watch now

Author Topic: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels  (Read 20088 times)

LGV

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2015, 12:51:28 pm »
Sis kababalik ko lang ng GT after almost 3 mos naging busy ako after I gave birth. Nabasa ko buong kwento mo and I cried while reading the latest. Ang alam ko nga happy ka na kay partner mo at okay naman yung bunso mo pero bakit ano nangyari sa kanya if I may ask? i want to hug you now if only I could. God bless you and I hope soon makakamove on ka rin.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2015, 12:59:28 pm »
Sorry for your loss TS

"God doesn't give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he creates the toughest soldiers through life's hardest battles"

Please decide to be strong.

switblububbles

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2015, 04:11:19 pm »
After reading your thread, I can't help but be teary-eyed. :(

Condoloence sis.

Iniisip ko palang na mangyari sakin yan parang mababaliw nako.

Nasabi na halos nila lahat and I also want to join them in hugging and praying for you...that you'll heal easily...soon.

Always remember to pray and pray. And be strong.

Hugssss sis!!!

Vans

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2015, 06:29:31 pm »
First and foremost, condolence.

Pero sana lahat ng posts mo ay totoo. Kasi kung hindi, medyo marami narin ang napapaniwala mo.

What's the deal? Insensitive naman ng comment mo. If you are going to accuse her that she might be lying, then at least back it up with some proof.

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2015, 07:24:32 pm »
No. I am not insensitive. I just want to warn everyone not to believe all the ___ being posted here. I am also a victim. I am just thankful that i read from different source and confirmed that there are people who are fun of making false stories and who are happy that others believed in their so-called stories. Making different usernames  and making up stories for everyone to believe.

It is up to the moderators to judge me, my posts here and the poser.

ejxtwo

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 08:09:14 pm »
I cannot please everyone. If you believe me, then thank you very much. I really appreciate all the concerns and prayers. Lalo na yung mga nag-effort pa mag-send ng personal message. Hindi rin naman iba yung story ng buhay ko, I'm sure there are a few out there na merong same story. If you don't, that's okay. I respect you. Wala naman akong magagawa. If you have a problem, you can just send me a personal message to address your concern.

Again, thank you very much for all the prayers. I don't have any reason to make stories, naka-encounter na din naman ako before dito. I will not waste my time para magpa-pansin lang. God bless us all.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:18:43 pm by ejxtwo »

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2015, 08:22:15 pm »
^honestly, i wished na joke lang ito.bigla na lang babawiin dahil hindi naman talaga nangyari.masyado kasing masakit sa loob.i pray that God will give you enough strength to move on. Hugs sis.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2015, 09:01:51 pm »
I will pray for you.

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2015, 09:18:26 pm »
Sis, I won't tell you na ok lang yan, be strong, etc. Cos I've had my share of a dark time at alam kong mas nakakadepress lang makarinig ng ganun.  I'll tell you something that helped me get out of it that's why andito pa ko ngayon. Just let all the pain out, umiyak ka, shout, etc. let it out and don't pressure yourself to be productive agad. Go through the motions of the pain muna before you can heal. Masakit talaga yung nangyari eh and life has it's ups and downs talaga. Someday darating yung time na ok na, you won't forget pero hindi you will see things in a different way. Kung kelan yun, don't force yourself na dumating sa point na yun agad. Everything in perfect time sis.

mommyjazz

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2015, 10:43:34 pm »
Just to verify, saan ang school & ballet school ng daughter niyo?

quennna

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2015, 11:08:25 pm »
Just to verify, saan ang school & ballet school ng daughter niyo?

why do you need to verify the school? may doubt ba?

mommyjazz

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2015, 11:15:41 pm »
Nothing personal, just being objective.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2015, 11:28:27 pm »
First and foremost, condolence.

