watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)  (Read 76109 times)

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #540 on: January 31, 2016, 02:48:02 pm »
Hospiscio de san jose is a good place to donate. Mula baby hanggang matanda inaalagaan nila. Swak na swak imho

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #541 on: January 31, 2016, 03:54:26 pm »
Hospiscio de san jose is a good place to donate. Mula baby hanggang matanda inaalagaan nila. Swak na swak imho

thank you po sa info sir akthung :) iniisip ko sana sa home for the aged kasi yun yung malapit sa amin :) at least may option na ako :D  salamat po uli :)

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #542 on: January 31, 2016, 05:46:27 pm »
Hahaha ikaw talaga sir CH kahit kailan may banat na kakulitan din natawa ako sa sabi mo na "dapat yung napapakinabangan not some cosplay or pinaglumaang undearwear"

Maikwento ko lang sa thread, i know somebody who did something very very very terrible sa family niya. Naging magarbo ang buhay for a couple of years. But right now, naaksidente and anak niya. Buhay ang kapalit.

Nakakalungkot sir CH kasi anak niya ang siningil karma. Mabait ang anak niya sir CH, naawa lang ako sa kid kasi mabait na bata talaga.

I will follow your guide sir CH on donating po, ok lang po ba sa guard at mga janitor sa school ng anak ko? Kasi madalas mga teacher ang binibigyan ng mga parents sa school, madalas silang nakakalimutan.

Sir CH and Sir akthung, hindi ko alam kung paano makakagive something in return sa inyo sa dami na mga payo na binigay ninyo sa amin. I always include all of you in my prayers bahala na po ang Maykapal ang mag bigay ng biyaya sa inyo.




CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #543 on: January 31, 2016, 06:18:15 pm »
Hi, itt.

Kami we just finished giving some as yun iba bukas naman.  Need to do one more sack or more kapag makabalik as kapos na sa budget talaga even if we want to do more.  Ha ha, akala tuloy na tatakbo sa election. 

Another option ay mga jails.  Pwede iyon. 


Hi, happyfemme.

Ha ha.  Naalala ko kasi yun isang batchmate ko mga kung anui-ano daw minsan isinasama sa charity drive kapag para sa disaster victims.  Noong hindi pa uso ang ukay-ukay ang tawag sa amin then was relief yun.  Nagulat ako pati mga totally worn out underwear ibinebenta pa.

Tsk tsk.  Yes, karma can be quite unforgiving when it pays one a serious visit.  Kaya nga theme ng presentation ko is about it.  Totally i-level up ko yun i-share ko - its in Davao City, General Santos City and Cagayan de Oro City nga pala.  Sorry, wala akong Manila event :(

Ang masama sa family ng victim na iyon sa kwento mo ay kung hindi pa nagbabago despite the tragedy.  Kasi it can happen muli and in a worse way kung ayaw pa magbago.

Yes, the rule naman sa charity work is sa less fortunate, in need o destitute manual laborer.  Pwede rin sa scholars, poor students and even priests - who do deserve help like those in far flung areas, missionaries, etc.

Ha ha.  Isama mo na lang kami ni akthung (and others here!) sa prayers ninyo the way we do rin sa inyong lahat :)


itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #544 on: January 31, 2016, 06:31:48 pm »
hi sir ch :D sabi nyo po basta before chinese new year? nag google po ako nahanap ko na feb 8 ang chi new year. bale before feb 8 po no? iniisip ko na bigas din. if ever po ba pwede fruits? or hindi po? may nabilhan kasi kaming pakwan sa bulacan. masarap sya at matamis hehe

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #545 on: February 01, 2016, 02:40:58 am »
will donate 1 sack of bigas to bureau of fire dito sa amin
its like thanksgiving na rin sa kanila.. twice hmm, thrice kami muntik masunugan..
bec of their speedy action, naagapan agad.. plus considering na they dont receive salary kasi volunteers lang sila..

plus will distribute back issues of kerygma magazines city jail namin... para no choice sila but to read.. at least ma feed din naman sila spiritually..

thanks, ch/akthung

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #546 on: February 01, 2016, 06:31:29 am »
thank you po sa info sir akthung :) iniisip ko sana sa home for the aged kasi yun yung malapit sa amin :) at least may option na ako :D  salamat po uli :)

np. there's a science to giving. you really have to study your karmic situation. but if you want to hit the livelihood part...then Hospicio is one good route. again, mula baby hanggang matanda inaalagaan nila.

another good way of generating luck to help your income generating activities is to support/donate to organizations that are helping people to make a living for themselves. Kunwari may ABC organization, teaching basic plumbing and carpentry,....donate to that.

ako i prefer to give to those who do not know me. the more incognito you are the better.



CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #547 on: February 01, 2016, 08:38:14 am »
Hi, itt.

Mas mabigat yun "value" ng bigas in remedies kasi.  Sa fruits may certain ones but I am not going to openly share it.  As usual dahil sa mga pirates and even more so ay depende sa karma problem mo nga - as akthung shared.

Yun feeling mo na makita mo sa tao who truly deserve yun charity work ang magbigay ng real difference. 


Hi, quennna.

Nice. 


Hi, mga sis.

Very true yun sinabi ni akthung.  Na may certain kind of person you need to direct your charity work to na dependent sa situation mo.  What I usually tell folks lalo na sa mga skeptics ay go where your feet takes you.  Magugulat ka when you do that as akma talaga sa situation o problem.

Pwedeng pwede rin yun tulad ng mga organizations that help people.  Which is why I added yun bit about books o even tuition/scholarship.  Expand that to equipment o tools they can use.  Isa sa mga GT members natin whom I met does volunteer work for animal rescue naman. 

OT: Sa evening class namin noon we donated a lot of stuff but the teacher was quite - ewan.  Pati yun tolda we donated inuwi.  Ilaw for the jeep balik sa pundi when we just replaced it with a new one.  Pero hindi mo na problem yun nor isipin kinokontra yun good karma deed mo ha.  Its the bad karma act na ng someone na sooner or later will be penalized.

And yes, mas better you give it to folks whom you do not know.  Sa mga friends ko whom I long suggested this what they do is talagang random act.  Like pick out of the blue a hospital servicing the poor.  Mayroon yun random area where street people are - yun mga nakatira sa kariton.  Then there are those who go sa mga orphanages - mga ha and not just one.  Like as I've said per weight of each person affected.  So yun para sa mom ay for charity house 1 then yun sa isang anak for 2 and so on.  This way you spread the goodwill to many.

Most of all ay kaya before Chinese New Year ay dahil super bigat ang papasok na taon.  So unload mo na what burdens you could and load up with good karma fuel. 

Sa mga nagdadalawang isip pa isipin na lang ninyo do this charity work in return for the many advises and lessons you got from this thread. 

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #548 on: February 01, 2016, 10:50:19 am »
Sir CH clarify ko lang po.
Dapat po ba ma-idonate ng buo yung equivalent weight ng grains or oil bago mag Chinese New Year?


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #549 on: February 01, 2016, 11:08:06 am »
Hi, princess jaz (and mga sis).

Sa donation na equivalent sa weight you have one whole year to complete what you began - na best before Chinese New Year.  Lalo na sa mga truly kapos sa budget.  Kami I had to dip on our emergency funds na as well budget for the coming months (as you know I never take payment before services rendered so not until work is done hindi ko ma-factor what funds we have on hand talaga - in short I don't count the chickens until the eggs hatched).

In some cases things happen to help you with this.  Kaya nasabi ko yun mga bigay ng mga politico corruptos pwede yun na i-donate ninyo to those who truly need it.  Or mga napanalunan ninyo somehow as may iba ang prizes ay bigas and grocery items.

OR simply check out mga stuff na long stuck sa cabinet ninyo.  May mga blankets, damit, etc. which others may still find useful. 

Books.  Notebooks.  Pens and pencils.  Yun truly useful ha not naman yun mga tuyo na yun tinta, etc.

OT: Sa mga sexy outfits i-donate na lang ninyo sa amin.  Nagulat na ako sa weight namin.  Ha ha.  Really need to start doing a more proper exercise program.

Again, dedicate this to God ha and not because you have some want.  Fire over Metal tayo this Fire Monkey year so inauspicious yun.  I'll be sharing the link to my powerpoint in a few days. 

FYI.  Kami rin want to donate more than just 2 sacks.  Pero sagad na ang budget so after na lang kumita uli once we get back from Mindanao.

jelly_ace

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #550 on: February 01, 2016, 12:11:38 pm »
Hi Sir CH and mga sis!

Ang tagal kong hindi nakapaglog in dito sa GT. Nasa page 29 na ang thread. Sa wakas may matino na kami internet kaya eto pwede na ulit mag post. Dami ko gusto i share pero i don't know where to start. Last post ko yata sa mga unang pages pa.

Anyway, thank you Sir CH for this tip para sa darating na CNY. Mukhang marami-rami kami dapat i-donate na sako ng bigas. Mga 4 na sako yata para sa buong family. I was thinking half donate sa relatives kasi nangangailangan din sila then half to random people. It's good to know na pwede naman pala for the entire year kasi kung magkataon ilang araw na lang CNY kulang na sa budget.

