watch now

Author Topic: Acceptable "rest time" after resigning?  (Read 9582 times)

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: Acceptable "rest time" after resigning?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 03:22:39 pm »
I guess having a specific range of time for a  "rest time" is not a good idea. it is okay for you take forever as long as you know you will find what you really want. You can always tell your future employer naman na you have a family concern problem you took care of that is why meron kang unemployment gap. Am i right?

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Acceptable "rest time" after resigning?
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 11:34:23 pm »
After some time I realized I'd rather have a long employment gap with a valid reason rather than settling in a job that you will eventually hate and then later on ending up quitting after 3 months. (Basically what happened to me).

By the end of the day, it will be how you present yourself on interviews.

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: Acceptable "rest time" after resigning?
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2016, 01:21:47 pm »
After some time I realized I'd rather have a long employment gap with a valid reason rather than settling in a job that you will eventually hate and then later on ending up quitting after 3 months. (Basically what happened to me).

By the end of the day, it will be how you present yourself on interviews.

Exactly sis! Company won't care naman if you have an unemployment gap as long as that gap was a reasonable one. It will all boils down to what you can offer to the company naman eh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close