We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
If I am this, I would do all the chores I think kasi that is my share in the maintenance of the household. My husband brings the money, and I do the labor part. I see nothing wrong with it. Others really find fulfillment in tending to the house. My husband earns waay more than I earn and it is because he works more days and longer hours so I try do more in the chores naman and he does less. Basta productive both husband and wife eh yun ang mahalaga.