Sir CH may consult sana ako sa inyo. Recently kasi I've been having psychic attacks. Like etong week na ito I had three. I was able to determine na psychic attack siya kasi I remember I made kwento here yung experience ko. And that's what you called my dream was.

So yung first one, in my dream someone was trying to kill me. Medyo hindi ako prepared so I woke up na parang hirap huminga.

Second dream, hindi ako yung target but a foreigner friend. It was taunting me. Papansin ba. It wanted to kill my friend pero dinedead ma ko. Tapos it was changing appearances pa. Una, yung father ko who passed away, then naging yung neighbor namin who also passed away na. Nung hindi ko na matiis yung pagpapansin niya, hindi siya ang kinon-front ko but my mother. I said to my mother "Nay tingnan mo nga yan si tatay he was trying to kill my friend". Response naman ng tatay ko hindi daw siya yun may gusto nun but yung demonyo. Sabi ko "anong demonyo? walang demonyo" Then suddenly parang lumipat siya sa nanay ko. That's when I knew something is not right so I hugged my mother tight and I said "In Jesus Christ name I rebuke you" 3x then Our Father. I was speaking the words loud and clear kahit nahihirapan ako I kept on going then nararamdaman ko unti-unti na ako nagigising and I was really speaking the words ng Our Father even kahit gising na ako. When I finished the prayer I felt so happy like I conquered something. First time to sa lahat ng psychic attacks na na experience ko.

But last Sunday I had another one. In my dream, we were in an old building parang school siya and lahat ng gamit yung mga upuan are in shambles na akala mo lumindol or dinaanan ng bagyo. Basta ang gulo niya and it was dark. So we were trying to open up windows, doors, hallways na nacoveran para somehow makapasok yung light. We went from one room to another then yung sa pinaka dulong room sa hallway, I felt something weird like may nagpaparamadam. True enough meron nga and I even mentioned it sa mga kasama ko dun sa room. Tapos bigla na lang may bumubulong sa tenga ko it was so creepy I covered my ears and once again I prayed. I prayed the Apostle's Creed until I woke up. This time when I woke up hindi na masaya yung feeling like yung 2nd dream ko. I feel there might be something or whatever it is in our house our maybe in the bedroom na causing me to have these dreams.

And prior to these dreams, I also had bathroom dreams na I always find myself sa public toilets and the toilets are dirty but I have no choice but to use it.

What do you think I should do to stop these dreams? Thank you po in advance.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #551 on: February 01, 2016, 01:28:29 pm »
Hi jelly ace!
Nagka earth quake dream ka din?

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #552 on: February 01, 2016, 02:34:19 pm »
Hi sir CH and sir Akthung,

  many thanks talaga for the consistent advise you always give in this forum I have been a silent lurker for years na but sometimes fail to visit this site for a few weeks or even months  but I always take into account the lessons you impart. Nakakatuwa how you can simplify yung mechanics of Karma and make it sensible to us simpletons hehe.

Regarding giving donation po since I plan to do this before Chinese New Year pero wala na po ata ako time masyado pwede po ba bank transfer sa charity of your choice or mas preferable ang ibabot talaga ang goods face to face? Kase may gusto akong charity at tinawagan ko na sila if   pwede magpadala ng mga damit o shoes and pwede mag transfer pwede naman daw. TIA!

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #553 on: February 01, 2016, 05:39:53 pm »
Sir CH and Akthung, I have a question. Ang pag titiis ba sa pakikisama sa isang Tao like your boss, parent or anyone in authority over you, May good karma ka bang makukuha in the future? Like you avoid confrontations and fights with them and just showing kindness (but still it hurts you when they do something not nice) hoping that better things will come to you. But you aren't wishing them ill karma naman kasi you still care for them. What's your take on this?

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #554 on: February 01, 2016, 09:30:42 pm »
Hello everyone! And hi Sir CH! :) My apologies if it took me a while to post here and share updates about how we are doing since we started taking care of tulsi plants.

Sir CH, sa akin ninyo po unang na-share yung tulsi plants and again, thank you, thank you very much po. We bought our plants first week of December and they were at their healthiest post-Nona typhoon. Those were also the times that everything seemed fine- our married relationship, my relationship with my MIL, the quality of life of our family member who has stage IV cancer has improved dramatically. My stress level significantly dropped and I was feeling very positive about life.

