Author Topic: High End Event Stylists  (Read 18987 times)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »
Chili, I'm so happy for you :) I know how stressed you've been about this decision and I'm sure whatever you decide will be fabulous. :D Robert's work is lovely and I love shades of green and purple together, they make for such a sophisticated palette.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2015, 12:58:53 am »
Wow Robert suddenly seems affordable compared to Dave! Congrats Chili1113!! Finally! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2015, 03:14:30 am »
Thanks Sevenstars! Really happy to get this portion of planning over with.

Sparklingjewel, the proposal daw will include peg pictures. That will really  be the deciding factor, also after I get to compare the quantity and flower types that will be used.

I kinda feel bad about not pushing through with Flowers Unlimited. But since I met them last week, I havent heard from them =( with Dave he always always answers immediately. With Robert, if he doesn't answer right away I can bug his assistants especially for small concerns.

z0z

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 03:14:06 pm »
Naku sis, that's when my problem with communicating with Robert started...

the proposal never came even after bugging them for two months :( so even if he was 50k cheaper than Dave, I went with Dave.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2015, 10:08:18 am »
UPDATE: I have already received Robert's proposal =) And I think I have decided to choose Robert as my stylist. Reason for choosing him is because his package already includes some ceiling drama, and use of almost all imported flowers. I'm not sure how lush it will be, but since Robert is more of a minimalist I don't expect the flowers to be overflowing. I expect excellent flowers though in unusual and dramatic colors.

My poor wallet is suffering, but I am glad the search is over!!!

z0z

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2015, 09:30:58 pm »
Congrats!!!!

You'll never go wrong naman with your final options. How I wish Robert replied to me...I would have saved some moolah! haha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2015, 11:04:46 pm »
Thanks z0z!! I can't wait to see what Dave will do for your wedding =) =) Thank you also for all your tips and advice to me.

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2015, 04:00:43 pm »
Are the mood lights and spotlight provided by the stylists or should I also look for another supplier for this? Thanks in advance! :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2015, 07:48:06 pm »
^ Sa lights supplier mo yan sis :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2015, 12:48:25 pm »
Making a deposit today to seal the deal with Robert Blancaflor! I felt a little bit of a sting as I was writing down the amount on the check hahaha!! But so far I have been extremely pleased with the service Robert has been extending me. I'm dyahe na nga because I have so many questions regarding specific things, like which chandeliers he will install, what draping style will be used etc.

But more than all the good service, I like being able to completely trust the stylist and leave it all up to him. Peace of mind is something I value a lot. =)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:13:47 pm by Chili1113 »

ilaydimax

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2015, 01:23:17 pm »
Hi mga sis! Just want to enquire. Kasi teddy will be doing the mockups with us this coming weekend. So usually ba pwede mag-take ng pictures pag ganun? Na para sa wedding day i have a basis. But of course TM naman eto so more or less maganda naman.

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2015, 01:33:33 pm »
I totally agree with you, Chili! So many things can go wrong with flowers kasi -- weather conditions, farm deliveries, etc -- and I really wanted the reassurance that if the worst case scenario comes to pass, the florist's adjustments will be to my taste lol.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2015, 01:50:10 pm »
Sevenstars: LOL and despite my being OC, I am happy to be able to let go and leave everything up to them. Well fine, I'll admit that I know I'll make paki-alam also in the end haha but not as much!!

I must say though, that if there is one thing I feel a bit wistful about is the bridal bouquet. Robert leans more on minimal and stylized kasi, but I am OK with it as I do not like huge bouquets. However I must say I LOVE Dave Sandoval's bouquets! I'm not a cascading bouquet type of person but Dave's bouquets made me want one so bad haha!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:40:22 pm by Chili1113 »

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2015, 02:19:02 pm »
Chili, baka naman Robert can make a cascading bouquet for you? :) I have the opposite problem... I love huge, wild bouquets. I instructed my florist to make it gigantic and I'm worried it won't be big enough! Hahaha.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2015, 04:39:26 pm »
sevenstars: Those huge "wild" looking bouquets will be so gorgeous with the whole lush and green look of your setup! I can almost picture all those floral runners on the tables, as well as all the greens around-- like an enchanted garden or forest!

Re. my bouquet, I think I shall wait first what my gown will look like. I worry that a very big or cascading bouquet might block the details on my gown. Do you have pegs already for your bouquet sevenstars?

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2015, 08:30:31 pm »
Nice sis chili! Finally you were able to book your stylist na! :)
I salute you girls, you are so specific and detailed on the styling that you want :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:32:44 pm by hallerski »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2015, 10:20:50 pm »
Yey! You finally booked your stylist chili! I'm so happy that your search is over! :) I'm pretty sure that with your impeccable taste and standards that your wedding will be so lovely!!! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2015, 11:11:56 pm »
thanks hallerski and caleeice!! aww you ladies are so sweet. Thanks for all the help youve given me!! Caleeice thanks for all the pms weve exchanged re stylists haha
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:15:39 pm by Chili1113 »

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2015, 11:42:53 pm »
Chili, that's the vision, hehe. Hopefully it will all work out!

That's true, you should consider nga what kind of arrangement goes best with the gown :) The standout details on mine are closer to the bottom so my giant bouquet won't be competing with anything, hehe. I had so many pictures of bouquets I loved that it was a struggle narrowing them down for my florist... sadly a lot of the flowers I wanted are out of season, but I'll have garden roses, phalaenopsis, tulips and astilbe, with lots of trailing greens and smaller filler flowers for texture. :)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: High End Event Stylists
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2015, 11:55:31 pm »
Thanks sis! Do you have recommendations for lights supplier? :)

^ Sa lights supplier mo yan sis :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close