watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)  (Read 76072 times)

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2015, 05:14:52 am »
. This is one of the things I am struggling with right now. It seems like my lesson is overdue, because it appears that the situations are not going away anytime soon.



here's the thing, what is the price of ignorance? many people are struggling and they don't know about it.

a teacher once said that in some cultures, the law of karma is called the law of the mirror. what you see in the mirror is you. what do you do when you don't like your dress? you change it right?

so when you see that something is not right. it is already a blessing because you are made aware of it.

that is why being aware of the 2nd and 3rd kind of karma in my previous posts is important. and this is where spirituality come in -- to remove those seeds so that they will not sprout in the future. to correct current action in order to avoid reaping the consequences in the near and distant future.

1st kind of karma can be manipulated a bit. but just a bit. depends on the situation.

now how do you change your karma? and how do you maximize your strengths? (ie having wonderfully FS'd house and office)

how do we become prosperous? what is considered to be prosperous attitude?

the law of karma works this way: whatever you had worked for, that actions that you imparted, will be remembered by the soul (stored in the permanent seeds during incarnation).

and your body is like a bio magnet --> you radiate certain frequencies; frequencies affected by past actions. so rich people, because of numerous past lives of generosity, magnetize prosperity (which is their entitlement anyway) regardless of what they do, kahit mag sunog pa sila ng pera....but God doesnt sleep. all is recorded.

I'll share a story from my teacher. he said that during his training in the Himalayas, he was asked to beg and he hung out with real beggars. one time someone gave the beggars a bowl of rice and the beggars fought for that one bowl until it fell and the rice scattered on the ground. they did not bother to eat the rice na even though they were hungry.

so clairvoyantly he looked into the lives of those beggars. he saw that they used to be rich men. men who controlled the economy during their previous lives. and they were no different daw from the rich of today -- they mess up the economy and when the country falls into pieces, just like the bowl of rice scattered on the ground, they usually will not care who gets affected and will not care for the "scattered rice". those specific beggars, eh dala dala pa nila ugali nila nung previous lives.




Roanne1213

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2015, 10:35:38 am »
Sir CH,

How do I cleanse my house?  Feeling ko po kasi napuno na ng bad vibes (stress, anger, worries and deceipt) yung bahay ko dahil sa problem ko sa house contractor ko which left me hanging in the air, with debts and with so many works undone while I have already fully paid him in advance kasi puro advances sya.  nagkasunod-sunod tuloy malas namen.   my husband had a car accident last January 2015 then yung mga expected money ko ay nadidisrupt lahat. That's why I feel that I needed to cleanse my house.

Aside from that, I also want to cleanse by self.  Lagi po kasing mabigat pakiramdam ko and para pong lagi akong exhausted.

Please help naman po... Thanks..

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2015, 11:18:07 am »
"if you remember, somewhere back, may binanggit si sir CH na, to the sense na pag naging mabait ka sa kanila. something like that. i can't remember the exact words....pero usually when you reward them with love, doon mag sisimula yun pag reap nila."

I remember those lessons- since I am among those struggling to stop myself from getting even to that person who almost ruined my life.. i was so mad and sometimes I still am.. kasi parang sa social network ayos lang sya.. parang living the high life.. tho physically talagang hindi na maganda itsura nung tao based sa pictures..

but nevertheless I am always reminded social network is an illusion of projecting a life that everything is ok..

kaya i did my best to move forward and excel in my job and cope with the financial constraint with those stuff i got myself into... to put it all behind and live freely away from those.. kasi sa loob ng ilang taon i was being warned that person will never change and will continue to be bad because nasa utak nya magaling sya at hawak nya lahat... kaya dasal na lang na isang araw magising sya at me oras pa sya magbago ng tigilan na mga ginagawa nya sa kapwa nya para makuha lang gusto nya..

KARMA is such a complex word which both has the good and bad..

what i can recall when i felt like giving up a stranger ( a friend of a friend or a relative) will cross my path to warn me and push me to be strong.. and continue to hang on to my faith sa ITAAS.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2015, 12:44:43 pm »
Hi, mommyxthree and mompj1029.

