watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)  (Read 76468 times)

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2015, 08:32:33 pm »
Sis parang minsan meron sa dept store :)
Sit chnif ever wala, pwede po ba yung bday candle? Hehe if ever wala ako mahanap baka bili nalang akonsa goldilocks or red ribbon hehe.

Sir ch ang weird kasi twice na ako nakakadream na sumasakay sa elevator. Tapos parang same floor pa ata nakikita ko sa dream ko ( or guni guni ko lang hehe)


cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #341 on: November 11, 2015, 12:10:00 am »
Sir CH, definitely po the intent to practice the ritual for Diwala is not for selfish or greedy reasons. Personally I want to get all the help i can i terms of making our lives better but not naman to the point na i want ng sobra sobra. Gaya nga ng sabi nyo ni Akthung everything should be in balance, kasi pag sobra it can also be a bad thing. :) In fairness tinatandaan ko po ang nuggets of wisdom that I learn here, hehe! Although shempre I am still a work i  progress in terms of really becoming more spiritual and a better being altogether :p

Sir CH & Akthung, may question lang ako about forgiveness. How do you forgive people completely na to the point na di ka na bothered by their existence? like ako I try talaga as in honest to goodness to forgive and forget pero may mga tao like example in the office na may ginagawa talagang nakakairita, how do i block myself from reacting negatively na mainis/magalit sa ginagawa nila?



honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #342 on: November 11, 2015, 05:47:13 am »
hi sir CH and sir Akthung. :)

i'm so grateful that you are here to share your knowledge with us. watch mode lang ako pero i read and take down notes sa lahat ng advices nyo :)

i prayed last night (after midnight) sa late grandfather ko (mother side) and even yung other lolo ko and uncle na hindi ko nameet kasi they died before i was born.

i dont really pray but when i do i make sure na it is sincere and from the heart :)

i will do the diwali ritual too. i usually wake up 11:30pm kasi i work at night, pero i will wake up around 9pm to do the ritual.. ok lang ba yun?

i live alone so maybe i will just share some cupcakes i made sa guard and some of my kapitbahay. :)

sir CH, saan nga pala exactly ilalagay yung candles? may certain prayer ba dapat i-pray while lighting the candle?

maraming salamat po :)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:41:02 am by honeybunny »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #343 on: November 11, 2015, 10:02:32 am »
Hi, mga sis.

I-post ko uli para hindi kayo malito:


Diwali, the celebration of lights. Its a sacred celebration of how good triumphs over evil and how darkness is overcome by light. On this date starting 6:00 pm light six (6) white candles around your home. At your dining table prepare six (6) types of fruits. a bouquet of flowers and light one (1) pink candle and 6 flower scented incense.

Prepare other food and celebrate with your family and friends. This ritual will call Lakshmi to bring wealth, prosperity and love to you and your home.

Buy a new broom or "walis"and on the same date and time sweep and clean your entire place and take away the trash outside your place. This is the only time of the year you can clean and sweep your place in the evening. This ritual will eliminate any poverty giving influence and circumstance within you and your home.

Finally, show compassion and understanding to others and even to those who have wronged you. Ggreat things will be given back to you. Happy Diwali everyone! May your light forever shine for this world. Namaste.

Face Southeast and recite the following: OM SHRI MAHA-LAKSHMI-YAEY NAMAH. Lakshmi is for healers also, a source of limitless healing power.

FYI. No selfish or self-serving blessing requests. 


Now, sa mga hindi makakaabot at exactly 6pm ay huwag kayo maging Mad Max in driving to rush home.  Its okay as long as you get to do this before midnight.  So drive safely ha!

And as usual ikagat ninyo ako sa shawarma, pizza and shrimp tempura!


Hi, najine.

You're welcome :)


Hi, happyfemme.

I guess that means go for the closest na which would be red.


Hi, itt.

He he, maghanap rin me later ng walis as will be out today to pray sa Quiapo then find something for a friend. 

FYI.  And yes, pwede kahit mga birthday candles kung yun lang ang what is on hand or available.

