Hi, jayce mom.
You're welcome

Hi, Venessapaula.
Yes, basil is a special plant. I am actually prescribing a certain variety of this as a way to help at least mitigate the effects of a very bad star for a friend. Come next year we are hoping that by working on it now we may be able to create positive changes. Negative readings kasi point to a death of a parent, the death of a spouse (GF in his case) by his own hands and/or his own death. As the present situation demands adapting to circumstances ay we had to modify the remedy but so far it seems to be working

Walang masama naman to keep any leafy plant inside one's place provided na hindi ito thorny - not unless merited - and yun flowering plants when they do flower ay placed outside. Except for the rose and jasmine family.
Hi, myjourney88.
Actually a lot of us have questions of late. Not sure kung dahil sa effect na malapit na ang Ghost Month or not. Though mga unusual cases dumadami na naman. However, everything happens for a reason yun lang why ay something one has to figure out.
I can't give you any positive answers para sa question mo save the dream interpretation ay things can still be positive. Na yun mga ginawa sa iyo may kapalit rin. I know its not much but maybe in the next few days may clues na lalabas pa.
Hi, hyder0926.
Wala naman issue on the gas range just make sure its of reputable make. And syempre make sure you studied well as to where to secure yun gas tank. As for the stainless ref ay this can be quite tricky. I know its nice but yun reflective surface niya can magnify things. More so syempre food ang laman niyan so blessings can either be cursed o improved. If simply placing a ref na tapat sa door is enough to make things hard for the occupants sa financial terms ay what more iyan. Admittedly, I have very little study made personally with such so I would have it i-check mo muna mabuti yun paglilipatan ninyo bago ka bumili ng any new things.
Hindi rin kasi madali for some to get over sa trials. More so kung medyo may edad na and hoping pa naman. Yun lang tama rin na dapat we need to get over it. Ha ha, this was the topic namin ng friend ko over the phone a few days ago. I tend to worry so much rin on many things though I guess dahil sa mga weird experiences ko the past few years. Makes me always have a Plan B and C at the very least.
You can help them and yourself by becoming strong. Infect them ng positive energy. Yun food that you cook and share ay i-bless ninyo. The Level 1 is not enough. Dapat major cleansing at hindi lang ng place kundi ng selves.
I'm studying something I should've long focused on. Once I polish it up a bit I should be able to do more here for some folks. Update me nga where and when iyang bar exam for this November.
Hi, patriciaheart.
He he. Sorry, it took me quite a while to reply as had to handle some serious stuff more so I'm preparing 3 gifted folks as my students. Yup, but I'm not taking anymore na. Learning and relearning stuff which I should be able to apply in a few days

Hi, cldy_1981.
Real feng shui. Mayroon kasi yun tinatawag ko na buy this, buy that approach. What a lot think feng shui is about. Yun akala nila may magical item na bilhin mo lang at ilagay ay mawawala na mga problema mo.
Siguro masabi ng iba na pwede naman dahil to adapt to modern times. But from the way I see how such mostly go ay simply pure - ewan. Like they tell you to buy this stuff to solve love life mo. But, did they even bother to examine kung where that problem is rooted? Yun mga financial worries. Just get this charm and place it sa may place mo. What does that really do? It simply makes people attune to the wrong thing. Dahil you will be hoping na it would work when it may be something within you o sa group that needs fixing. Increased chances for success. How can that be when both person and place are riddled with malas? So buy na naman ng charm. And what really makes me mad is that come the time na naubos na halos lahat ng cheese nila to such bago magigising to come to me o read what I am telling folks for so long. Na nasa atin ang pagbabago.
Real feng shui is admittedly not easy to understand. Yun ilang theories niya ay hindi sa Western line of thinking. Quantum Physics helps but that was never my forte and medyo madugo to bother studying on at this time para i-explain lang why feng shui works.
The best I could do is share what I think is merited to be openly shared tapos mga shared testimonials ninyo, observations and even questions help refine things. And mabigat rin yun mga wisdom that akthung shares to us. Dahil that is also the key sa feng shui. Na yun changes we want to see must, again, come from within us.
FYI. Napansin ninyo when it comes to this section I never ask anything in return save for prayers and hopefully a good word to others. Dahil I want you to realize if I can make such a sacrifice when I could've made a big income out of it ay sana ganun rin kayo. Na when blessings come your way ay share it sa truly worthy of it. Kahit in a small way lang ay big thing iyon sa iba. Isipin na lang ninyo just around 1 percent or less is what I am sharing here but to some that is already a big thing. So ganun rin for sure sa inyo

Hi, kikai.
May cases kasi wherein needed pa mas madaming cleansing. Hindi ba kaya nga I tend to advise opt for combos sa remedies kasi sometimes hindi makuha sa isang take - meaning has to be filtered not just once. Then we have pa yun mga changes sa environment. We may be absorbing a new batch of bad energy, etc. Pwede rin simply the current flow of energy na tulad ng alignment ng planets, etc. Like why is it that weird things tend to occur more kapag ganitong malapit o Ghost Month na.
Its good to hear that things are normalizing and you are able to be more patient

Hi, elarose.
This is more of mirroring yun stress o fears that you have within you. However, if there is a history of unhappy marriage sa family ninyo - yours and/or husband side - ay it can be a warning. Na dapat strengthen your union better. Yun sa mom mo it may be this fear is rooted sa past o karmic ba.
Its a weekend so find time to reflect on this. Though Ghost Month is feared by many it can only provide answers and even solutions. This is why I have you folks go sa cleansing ng place and selves. To take time to examine how things are so far. And to do penance before its too late.
For now if you are stumped as to what to do ay use the healing prayers on your food and even bath waters - admittedly, it would work only for tabo mode. Use blessing prayers for your place after cleansing it. As long as we remain positive and open in communication ay solutions can be arrived upon.
Admittedly, mga love problems are yun iniiwasan ko. Its so much easier to solve mga mumu problems pero sa love walang formula iyan. And I do not sell mga gayuma o such ha! Yes, I know how to create those kind of stuff but more of how to counter them than get rich from such.