:)


Hi, patchuchai.

Have you tried doing yun mga exercises I shared?  If they have been helpful to you do share.  The bone marrow exercise should also be of help.

Yun feeling lonely and such ay that happens to us but do remember ay its up to you kung padadaig ka nga to that feeling or not.  May situations talaga na sinusubukan tayo pero nasa atin kung mag-surrender na lang ba tayo or not. 

Yun dream mo is to help ease yun pains mo.  Waking up in a lonely house is not a bad thing if you are to look at it in a different light.  Yes, mahirap yun nag-iisa sa buhay but think of those who curse their relationship na puno ng pain and misery.  Hindi kaya ka lonely ngayon is to give you time to heal yourself better and prepare more for the future?  Kasi hindi ba kung may kasama ka there is that possibility that you have to baby it kahit pa may sakit ka.  Believe me maraming cases na ganun and those would gladly trade places with you.

So huwag mawalan ng pag-asa and focus on what you can do now and not what is not there and beyond your powers at the moment.


Hi, tambayan.

Ayaw ko sana ito sagutin as baka sabihin I am promoting my services.  3.5k was the regular price range 10 years ago by those truly worth seeking counsel with.  If the feedback from that proves worth it ay nakatipid ka pa nga in truth.  And as what Sir akthung shared ay hindi biro to attain that level of knowledge.  Its not like its something you just make up in a day then get to charge people with such a fee.

And take note more often math iyan despite mga symbols and such ang makita mo in the computations.  Ang talagang binabayaran mo diyan is not just the skill in doing the math but more of the experience in interpreting the results right.  Parang sa test results mo sa medical check up.  You can Google the terms and such but how to best interpret it is a different thing.

What you need to ask of para sulit ang bayad mo is ano ba ang mga options mo to improve o mitigate the results.  And kung yun type ng remedies niya ang trip mo then go for it.


Hi, purple_tips.

Tama si Sir akthung kasi hindi pwede generic lang ang approach natin in resolving karma.  Its like should you simply rest to get well or should you take medicine na. 

What I started sharing na masabing mga general ones ay to help folks start doing something.  The much needed nudge ika nga para gumalaw naman.  Notice mo I try to keep it simple para walang excuse na hindi magawa.  And take note I do not ask for payment in return - at hindi naman sa ibinibida ang sarili ko ha - save mention about me if ever someone who can afford is interested.  More of do good deeds to others is what I ask in return often sa inyo.

This is actually also to help you in fixing your karmic problems.  And by helping you help others those others are also helping you and me and others rin.  Why do we feel so pleased and happy when we hear of people doing good deeds?  The same ang effect but in a nice way as compared to seeing bad people do bad things.

May situations kasi na truly beyond pa sa abilities natin to correct it.  Like what you experienced in school.  Pero isipin mo hindi naman kaya ka binigyan ng ganun harsh lessons in life so you can make changes on it sa future?  Kasi tignan mo sa akin ako napunta sa weird work na hindi ko naman pinangarap - well, did wish to be a ghostbuster as a kid but not like this!  Pero yun mga super weird experiences ko nagagamit ko ngayon to help folks.  Nabibitin nga na lang ako but that simply means I have to learn more and new things.  Or simply review ko lang mga na-miss ko noon.

Sigh.  Uber weird naman ng school you went.  I guess lucky lang ako then kasi kahit sa mga reunion namin ng batch ko - we do it twice a year as naging parang NGO of sorts na rin - ay hindi naman ganyan na pinagtatawanan yun mga of lesser finances.  Sadly nga lang may mga ganyan pa rin today :P

Yun what you experienced diyan sa horrid school naranasan ko iyan during my college days lalo na before I transferred to another.  May death threats pa nga ako for exposing things in return for what they were doing and have done. 

Sa amin naman though yun sa grade- and high-school namin now what our batch can do we help yun mga retired personnel.  Not just our teachers as pati mga dating sikyu, maintenance, etc. 


Hi, happyfemme.