If sa dream mo that elevator goes up and stops at a floor na masabi mo naman hindi dark o gloomy ang feel then it is still a positive sign.


Hi, cldy 1981.

To completely forgive is a work in progress.  Its not an easy thing but once you learn to realize that spending time for your anger versus working towards a solution o better things ay maka-help iyon on this anger issue.  In a way tama naman yun sinasabi na don't just criticize.  Provide a solution rin.  Focus your energies on something constructive ika nga.

FYI.  And yun pag-iwas sa meat and vices kasama na alcohol maka-help rin towards this.


Hi, honeybunny.

Yes, its quite okay if you get to do the Diwali past 6pm though dapat before 12 midnight.  As you live in a condo then around your condo na lang though be careful na hindi sa fire hazard areas!

As for the prayers as long as its a heartfelt one ay okay na yun.  Well, i-recite ninyo yun mantra na I shared - nasa reposted instructions ko for Diwali - ng 108x if you want to feel the full effect.  Recite not play sa recorder ha!



« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:08:16 am by CityHunter »

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #344 on: November 11, 2015, 12:10:08 pm »
Sir CH, nabasa ko lang yung sot mo sa FB about weird stuff happening last night. Before I slept, I actually said a prayer one last time for my departed loved ones tapos like you said include din those who do not have anyone to pray for them. Parang after i felt mga presence lang, tapos yung son ko na katabi ko matulog nag-start na parang mag bad dream & nag-whine/cry sya. So I had to pray again specifically to protect my son.


elarose

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #345 on: November 11, 2015, 12:25:34 pm »
Hi sir! Question po, dun po sa sinabi nyo na this is the only time of the year na pwedeng magwalis sa gabi, meaning totoo po yung kasabihan o pamahiin na bawal magwalis sa gabi?

Yung yaya ko pa namam routine na nya na magwalis at mag mop ng bahay bago matulog...

vampirechick

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #346 on: November 11, 2015, 03:23:32 pm »
Hi Sir CH!

Thank you Sir CH and Akhtung I'm learning a lot from this thread. Shineshare ko din po sa sister ko yung natututunan ko siya ngayon nag-umpisa na din sa mantra.

I was not able to pray last night for my ancestors. Ngayong umaga ko lang nakita post niyo sa Fb. Early morning around 3am I woke up and I heard a flute sound. It's creepy, hindi ko nalang pinansin natulog na lang ulit ako.

Actually I have been hearing that sound sa room namin before. It started during ghost month. Once sa morning tapos madalas sa gabi. Kahit pusa namin naririnig kasi nakita ko napapatigil sila kung ano man ginagawa nila tapos parang nakikinig din sila. Sabi nung isang ka-flatmate ko may kasama daw kami sa room namin, family daw sila. Madalas nga may naririnig ako na parang nagtutulak ng furniture kahit gabi or madaling araw. Nagtataka nga kami bakit ganon pero di ko nalang pinapansin. Tapos sabi nung ka-flatmate namin maglagay daw kami altar sa labas ng room namin tapos maglagay ng chocolates pang-alay.

Yung door ng room namin katapat ng main entrance na door ng flat. Tapos yung door namin katapat yung bintana namin sa room. Naglagay na din ako ng zigzag na mat sa door namin tsaka rice pouch sa door at window. May halaman din ako nilagay sa gilid ng door namin pero hindi long thin leaves. Dapat po ba long thin leaves? Sa ngayon may washing machine na nakaharang sa pagitan ng dalawang door dun muna namin nilagay kasi sira yun.

Dalawang magkasunod na gabi na din ako nananaginip yung una tungkol sa charity nagdonate daw kami yung papel lang nakita ko. Yung kagabi naman umakyat ata ako sa mataas na lugar tapos hindi ko alam paano ako bababa tinulungan ako ng parang ibon yata yun na kamukha ng pusa ko hahaha...

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2015, 08:39:54 am »
Hi, mga sis.

Hope that everyone had a happy Diwali experience :)


Hi, cldy 1981.