And then Christmas Eve happened. I don't know why I suddenly felt negative and frustrated about my life. Hormones probably but I was feeling horrible. Nag-away pa kami ng husband ko. No matter how deep I dig for any positive thought --count your blessings, everything happens for a reason, this too shall pass, etc.-- ayaw talaga. The sad thing was even during the mass, I didn't find any comfort. It was really frustrating.

Come Christmas Day, we watered our tulsi plants before we left for a three-day out-of-town vacation. While I was doing that, out of desperation, I said to our plants, "Please, just take these negative feelings away. I'm sorry but take them away." Alam mo pagbalik namin, our plants were almost dead. Leaves wilted, even the branches. Whatever negative feeling I was feeling back then evaporated when I saw our plants. Although not watering them for almost 2 days may have probably contributed to that condition, I felt guilty.

What did we do? My husband and I watered them religiously 3x/day and believed firmly that we'll be able to revive them. After a few days, they showed signs that they're going to live and it was actually only last week that we transferred them to bigger pots so they can have room to grow. And now, they look very healthy. :)

The plants are helping me with my stress level and the situation at a very Feng-Shui-challenged home. As for luck in terms of career opportunities, wala pa rin for now but I'm keeping my eye on it. One day. Hindi ko pa rin po kasi nagagawa yung pag-donate ng veggie munggo or vegetarian meal sa isang blind or beggar during a Tues or a Fri. I couldn't find a vegetarian restaurant so I would be assured na hindi contaminated ng red meat yung food. Tapos hindi ko rin control yung kitchen sa house so I couldn't cook. Though we found a way na to avoid red meat during Tues and Fri.

But I'm still grateful and happy. Almost back to normal life na si family member na may metastatic cancer. I'm still praying for the miracle of complete remission. If it's not God's will, at least sana he live his remaining days with happiness and comfort. But if it's his karmic burden to experience this suffering from this illness, I pray to God that He'll grant me the patience and compassion to help him bear this cross.

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #555 on: February 01, 2016, 09:37:13 pm »
Just read your advice about donating rice or oil before CNY. Thank you po uli for sharing. I have my husband read your post and he agreed to dip our hands to our almost depleted savings. We are both confident po na maiipon po uli namin yung money na yun. Nakapag-canvass na rin po ako where to buy the rice na malapit sa amin. We'll be donating 3 sacks of rice (combined weight namin ni hubby) to an orphanage near our place din. The specific orphanage to donate I got a clue when my MIL biglang nagkwento about this orphanage. I really think that wasn't a coincidence. Ask ko lang po pala kung dapat ba in person ang pag-donate nung rice? Kasi po kung pwede, ipapa-deliver ko na lang po sa pagkukuhanan ko ng rice (that is, kung nagdedeliver sila) dun sa may orphanage? Though sabi ni hubby, mas gusto nya kami personally mag-drop off. But definitely, will donate this Friday. Then confess-penance-First Friday mass-communion combo kami in the afternoon for cleansing before CNY.

Share ko rin lang yung experience ko today to echo yung sinabi ni Sir CH na "to give where your feet takes you". As a general rule, I don't give money to beggars. I give food if I can. Anyway, there's a foot bridge in my route pag-umuuwi galing gym. Either isang lalaki or lola na pulubi ang nakapwesto dun. I've always intended to give them groceries or food pero I've always forgot to pass by a grocery bago ako umuwi. Pero kanina, when I saw lola na nag-sign of the cross and mukhang kakatapos niya lang magdasal, I was really touched and I knew right there and then that was the moment to give.



honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2016, 04:13:06 am »
hi sir CH, thank you po sa mga advices nyo.. may nahanap nako na outreach group and we will donate some school supplies and yung 1 sack of rice.

i suggested it to my aunt abroad, and she doesnt have time to do it, pwede ba she can just  send money na lang pambili ng bigas, then say i will bring them to those people in need?

thanks po

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #557 on: February 02, 2016, 08:59:11 am »
Thank you very much Sir CH. :)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #558 on: February 02, 2016, 10:07:51 am »
Hi, princess jaz.

You're welcome :)


Hi, honeybunny.

Yes.  It is okay if your relative simply forwards some help and you convert that help into something needed o useful sa charity group you have selected.


Hi, sweetsweet.

For me may mixed views on this.  One part is this is part of one's karma.  We got into such situations for a reason.  Pero in another ay maybe its to also help enlighten that person.  So its more of a case-to-case basis.

Going back to your question kung part of sacrifice rin ba iyan ay in some way ay yes but not masabi mo like what we are aiming for - yun likes ng donation.  Kasi kung simply being silent ka lang while inuulan ka na ng sermon at laway ay one of you will blow up sooner or later.  Hence yun previous advise noon na kung hindi na kaya one option is to move to a better place.