Time sure does fly when we have an interesting discussion :)  Ha ha, didn't notice I fit in all those categories :) 

Yun sa feeling natin na bakit tayo ang minamalas instead of the person who should be suffering it ay it is the energy around that person.  The same happens kapag nasa malas tayo na place.  This is why ang emphasis ko hindi yun simply fix your place but ourselves.  And the more positive yun mga nasa paligid mo the better - now you know why I task you folks na to do good deeds in return for what you learned from our sharing.

Inamin ko rin na may times I was really tempted to do something truly evil on someone.  As in things worse than death - and believe there are.

Pero for some reason no matter how I try I can't locate yun manual ko for that and other nasty stuff.  In more "lighter" frustrations its more like I am "reminded" not to bother doing so. 

True nakakainis bakit sila hindi pa nila pagbayaran ang ginawa nilang masama.  Yun nai-share ni Sir akthung to us helps make this be understood better.  And where do we exactly focus yun energies natin.  Do we simply use it up sa frustrations natin sa mga bad people o towards things that can help us away from such malas.  This is another reason why I have you folks take up hobbies o spend time with your family.  To heal ay we need to gain positive energy in a good way and lessen yun exposure natin to bad things that syempre radiate bad energy.

Iyan yun mga principles that I use in my feng shui approach.  Hindi sa buy this and buy that but total package dapat.  Kahit pa anong swerte ng place mo kung ikaw mismo don't live right ay wala rin. 

Bigyan kita ng example.  Sa math may way to determine roughly when one can be expected to be visited by serious karma.  This can be blessings o problems depende sa mga nagawa mo, namana mo, etc.  Hindi ba I shared recently yun kapitbahay namin are suffering at present.  Per math roughly at this time yun lalake will suffer karma.  Matagal rin before this happened BUT we are not jumping in glee that this is happening to them.  Na sana magbago sila bago mahuli ang lahat. 

What about the big time baddies.  Mayroon rin kalalagyan iyan.  Pero bakit mo uubusin ang oras mo ng with that?  You do not have access to the math I use - which also has serious consequences if misused - nor is it your life mission to bother with such.  So focus na lang tayo on what we should be bothering ourselves with :)

Let's examine yun sa basic self-defense.  Kahit anong galing mo may it be martial arts o with weapons ay the first rule always ay avoid a fight as much as you could.  Kahit sundalo ka isa iyan sa mga ituturo sa iyo.  The next one is observe and learn about your enemy.  Yun strengths niya at weakness i-absorb mo at yun sa iyo pag-aralan mo rin.  Then apply that sa situation mo when the situation merits it.  And to make it even more effective ay use his strengths against itself. 

By now napansin na ninyo siguro na novices often make mistakes due to lack of experience.  Yun mga experts make mistakes doe to over-confidence.  Sa ganun nahuhuli ang mga baddies and that is a fact. 

What we are trying to shape here sa discussions natin is not just awareness ng ano ba ang feng shui applications sa bahay o office but also how to improve ourselves.  The more improved tayo the better we can think on our feet ways to get out of bad situations - without bad karma points dapat rin ang approach. 

Let's go back to our bad neighbor.  Instead of confronting the pests when they "commented" to my wife ay observe mode lang.  Sabi ko sa wife ko kung kami ang gagalaw agad due to their provocations ay talo kami.  But once their skin touches the skin of my wife that is a different story and I opine they too know that.  So cool lang and not escalate matters. 

And in a lot of situations its because we allowed an opening to these baddies to do that to us.  Here sa kalye namin sa sobrang bait kasi ni wifey and family ay some tend to see them as weak.  Well, that does not work for me.  It used to be yun mga tambay sa harap ng bahay namin especially kapag new year dito pa sa harap nagpapaputok kinaiinisan namin.  So I simply told them to move along - with a .45 o shotgun in view.  May situations kasi na you need to speak their language. 

Tinatanong ni wifey baka naman kinulam ko yun katapat namin with all those defenses I added outside our gate.  Sabi ko those are purely for defense.  Kung may bad nangyari sa kanila that is their karma and I am just making sure na yun bad chi ng area namin isn't going to infect us.  Its a bad area as in for 20 pesos pwede isang singhot ng shabu.  30 pesos gets you marijuana.  That despite having a police outpost just a few steps away at the end of the street namin tapos a bigger police outpost sa palengke na less than 15 minutes away on a slow walk.