Sigh.  Hindi ba sabi ko that prayers are ideally with the support and cooperation of the family.  If the family member is still to young then guide him/her as best as one could para yun protective chi that you create as you do your prayers also envelops them.  Hindi pwede yun "bahala kayo" attitude. 

I also did warn hindi biro ang energies you will be tapping the night before Diwali.  Na kaya nga midnight dapat gawin unlike sa Diwali na 6pm pwede na.  That should've been clue enough na what I shared is no biro.  And ano yun mga dapat ninyo ipagdasal?  The peace of your ancestors as well as those damned and no one left or remembers to pray for them.

Also, why should one be afraid when you've just prayed to God?  Yes, your child is unaware of this things so dapat when you've comforted your child dapat you are radiating the chi you've absorbed in your prayers.  If I may suggest cleanse a bit more for the next few days para mas stronger chi.  For if you think so far things have been difficult ay that would be nothing for what would come by next year.  For the next 2 years at least this warning will hold true.


Hi, elarose.

You worry too much.  IF I said that only once in a year its auspicious to sweep your place past sunset then that means ...  HOWEVER, that is just one factor.  Does the Diwali ritual end with just sweeping?  What about the mantra?  What about the lighting of candles?  The sharing of what you could with your feast food?


Hi, vampirechick.

Sigh uli.  Altar.  Chocolates.  Things moving around at night.  Flute sound.  Where's the prayers?  Where's the asking a priest to do deliverance prayer? 

Kahit walang altar or even any religious object on hand like the Bible you can effect positive changes and peace by the very chi you emit.  Pero syempre through proper action and thought!  Anong sabi ko about my work?  I began this na madalas packed to full ng kung [textspeak!]-anong stuff ang bag ko.  Dahil I do not know what I'll be facing and may literally be stuck sa twilight zone physically - that's how bad my work - not really job dahil kapag ganitong klase it ends up as pro bono.  Yet, I learned as I progress in experience and skill na one can really do more with less! 

Tsk tsk.  Arrangement ng openings you mentioned gives you a portal to the twilight zone.  Well, at least its not as bad as the whirlpool one has.  Your dream is actually a positive sign.  Hindi ba ninyo naisip na ito yun tulad sa sinasabi ni akthung?  Make effort to do some sacrifices - proper ones at that! - para you can realize the blessings you are to be granted?


Hi, mga sis.

Okay, share ko lang our weird experience last night during the Diwali ritual.  During the day patience ko was tested talaga.  Well, had a lousy headache due to slight sipon.  Tapos nasa counter na kami to pay for our purchases - bought a new walis kasi - ay may sumingit pa.  Mukhang nakita sobrang nakasimangot ako kaya umatras daw sabi ni wifey - dapat lang!  Then while lighting the candles outside ay may parada pala ng Black Nazarene.  It stopped at our place - kasi may low wire outside.  Nag-coordinate rin sila ng moves nila kasi mabigat - as muntik na magtabingi ng grabe at the end of the street.  May mga kulang kami but that is not the important thing naman.  Its more of the spirit.  Oh, had to redo the mantra as nagkulang ako ng isang syllable.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:54:37 am by CityHunter »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #348 on: November 12, 2015, 11:15:36 am »
pag dating talaga sa spirituality kelangan ng discipline.

what would happen if you add new wine with old wine? the new wine ay mahahawa at masisira din siya.
same with other kinds of food.

sometimes i see all these practices as some way of improving our "magnetic presence".

this magnetic presence or aura is what attracts things from the universe. (aside from the 3 seeds)

this aura is also the fertile ground of our mental and emotional seeds which later will bear fruit to positive and negative energies that will attract similar energies.

the aura is also what the spiritual helpers, angels and the elementals read to implement God's plan.

these rituals are most often some sort of energizing rituals.

you see laging dalawa yan. cleansing and energizing. most often they're more of energizing than cleansing. (kadalasan both but, most often the individual needs more cleansing)

and healing, based on my groups experimentation takes roughly twice the effort.

example is like this.

the left hand using the right hand to scan, we check the quality of energy on top of the left palm, which is wala zero.

