We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Diniretso ko sila na kasal namin to so kung sino ang gusto namin na nandun, yun lang. Sabi ko pakasal kayo ulit if gusto nyong iinvite yung mga tao. (Mejo rude ako no? hehe!) Sabi ko din na ayos na lahat. Wag ng guluhin kase di naman madali mag-ayos ng event. Inemphasize ko na di ko close yung mga taong sinasabi nya. Syempre offended sila nung una. Pero ngayon, okay na. Di na sila nagsusuggest. I'm glad I immediately put my foot down that this is our event. I think no matter how much we love our parents we also need to put some boundaries.
"Mom, if you were in my place and I pressure you and force you to add sa guest list my friends who you hate or do not even know, what would you feel? would you still feel na event ng anak mo ito pero other people keep wanting to add guests na hindi naman close sayo? how would you feel if they come and not even bother to talk to you and you feel uncomfy pa in their presence? tapos they just eat and run? para ka lang nagpa feeding program, only mas mahal ang food and rental ng place. if you have the budget, why don't you just set-up your own reunion with those friends of yours? at least lahat kayo magkakakilala and relate to each other. hindi sa binyag ng anak ko ang gagawin ninyong reunion/get-together celebration."sorry pero ito talaga gagawin ko if I were in your shoes.