded several times already.

4. Just recently, she said she was taken off in one of the department's committee, losing her slot is owning an Iphone 6 (she said it was in the bidding department, yeah corrupt government). She thinks it was still because of the incident that transpired last year. No one would talk to her about it though.

So after almost a year of sending viber messages I am finally ending this game, I initially thought she would be able to play this mind games with me, but it's becoming boring as the day go by, but let me give you 2 more updates.

After the Baguio stupidity, I thought she will just be over the idea that my alter-ego did exist.

I told her that I will be back in Manila, that was roughly 3 weeks ago. Very timely because that was the day I attended a friend's baby's baptism and will be held in the same baranggay where she lives. So I told her to be in the church. I also requested that she cook caldereta and bring it with her. Yes during this time I was already doubting myself if she really is that stupid to believe everything or she's already playing the role pretty good.

The baptism went pretty quick and we had to go to the reception when she sent a text that she was already in the church. I didn't reply. I just let her sent me multiple text messages saying she's in the church and she brought the caldereta I asked her to cook which went on for another 3 hours. I even blamed her for it because she's always late and she even apologized.

Again, I was already in doubt so I had to prove myself wrong. A week after that, in time for hubby's usual weekend gig, I sent her a text, she asked where I was, I said I was in Timog. I told her to go to the bar infront of the bar where our band performs. Lo and behold, I saw her standing outside the bar just across where we were. It was the band's 1-hr break and she was just there standing like a lost child. I even took several photos of her using my dslr from the inside of my brother in law's car. When it's time for the band to play again, I told her to go inside the bar across from where we were and wait for me there. The excuses continues as I had her wait inside the bar, she ordered and continued to wait. After hubby's band completed the last set, I told her to go outside the bar and wait for me, I'll be riding a cab and will stop infront of the bar to pick her up. She went outside just in time that we're about to leave. All those times, hubby didn't notice that his ex-kabitch is our (my brother-in-law and sister-in-law) laughingstock as she patiently waited outside the bar even if it started to drizzle that night. As we passed by this kabitch, I just rolled my window up for her not to see us. She said she was there for about 3-4 hours, her usual wait time for our every attempt to meet.

This proved that this kabitch is so freaking stupid and this bored the hell out of me. Either I'm that good to be a lesbian in disguise or she's really just sooo stupid and lacks self respect. I'm pretty disgusted.

By the way, I also found out some intriguing facts which I think is related to why she's like that. She said she had 7 boyfriends, my husband including. She had sex with all of them. She also had some fubus (guys she meet over chat then have sex as soon as they meet and would keep their numbers for later used aka itch session). She also confirmed that she met all her boyfriends from chat and nobody ever courted her.

I think I pity her more now than I feel angry. She's just not worth my time anymore. Sometimes I wish I really am making all these up but yeah, it's all true whether you like it or not, there are girls who are willing to not love themselves to feel loved by others, which is so sad. 

So yeah, thank you for reading and may this be a lesson to all the legal wives and kabitches out there.

Ciao!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:38:16 am by CertifiedStalker »

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 07:32:03 am »
haha you go girl! Can't wait for you next post  ;D ;D ;D

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 08:04:07 am »
I don't know much about this coz I'm not yet married nor have been betrayed by the man I love; surely these kab1tches deserve the lesson, but hindi ba to waste of your time and energy? Just my two cents.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 08:19:59 am »
wow sis CertifiedStalker, ikaw na! what about your husband?what did u do to him?

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 08:26:35 am »
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  :) ;)

I did this once. Nasatisfy ako pero the anger was not really worth it. I let it go and wished to heavens karmahin sila... na-karma na nga.  ;D Hindi pa nasayang oras ko.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 08:52:43 am »
nagawa ko rin to (stalking), i even successfully hacked on the b#####s account. nabasa ko convo nila na may i love you-han pa. and dun ko lang nalaman alam din pala ng ibang officemates nila about sa kanila, all of them knows this man is married with a kid. "di naman daw kasalanan magmahal". eh wtf. screw them, di umamin si 'man' i was really ready to let him go. and sooo fed up na with all his lies kase nagdeny na naman sya eh, di daw sya yun. but i have screencaps of all the convos. balak ko rin isend sa family nung girl and sa family ni 'man'.

he told me sa ibang bagay na daw kame mag focus and wag na dun, ano daw napapala ko. he's so good at making iwas. baon nya daw sa limot at sa lupa yun. whatever.

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 10:33:44 am »
oh my god this is like gone girl in real life!!!! more please.... wahahahah... men are so stupid, i have to say..

purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 10:38:07 am »
Sana magawa ko rin to :(  Kaso d ko alam real name ng kabitch ng asawa ko

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 11:15:24 am »
Believe ako sayo TS pero parang nakaka drain and nakakapraning ang ginagawa mo.

zee87

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 11:23:21 am »
more kwento please!  ;D

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:00 pm »
2nd account ito ni ts? Nung nabasa ko history ni mister, parang nahulaan ko kung sinong gtalker ito. Sorry kung mali ako pero kung sa akin naman,  parang nothing to be ashamed of naman.kung yan makakagaan ng loob mo, sige lang.or iwas cybercrime law ba?

purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:42 pm »
TS, kung matatag ako, parang mas matatag ka, kasi parang nakakapraning, siguro kung ako ipapamigay ko na lang asawa ko sa kanila. hehe

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 12:55:23 pm »
I don't know much about this coz I'm not yet married nor have been betrayed by the man I love; surely these kab1tches deserve the lesson, but hindi ba to waste of your time and energy? Just my two cents.

People vary from each other and deal with "loss" differently.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 12:58:08 pm »
Grabs a popcorn. Subscribing! I love TS! Haha winner!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 01:04:31 pm »
in fairness ang galing niya mag hack at mag stalk..she surely has a lot of time on her hands  :D
magiging trending to lalo if nag uupdate lagi si TS  ;D ;D

P.S puwede ka bang mag part-time to hack and stalk for me too? wahaha jokee  ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:08:21 pm by momentum »

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:31 pm »
wow sis CertifiedStalker, good job on 2nd kabitch too! i can imagine the hurt of kabitch. and sorry, t@ng@ naman ni husband mo for cheating on you.

purpleblush18

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 01:14:18 pm »
^ako din sis, baka pwede ka pahack din account ng kabitch ng soon to be ex husband ko

brandi

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 01:20:36 pm »
in fairness ang galing niya mag hack at mag stalk..she surely has a lot of time on her hands  :D
magiging trending to lalo if nag uupdate lagi si TS  ;D ;D

P.S puwede ka bang mag part-time to hack and stalk for me too? wahaha jokee  ;D

I so agree! Akala ko magaling na ko hindi pa pala hahaha!

Cheating men deserve this kind of partner. It's ok to be martyr but on a certain level lang. Fight for your right! You want war? I'll give you war hahaha!

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 01:27:14 pm »
Subscribing now :) Di pa naman ako nakaranas maloko pero walang cheater kung walang magpapaka t****. Sana if possible magtulungan natin ang isa't isa para maging out in the open ang mga bastards na ganyan. Thanks Certified Stalker for letting us know your story.

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: An Online Diary of a Stalker (I stalk the kabitches)
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 01:30:19 pm »
I am entertained! Now armed with a chair and popcorn, too.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close