then we project, the words to to our palms, "anger, anger, anger, anger" for one minute.

then we scan.  there's a difference in quality

then we bless the left hand and it usually takes at least twice the amount of time to disintegrate the anger.

bottom line, it takes considerable effort and energy to cleanse.

lahat may processo. hindi magic like what was taught to us by classical religion.

the reason why "miracles" work is because there are higher laws involved, laws that are beyond what we currently use but are known to the enlightened.

so when one does such rituals, ang tanong, how clean are we so we the blessings can work properly? if we are not sufficiently clean, then mapapanis lang yung energy so to speak. most of the time the energy lang is used to cleanse you but to a certain degree.

hindi naiiba sa pag lalaba. kung sobrang dumi. whats one teaspoon of laundry soap? pero kung relatively malinis ang damit, one teaspoon can do a lot.

one might say, oh, pwede damihan yung soap, but ang tanong, makakakuha ka ba ng maraming soap? or the other way around, how dirty is the shirt?

so do not take cleansing lightly. mas may effect yung mas maraming cleansing at konting energizing, kesa yung maraming energy pero marami naman dirty baggage, short circuit yan. at may negative effect din yun.

i've been with many groups, and they always focus on the energizing side of things.

kaya ako sa experiments ko, mas safe yung mag focus sa cleansing, and mas effective pa

forgiveness, mercy, releasing.....cleansing yan.


***

sometimes ghostly haunting and apparitions are meant to encourage you to be more spiritual.

just ignore. and be more spiritual. the more the other side can bother you , the more vulnerable you are. ang tanong bakit ka madali maganyan?


***

as for the wallet, yes you can clean your wallet but also clean yourself. your wallet has an energy cord to your basic chakra and it is a reflection of the quality of energy in your basic chakra.







« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:21:19 am by akthung »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #349 on: November 12, 2015, 01:43:37 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Kung medyo mahigpit ako at times with my responses ay its for a reason.  I want to wean you away from the junk that disinformation through the years has created.  When I say prayers lalo na for rituals ay it has to be a united front ang setup.  Hindi pwede "bahala kayo sa buhay ninyo" or "buhay ka pa naman di ba" na attitude.  Hindi rin dapat boss ang turing sa iyo may you be the manager o parent.  Dapat as LEADER.  You lead by first loving those whom you lead.

And don't focus on just one aspect.  Even in the remedies I share ay napansin ninyo its always with something else OR I will ask for an update so it can be tuned better.  Saan ka ba nakakita na professional level na advising with update as freebie?  And take note of what I ask in return - do good.  Pay it forward ika nga.  I don't even highlight often na ibida naman ninyo ako to possible paying clients.

This is to make you have that proper mindset nga.  Na hindi dahil may ginawa ako para sa inyo dapat you pay me for it.  Oo, I'll be happy if you can introduce me to paying clients but that is not what my focus is on this freebie category.  For I want you too to realize na may mga tao pa rin who will help you for being a man for others.

Fears.  Syempre lahat tayo mayroon niyan.  Wifey asked me what do I feel o experience when I do remote views, astral projections, etc.  Sabi ko not much as more often I just ask the angels to report to me.  If I ever do that why shoud I be afraid - even if I see around the subject or area yun mga unseen beings.  I've survived through the years with God on my side to protect and assist me in those weird missions.  It may not have made me rich but it has created happiness naman. 

And most of all ay talagang may mga weird things going to happen when your rituals are taking effect.  Kasi chi nga is being rebalanced.  Hindi ba if you adjust stuff may changes na mangyari?  So too in this kind of feng shui.  Sometimes subtle siya.  Sometimes you literally see your heavy door open while chanting.  Pwede rin you feel a change in temperature or even an unusual scent.  Lahat iyan ay indicators that changes are happening.  For the better or worse ay depende syempre - which is why we exchange notes here.