Pero sana lahat ng posts mo ay totoo. Kasi kung hindi, medyo marami narin ang napapaniwala mo.


sis may personal experience ka na ba sa ganito? pano kung totoo naman?

rogue0214

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2015, 12:05:10 am »
Sis Ejxtwo, if all your stories are true I hope malagpasan mo lahat ito. I'm not accusing na gawa gawa mo lang lahat ng posts mo pero meron 2 usernames very similar mga kwento nyo. Parehas may asawang babero na nagkaanak sa kabit, meron kambal na premature. Daughter named Mikee. Even name ng dog.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2015, 02:25:52 am »
Just to verify, saan ang school & ballet school ng daughter niyo?

Not seeing the point of this witch hunt. Even if it's not true, how exactly are we worse off or even slightly affected by it? Ano ang impact nito sa iyong buhay? Pakiexplain. Labyu.

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2015, 09:42:34 am »
Affected parin, diba we are cyber friends kumbaga. If we read posts here sa GT at sa mga kwento ng ka-GT, tapos mag share ng pangaral, di ba affected tayo? Nasasaktan, natutuwa, natatakot, nakikiramay pa.

Pero malalaman nalang natin na pati dito naloloko parin at may manloloko. Sana lang totoong tao ang ating kasalamuha sa GT at di lang gagawa-gawa ng kwento para maka gain ng sympathy.


quennna

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2015, 10:53:17 am »
ke totoo o hindi at least kahet papano may mga mommies na naging aware na mas tutukan emotions ng mga anak...

pero sana nga.. kung totoo man na di totoo tong kwentong ito eh di..much better...
at least walang totoong nag suicide, walang totoong namatay na twins at lalong walang katotohanan na may isang ina nagluluksa...





mommyjazz

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2015, 10:59:53 am »
Now this thread is starting to have balance. As other sees conflicting POV as "basag trip", I think it served as a door to open ourselves to realities happening in public forums, even social media.

I am not pinning the TS as a poser, rather, finding reasons to believe that she is not.

This is a public forum. Madami tayong nakakaibigan, natutulungan, nakakapulutan ng dahilan para magdasal. Do not forget na being a public forum, hub din ito ng mga spammers, legit and illegit sellers, forum posters (advertisers in disguise), trolls, cyber bullies and posers.

Si TS na mismo ang nagsabi
Quote
Hindi rin naman iba yung story ng buhay ko, ...naka-encounter na din naman ako before dito."

This is because totoong may Forum Posers katulad po nitong mga naka link below:
(source: Moderators of Smart Parenting forum (www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat). TS of this threads deleted their topics and account when they got busted. Both TS are the same person fabricating stories on SP Parent Chat.)
http://oi61.tinypic.com/110hzyt.jpg

And this one na namatay ang twin baby while nasa incubator yung other twin dahil napaanak si Mommy upon learning of her husband's infidelity.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ekizvr.jpg

Marami din tao ang sumunod at ipinagdasal itong poser na ito and in the end nauto ang lahat. I still strongly believe that God is all-knowing and no prayer goes to waste.

Hindi tayo mga tsismosa. Responsible readers and social media users tayong lahat. That being said, we should not absorb everything we read unless CNN ito or Inquirer where news are researched and verified before publishing. It is everyone's right to verify.  All TS and readers should know that and not take it against each other po. Hindi po pu-puwede na "this is my story, take it or leave it". It pays to give a little doubt.

ps: Labyu too moomcake and leaves! Totoo po yan, promise.

airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2015, 12:48:30 pm »
^
lesson learned mommyjazz.

thank you..

Vans

  • Guest
Re: My life's tragedy: being a mom of 3 angels
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2015, 03:15:27 pm »
@mommyjazz, A+ post. yan ang hinintay ko, yun may screencaps. Madali lang kasi na magsabi na baka di totoo tas di naman nagprisinta pruweba. Buti ngayon may pagbabasehan na ang mga nakakabasa para maintindihan ng mga iba kung bakit may nagdududa.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close