True I did mention about karma na namana and/or past lives.  Like yun mga nagnanakaw ngayon sa gobyerno ang magbabayad niyan either anak o apo nila.  Kasi ang mga ninakawan ay yun mga future generations. 

Can bad karma rooted sa past be mitigated?  Yes.  Pero it requires cooperation.  This is why we have the likes of the Cleansing of the Family Tree. 

He he.  Let's hope I won't need to be Senator Palpatine to effect changes in our country.  :)


Hi, myjourney88 and coffeelovermd.

Having one's back to the main door is uber bad.  Opt for a divider or curtain (na hindi naman transparent) to help counter this. 

Placing a mirror to face the main door directly is often as how coffeelovermd opined.  Its not a good idea NOT unless the situation demands it.  As in several points are raised which all point to serious bad energy flowing in the area OUTSIDE. 

FYI.  Ang feng shui is not naman inflexible.  May situations that would merit a certain "bad" to create good.  Isang example yun cactus.

Bakit mirror pa when you can do the remedy using design, lighting and/or plants.  Mahal rin ang mirror though if its to make your place appear bigger ay best rethink pa rin.  Ang mirror kasi is able to absorb and retain energy.  For me kasi feel mo muna how the renovated place is before adding o subtracting anything further.  Even in pro audits ko that's what I do - kaya I have follow-ups rin to be sure that instructions are obeyed as well as to check yun progress.

Ref and dining table.  No problem naman save mainit ang ref.  And sometimes kung poor ang setup ay it can lead to grounding.  Yun ref at bigasan ay hindi dapat magkatabi as fire yun element ng ref.  If there is no choice just make sure there is a wood divider o such separating the ref from the bigasan.  I opine you should apply this rin if placing the ref next to the table.

At yun natural sunlight isang good point shared ni coffelovermd.  Ideally ang mirror ay naabot ng natural sunlight.  Not moonlight ha.


Hi, Yvet.

Yup!  Each day we learn new things and wisdom is shared to us to help us.  We just need to figure out the clues o messages given to us.  Sometimes it would take a friend or someone else to help us decipher those but in time magising rin tayo to it.  Its just up to us if we are to listen or not.


Hi, honeybunny.

Ang generic dates is just like RTW na damit.  It can fit many but if you want one tailored for you ay you need to search much harder - and most likely pay more for it.

And as hindi ako madamot ay this is the general rule.  Mas maganda yun 5 days before full moon dahil pag full moon na at nakapagsimula ka na (or such) then the blessings are full impact na sa iyo.  However, that depends syempre rin on your actions, deeds, thoughts, the chi of the place itself as well as ng mga guests mo.


Hi, akthung.

A thousand thanks muli for sharing here :)  Super nice yun about the prosperity kasi a lot should find it very helpful now that they've learned (sana) the difference between wealth and prosperity.

So very nice yun story.  That reminds me yun difference ng ibang poor who share more to their fellow poor na nakikita ko.  Hopefully by sharing natin ng ganito may mas maraming magbago :)


Hi, kikai :)

Ha ha.  I tend to rely too much on my gift at times kasi may situations wherein I can't redo it again not unless come the time I am allowed to do so.  Its why I sometimes take time before answering ilang questions kasi yun mga iba need ko to really meditate on ang answer.

When we wish good and express love to others even if they don't deserve it ay its helping them as well as us.  And by changing the balance of energies ay mas makatulong for both parties.

This is why I ask that we wish for enlightenment on them instead of a different approach. 

Ha ha.  If karma was that easy to explain as well as remedy ay that would make our lives easier.  Pero hindi kasi eh and more so kung masyadong nagmamadali. 

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2015, 03:58:55 pm »
Thank you so much sir CH! I really love when you share your personal experiences, nararamdaman ko na hindi lang ako nag iisa sa ganitong situation. Thank you for allowing me to feel na you've been in that kind of situation as well. Na its normal to feel this way, it ok na magalit, ok lang na masaktan cause we are human beings. But on the other hand, you always give us a constant reminder to correct negative habits.