And take note of what akthung shared to us just now (a thousand thanks muli!) as very fitting.  Yes, it is the cleansing ang nagiging focus ko more here as that is what I feel to be badly needed by many.  Kahit ako iyan yun isa sa mga needed ko gawin so I can achieve more.  The clues are there and one just needs to be aware of it and act on it!  As for the energizing part I do touch base with that naman rin pero its on a more special basis.  Dahil depende nga rin sa what was cleansed sa inyo.

Mayroon bang nagagawa agad yun cleansing and energizing?  Yes!  An example yun confession-penance-mass with communion.  Another is grounding as you meditate in a positive area during early in the day.  It takes time more often kaya patience and diligence ang most important here.  Kahit ako who is into this for years continue to keep on learning ay so too dapat kayo. 

True rin iyong mga unusual occurrences may be meant to encourage you to be more spiritual.  Hindi ba ninyo naisip na you are being warned so you won't be damned like them?  Na by saving you with that warning ay that can also be a way for them to find release?  This is why sabi ko do not judge agad kahit pa makita mo pretty yun.  Or ugly yun mag-manifest sa iyo.  I teach my students to not go by visual cues but by feel.  And they are improving a lot when they got that!

Let's go muli sa wallet and other stuff here like home, office, etc.  Yes, na-mention na ni akthung yun link sa basic chakra.  Dahil how is it I can read your residues even on just messages kahit we never met in person?  Dahil yun energy ninyo ma-retain.  So too sa mga stuff.  Your energy is what can influence changes.  Again, iyan yun focus ko since Thread 1.  No matter what stuff you buy or even find - kahit pa Ark of the Covenant - kung hindi ka nakatugma ay disaster ang ending mo.  Been there done that so I know what I'm talking about - dahil I would never recommend something which I have not personally tested or at least confident from a very reliable source.  If I have doubts ay I always make it a point to also highlight that with what recommendation I share.


Hi, purple tips.

Yes.  That is the correct response.  This is why I introduced yun Deliverance Prayer na offered by our Church.  Kung hindi umubra iyon most major religions have exorcists.  May it be Islam, Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, etc.  Pero the important ingredient pa rin is the chi of the subject(s). 

Kaya mga sis, always remember yun yin AND yang.  Kung may dark force that scares you ay have you noticed its response is measured by the amount of fear you project.  Na ano kaya yun what is stopping it from directly attacking you?  On those times that one is directly attacked ay its a special case na but also with reason o basis.  So the fact your case is not of the latter but more of the former and may even be interpreted as a positive sign like a warning ay that shows lang your prayers have worked but you need to level up pa nga lang more in spiritual aspect.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:18:09 pm by CityHunter »

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #350 on: November 12, 2015, 04:13:56 pm »
Actually what CH is doing here is already a biiiiiig thing. Little na lang learning curve ninyo.

Me when i started out i had to go on my own.

The elders didnt help me much, 80% of my questions were answered by "go and meditate".

Kahit na nung nakaka experience ako ng psychic attack... "Go and meditate ang sagot sa akin"

Kahit na masasakit na mga problema ko,

"Meditate" lang ang sagot.

I had to find answers on my own. Mistakes i made a lot. Money i lost a lot. Time i lost a lot.

Kung may mahanap na genuine, sinosolo naman ng senior students. Naeetsepwera ako tee hee!.

U have it going for you guys.

Persevere. Ü

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #351 on: November 12, 2015, 11:32:54 pm »

Hi, cldy 1981.

Sigh.  Hindi ba sabi ko that prayers are ideally with the support and cooperation of the family.  If the family member is still to young then guide him/her as best as one could para yun protective chi that you create as you do your prayers also envelops them.  Hindi pwede yun "bahala kayo" attitude. 

I also did warn hindi biro ang energies you will be tapping the night before Diwali.  Na kaya nga midnight dapat gawin unlike sa Diwali na 6pm pwede na.  That should've been clue enough na what I shared is no biro.  And ano yun mga dapat ninyo ipagdasal?  The peace of your ancestors as well as those damned and no one left or remembers to pray for them.

Also, why should one be afraid when you've just prayed to God?  Yes, your child is unaware of this things so dapat when you've comforted your child dapat you are radiating the chi you've absorbed in your prayers.  If I may suggest cleanse a bit more for the next few days para mas stronger chi.  For if you think so far things have been difficult ay that would be nothing for what would come by next year.  For the next 2 years at least this warning will hold true.