Hi, jelly ace and itt.

Nagkataon na a friend has a relative suffering psychic attacks too and found this:

MAKE GOD YOUR DWELLING

One of the believers favorite Psalm says, "If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the Lord, who is my refuge--then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone" (91:9-12).

God promises complete protection for the person who makes the Most High his dwelling. The secret to tapping into the power of this Psalm is to make the Most High your dwelling. That is the key. God promises protection, so long as you make the Most High your dwelling.

So how do you make God your dwelling? The answer is at the beginning of this Psalm. It says, "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I WILL SAY OF THE LORD, `He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" You make the Most High your dwelling the same way that David did--by SAYING OF THE LORD that He is your dwelling! Your confession that He is your refuge and fortress is what makes God become your refuge and fortress.

And what does God do when you confess that He is your refuge and fortress? He commands His angels to guard you in all your ways so that no harm befalls you nor any disaster overtake you. Angels work for you because you confess who God is to you and what He will do for you.

This is what Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did before they were thrown into the fiery furnace. They boldly declared, "The God we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O King!" They stood their ground in faith. And what was the outcome? God sent an angel to keep them from burning. The angel heard God's Word coming from the lips of these courageous saints--and he harkened unto their words.


Hi, Aquiline.

A thousand thanks for sharing your tulsi experience.  True na medyo matakaw sa water and indeed we also noticed na kapag alagaan mo muli mabuti after it appears sick and dying ay it can grow.  Though matakaw rin or at least wants some serious sunlight else it gets sickly.  Maybe someone here na more maalam sa plants can share their input.

Until around March - hindi ko exactly sure when ha - ay luck is weakened.  Sa transit of planets kasi iyon.

Yun sa donation ay, again, if one finds it a real challenge you have a period naman pa to accomplish it in whole.  Ang important ay simulan na.  Kami nga kung tutuusin covered na yun needed as wifey was donating for several Mondays before me.  Pero parang bitin pa kasi sa feel ko so once luck shines our way kahit saglit I'll definitely set aside more.  More so I think yun mga different sacrifices we do tend to get used up dahil sa weird work and serious challenges lately.

Sa clues.  Ha ha.  Yun masabi ko may experiences kami.  Literally those signs o clues pop up before us.  Like I said hindi na ako naghanap pa sa malayo.  Yun dala namin na mga bags of rice going to Quiapo pa lang nasimulan na and it was wrapped up before we stepped out.  As in we got to give it all away sa mga deserving :)

Sa personal or not in giving ay mas lamang talaga yun ikaw mismo ang magbigay.  What wifey and I did ay ako na muna nagsalin from sack to bags tapos siya magbigay o asked our mom to give some too.  Dahil hindi ko nga sure where the danger would go more so sickness year pa.  Yun iba syempre kami na. 

Sa ibang friends ko who did this palitan sila.  They even ask their kid(s) to participate.

Kaya I encourage folks to do it before Chinese New Year kasi hindi lang mabigat ang coming year but also to help fix up our karma.  Fixing ours pati yun mga tutulungan natin.

Yup.  Ha ha, I still can't forget yun last ni binigyan namin ng rice.  She was literally asking help for food.  So sabi ko sandali then dug up the last bag of rice then handed it to her.  She ask in surprise ano iyon.  Ha ha, trip ko sana sabihin 1 kilo of shabu but its in poor form to jest when doing so.  So said its bigas and her face lit up in an even more positive note.


Hi, mga sis.

Ang general rule is once a remedy has been prescribed for you directly ay you have one month to accomplish it.  But as this is not possible to some more so may mga readers tayo in situations where finances are in a challenged state ay do things bit by bit ng one year - and besides this is not directed towards one person lang hence that clause does not apply.  Huwag ka lang mag-isip na yun bit by bit mo na help o even big help dapat may malaking kapalit agad ha.  That is not sacrifice na.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:22:22 am by CityHunter »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #559 on: February 02, 2016, 10:13:23 am »
Hi, rarity.

Sa turo and references I use ay its more ang likes ng food (in raw form) or learning or clothing ang mas may weight than money.  For me kasi it is interpreted you really took the time to feel out and channel your energy towards the items na i-donate mo than just bank transfer.  Its simply like iba ang feel ng snail mail letter na handwritten for you for a special reason as compared to a SMS.

Why not make it a group o community effort.  I have friends na when disaster strikes sa country natin they literally go out of their way to lead and rally people in their community for the donation drive :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close