Thank you sir CH :).



« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:39:44 pm by happyfemme »

coffeelovermd

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2015, 04:30:52 pm »
Wow this is so useful :) Thanks CH! :)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2015, 06:11:01 pm »
Hi, happyfemme and coffeelovermd.

You're welcome :) 

He he, I sure wish I can elaborate it as well as Sir akthung :) 

OT: Come to think of it I usually use "Achtung" to get people to notice some of my posts sometimes though not here.

We learn from each other and by learning rin mula sa inyo I get to improve myself too.  Na paano nga naman ako maging proper adviser kung what I preach I don't practice di ba.  I guess kaya dumaan rin ako sa mga trials like iyang mainis na uber grabe on some ay to learn ano yun na-feel ninyo.  I sure wish there was a school where we can learn a lot from life experiences so we can be more prepared but more often school of hard knocks madalas. 

Then may moments rin bakit sa dami ng na-save namin yun malapit pa sa amin hindi ko natulungan.  I think I shared that when yun kinakapatid ko sa ninong at ninang namin nadale ng kulam plus cursed bed pa.  As in killer na yun curse sa bed ay may malas pa of the super max type na kulam.  Both he, yun kinakapatid ko, and ako were thinking of each other on his last month alive.  I was hoping to get in touch with them pero months after he died na nag-return message yun ninang ko.  By then it was too late BUT I got to arrest the next situation and ngayon yun inaanak ko naman na son ng kinakapatid ko - 2 lang silang magkapatid and the girl na kapatid got married and now has a son - na-save ko :)

Then nandiyan rin kayo with your messages and even problems that help jar me back to reality kapag tipong trip na maging Anakin Skywalker.  Well, more on the bad people ng society kasi not naman to just a particular individual. 

So its more like I thank rin kayo for being here :) 

Oh, sa mga nakagawa ng exercises do share naman kung helpful o not.  Its qigong rin iyan and hinanap ko talaga yun types na hindi kayo need gumastos pa for something before you need to execute it.


Hi, mga sis.

For those who are asking about the Cleansing of the Family Tree ay sa Church iyan ha not a service that I offer.  I may talk with the dead at times and do weird rituals but more of for situations that truly merit such.  Mas gugustuhin ko pa sa Church na lang kayo pumunta than to me when it comes to those.  I would be more like yun of last resort (na huwag naman sana mangyari.)

To those of a different religion dahil sa Catholic iyang Cleansing of the Family Tree ay ask na lang ninyo yun priest o minister ninyo.  Most likely may equivalent naman iyan.

Its a retreat of sorts nga pala iyan so it will have some costs but what's that compared to giving peace hindi lang sa inyo but also sa mga anak at future generations.  Obviously tulad sa confession ay kapag naman nagawa na ninyo huwag naman na ninyo uulitin as much as possible. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:16:51 pm by CityHunter »

patchuchai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2015, 07:35:03 pm »
Hi, patchuchai.

So huwag mawalan ng pag-asa and focus on what you can do now and not what is not there and beyond your powers at the moment.



Hi Sir Ch,

English po kasi iyong bone marrow exercise hindi ko magets..lol. Kakaprint ko pa lang po then I try sa bahay. I'm fighting po talaga the loneliness and whats happening to me. Sabi ko its not always a bad day, there are also good days. may mga instances kapag nalalaman nila story ko, nakakatuwa iyong iba kasi sabi nila kung sa kanila nangyari ito baka nasa tabloid na sila, ang lakas daw ng fighting spirit ko. and I do keep in mind, walang ibibigay si GOD na hindi mo kaya. Kahit iika ika, kilos pa rin. Na learn ko sa situation na ito count your blessing, I'm blessed with mababait na kapitbahay, tipong may pasuyo ako ginagawa naman nila, pagpunta kaninang lunch sa Mcdo was a blessing, hindi kasi ako nakakalayo ng area sa work place, my co worker and I did enjoy our lunch. Iyong simple things most of us take for granted, ngayon sobrang na-appreciate ko. 