Hi Sir CH! Now that I reflect on it, tama nga po kayo na I was not able to prepare my child properly. I prayed for all of us (my family) before I started praying for my departed family members and other souls - but I guess being a child, eh mas mahina nga po yung "protective shield" nya. I was remiss in making sure that mas nag-bigay focus ako sa kanya when I was praying for the family. I wasn't afraid naman po for myself but I was bothered by how instantaneous the effect was on my child and I had to "double up" the protection for him (if you could say that) by praying specifically for his protection, when I did this he was able to sleep peacefully again. ( i made bantay a bit before sleeping myself)

If I may ask Sir - yung sinasabi nye na difficult for the next 2 years, are you talking po in general or are you referring specifically to me po?


Akthung - thanks for the examples you've given. Clear na clear ko sang naiintindihan. Especially on the cleansing and energising.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2015, 02:21:10 am »
hi everyone. i was able to do the diwali ritual last night.

i work at night so i bought flowers na nung umaga. yung tindero gave me lots of flowers na he said mahal daw (3 for 100), i got 3 of those and other different kinds of flowers pa. but i only got them for 150.  :) nakabili din ako ng walis and 6 different kinds of fruits, candles din na pink. kaso wala ako nung incense. :( nagspray na lang ako nung lemon air scent sa house.

i felt happy while doing the ritual (sweeping the floor and taking out trash)

sa loob lang ako nag light ng candle (2 sa bedroom, 1 sa CR and 1 sa kitchen, then 2 outside the main door - both sides)

i didnt eat at home so i just gave some food sa guard namin. then i did the chant.

no unusual thing naman happened that night. or maybe i didnt notice it.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #353 on: November 13, 2015, 08:53:36 am »
Hi, cldy 1981 (and mga sis.)

It is very likely that your child "saw" at least one of those whom you prayed for.  Such can be interpreted as an act of thanks. 

Yun awareness natin kasi is indeed what needs much work - kahit ako.  This is why I encourage yun pag-exchange natin ng mga notes, etc.  For that way we learn and develop ourselves towards a better person.

As for the instantaneous effect ay this happens when the chi and actions are in sync.  I was actually hesitant to share that simple but very important ritual before Diwali.  Dahil nga hindi biro yun chi you will be tapping on. 

FYI.  For if it was bad you would have a totally different experience.  And if I was lousy enough to even put anyone in such a harmful way ay hindi lang back to square one ako sa aking personal development.

Yes, yun warning na the next 2 years is not going to be easy applies to all.  It will be Fire years wherein big things both good and bad can and will happen.  This is the main reason why it made me reconsider sharing sa inyo yun ritual that had to be done at midnight before Diwali.  For us to be unburdened (kahit kaunti) from our karmic burdens so we can fare well not just for the 2 challenging years ahead but also for beyond that.


Hi, honeybunny.

Super nice.  Iyan yun sinasabi ko na God will find a way to help us but only if we take action.  He he, I did answer to those who messaged me na kung walang scented incense daanin na nga lang sa Glade.  Wala rin akong maisip kasi na substitute and can't find the DIY instruction how to make scented incense.  Yun nabili nga namin hindi nga masyado that strong yun scent.

One of my students felt he was with 2 beings of light and felt very much at ease - and that was while he was praying.  Sa akin kasi I think I focused more on reciting the mantra right and hoping to wrap it up rin so I can watch the Nazareno pass by.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:10:34 am by CityHunter »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2015, 09:21:03 am »
Hi, Arielle Luoise.

Sigh.  We had a bad experience too with the PLDT repairman assigned to our area.  Gusto pa ibulsa yun pyesa I paid for kasi yun daw ang what is causing problems.  Ilang beses rin na pabalikbalik siya na wala naman improvement nangyayari and sold us a telephone unit too.  Noong fed up na kami we went na mismo sa PLDT.  Complained about his service and demanded that they send a different one.  I suggest you do the same kasi mukhang that serviceman has been getting away with it for quite a while.

Yun sa paying extra to speed up your internet mukhang hindi kaya sinadya niya iyon - magluko internet mo - so he can offer you that deal?  Sila naman may access kasi sa box where the lines connect to.

Hmm.  Yun baby sa dream mo kung ugly o dirty ay bad sign na iyon.  So too yun nakagat ka ng aso as betrayal - maybe ito yun sa lousy serviceman you're having headaches with.  Yun dirty and clean water sign na erratic fortunes. 

For now lay off on any meat for the next 4 days at least and ask for guidance - meditate in short.  Veggie meat lusot naman if you feel the urge for some "meat."  This November kasi to first week of December ay ito ang time to reflect and prepare.  Huli na kung December pa ninyo ito gagawin - it was why I encouraged folks for the midnight ritual and Diwali.  Para may bit of an edge kayo pagpasok ng next year.

Update us when you get signs during your meditation.  And do personally visit the Globe office nearest to you to formally complain.  If we remain passive kasi ay such will continue to persist in their evil ways.  Kung you feel you may be threatened ay bumisita ka rin sa barangay office ninyo to file proper notice.

Yvet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #355 on: November 13, 2015, 12:46:53 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

I prayed for the departed souls of my relatives and for those who had no one to pray for them. I also asked for help from my aunt who passed away many years ago. Unfortunately I was late. I prayed around 4 am.

I heard an unusual sound near the candle I lit. I could not tell exactly what it was, but it sounded like churning/howling wind in a tunnel, or maybe it sounded like churning water also and some voices too, and it was only when I go very near the candle and nowhere else. I was puzzled because I was not expecting it, but I continued to pray. Nothing else happened afterwards.

I was also able to do the Diwali ritual. Even though I was tired from lack of sleep, I was happy as I performed the ritual and the chant. The candles we got were not very good though, as some of the wicks fell into the wax and extinguished the flame even before the wax ran out.

Would you advise against having house renovations does this month since it's similar to Ghost month? Our contractor still has not worked on the repairs even if we already gave 50% downpayment in October. He called again today and might say that they will be able to work on the repairs this month.

Thank you Sir CH and Akthung for all that you share. I think I am experiencing a difficult period these past few years. I have been trying my best to forgive, release, let go, but it's very difficult for me. But I am happy because I feel I am making progress, even if a little at a time. And the things you shared have helped me a lot :)

carahermosa

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #356 on: November 14, 2015, 12:18:14 am »
Hi Sir CH,

I have been thoroughly blessed these past three years (2013, 2014, 2015).  I planned to have a business this 2015. However, nabuntis ako (gave birth last Sept), so hindi natuloy. I became busy preparing for the new baby's arrival AND preparing my firstborn to grade school.

Then I saw your warning that the next 2 years is not going to be easy. Sabi nyo po, it will be Fire years wherein big things both good and bad can and will happen. I wonder if I should delay my desire to have my own income (I'm a housewife for 7 years). Overall, my life is great right now pero worried ako na baka mabago yung swerte if I will take that risk. Kumbaga maayos ang lahat tapos biglang magugulo. I must admit, we don't really need the extra income but I want to try to go after my personal goals.

Ano po sa tingin nyo? Go for it or hindi pa ito ang tamang panahon?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #357 on: November 14, 2015, 02:19:47 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Though I did say that this month would be as bad as Ghost Month I did not expect something like what happened to Paris happen.  Let's pray for the peace of the victims and the enlightenment of the killers.


Hi, Yvet.

Though you were late ay pasok pa rin naman - somehow - yun what you did.  From what I do know medyo late ang sunrise ngayon so it should still fit.

The unusual sound you heard near the candle ay indicator that your ritual was correct.  You and others here who have experienced similar weird things ay iyan yun signs that I check when doing audits.  Iyan rin ang magsabi kung working or not yun actions, etc.  Mas felt lang on certain times, dates, etc.  Now you know one reason why I do not accept as much as possible appointments past sundown.

Hmm.  Pati pala sa candles bumabagsak na yun quality :(  Dati rin may mga nabili kami na incense na ayaw magsindi.  Mga posporo rin na ayaw magsindi :P 

Super lousy naman contractor ninyo.  Anyhow, in answer to your question ay maliban sa basic cleansing and making sure the weather supports yun activity required to be done ay pwede naman.  The thing is you need to be regular sa cleansing and mag-sked ka ng proper blessing.  Then recall the good deeds you've done.  Or to be more correct ay mga sacrifices mo ba - na selfless acts ha - ay merited na to earn you a nice future in your future home. 

NOTE: Ito yun sinasabi ko and emphasis ko here since Thread 1.  Hindi nadadaan sa buy this and buy that.  You as the tao will be what would "infect" your new place, item, etc. ng luck.  And the kind of people whom you invite or be with also "infects" the place with their chi. 

As usual I do not recommend the padugo ha.  You have to be firm on this kahit mag-insist ang contractor mo.  Ikaw ang amo at hindi sila. 

In case you did not get my answer ay yes its okay to have your house built provided regular ka sa cleansing as well as sked the blessing nga.  Regular cleansing can simply be sprinkling the place with holy water as you go around reciting prayers may it be before work begins o while work is being done.  The latter kung late ka dumating though would encourage you "order" the foreman na kasama dapat yun sa work sked nila.

FYI.  If I were you provide kahit some merienda o lunch for the workers.  Napansin namin work gets done more right if such is done.


Hi, carahermosa.

Interesting ang handle mo :)

2016 ay Fire Monkey year.  Fire Rooster naman sa 2017.  1956 and 1957 was the last time na Fire Monkey and Fire Rooster years.  Pres. Magsaysay was killed in the plane crash of 1957.

Time is something that is very precious to us.  Dapat we should use it wisely.  The amount of luck natin naka-depende sa preparation natin as well as timing.  So totoo yun tamang panahon.  One example is yun once-a-year na Diwali as well as yun ritual the night before Diwali. 

Going after our personal goals is good - as long as they are within realistic limits.  And if its something like to secure our financial future ay okay rin.  Dahil iyan rin naman ang what I am preparing for next year.

The thing is ang dapat itanong mo sa sarili mo is how prepared am I for this want of mine.  Yun sa timing of events is just a small factor.  As napansin mo naman si Yvet shared she did the midnight ritual around 4am na.  For sure many of us did not get to exactly start at 6pm yun Diwali and malamang may kulang rin sa requirements.  Heck, ako nga I had to make ulit the mantra as I felt I missed a syllable on a few.

So ang answer ko is yes it is quite okay to put your plans into motion provided you did your homework.  As in you really did study well your plans and prepared contingencies - dahil everything is subject to Murphy's Law.  Dahil yun errors is what is actually masakit for the next 2 years.  Though the same rin sa mga ewan who would do nothing.  In short the next 2 years ay hindi panahon para maging tamad.

For a more detailed and exact answer ay pro level computation na needed.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #358 on: November 14, 2015, 02:45:42 pm »
Sir CH, naalala nga kita when i read about the Paris terror attacks. Nakakalungkot. I did what i could do best - i prayed for the residents of Paris, the victims & loved ones as well as attackers. Pero sa totoo lang nakakagalit! Haaaay :(

carahermosa

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #359 on: November 14, 2015, 04:47:51 pm »
Going after our personal goals is good - as long as they are within realistic limits. And if its something like to secure our financial future ay okay rin.  Dahil iyan rin naman ang what I am preparing for next year.

I felt goosebumps! From this quote, I felt that you know I promote financial literacy. Hindi pa po ako expert but I am happy to help people even outside my circle. Mahirap umasa sa gobyerno natin.

Some people would assume that I want to pursue personal goals for self-fulfillment.

Thanks po sa advice. Sa ngayon, nangingibabaw yung takot ko to lose what I already have. I need more courage, and more research!

Interesting ang handle mo :)

I have been using this name since college. May bolerong nagsabi sa kin niyan, naniwala naman ako. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close