Thank you Sir CH and God Bless.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2015, 08:13:10 am »
speaking of prosperity...

prosperity is about having

1. financial wealth
2. material wealth
3. good health
4. good relationships -- including romantic relationships
5. having a good life, thus being frequently happy, joyful, fulfilled....basically all the positive higher emotions.
6. moderation

....basically a happy life in all aspects not just money. hindi lahat nabibili ng pera. although many of the things these days entail money...which is the reality of this current time.

my friend and I conducted a prosperity meditation 2 weeks ago. around 30 people attended. 1 week later we bumped into 2 of them at a homeopathy seminar. both were ecstatic to see me and my friend, why? person one was so happy because someone gave her the specific vacuum cleaner she always wanted, and another person gave her an iPhone 5. namumula sya sa saya!

the other person was in between jobs. after the meditation she started having many offers. she was so happy.

So...

you're in luck. There a prosperity meditation which will only be good for the next 24 hours or a bit less because it was uploaded a few hours ago. so i suggest you do it. this is the link.  http://www.pranichealing.com/manifestgoodness

if you miss it, sign up so you'll be sent an email reminder for next month's session.

now, what to do in between? watch the Esoteric Study Group: Achieve the Impossible videos. they are the prosperity video lectures. they're a good birds eye view of the prosperity teachings and are always available. keep on watching them again and again. Currently there are 9 videos. more to come.

here's the link. http://pranichealing.com/stream

Then join the full moon meditation next week, again check this link http://pranichealing.com/stream/july-full-moon-meditation-2

for those who like to practice meditation on twin hearts, my friend conducts through skype every

Tuesdays-Wednesdays-Sundays 7:00 pm. Manila Time.

Skype ID is twinheartsmeditation

all of these are FREE.

then frequently do the healing meditations sir CH taught you. potent yun. the meditations will complement those very well....you'll have more energy and will be more sensitive to energy.

*****

Good Karma.

pansin ko lang, throughout the years, one of the best sources of good karma is if you're able to change a person for the better...at maging spiritual siya... this means when that person starts to spread goodness then ten fold ang balik so to speak. its like having a downline who's really selling a lot for the company.

so ask your friends to join the twin hearts meditation. we're open to making a group specifically for groups kung lalaki ang numbers.

there are many good meditations out there, you can try all of them, but this one is one the really few good ones, and very quick spiritual development pa. meaning the effect of 30 years of chanting can be achieved in 1 year and even less. and its safe.

the meditation is based on the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi

love and light to all,

Matt


btw, i heard a few have taken the basic course. if any of you plan to, kindly say hi to Faith and Hermie for me. it's been years since i last saw them.TIA

of course don't forget to practice all the prosperity teachings sir CH had taught you all these years.

FS + Spiritual practice = is like running on a travelator!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:17:26 am by akthung »

iamaces

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2015, 09:08:04 pm »
@CityHunter and Akthung,

Ask ko lang po sana what are some basic remedies we can do sa apartment/house na "down" ang aura...

Its a 2 storey apartment with 2 bedrooms upstairs, one of the bedrooms has natural light coming in... The other bedroom doesn't have natural light coming in and mga once or twice a week lang may natutulog dito sa room na ito...

The ground floor has the living room and the kitchen, pero during the day konti lang ang natural light na pumapasok kasi isa lang ang bintana and there is a high wall blocking the front of the window...

The house kasi gives out a sad aura when you enter and medyo nakakahawa yung aura...

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2015, 03:09:00 am »
sir CH, ask ko lang po about moving home.. hindi ko na kasi mahanap yung post.. re: cleansing the place before moving in, i will clean the house with some soap and water then ihalo ko dun yung maraming salt and some holy water.. then rinse of course.. should i sprinkle pa ng holy water sa buong house, tapos sprinkle ulit ng salt sa buong house from inside to outside? or hindi na?

isip ko kasi if mag sprinkle ako ng holy water then salt din sa buong bahay, matutunaw yung salt pag nahalo sa water...

thanks po si CH :)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2015, 08:52:12 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

Just want to say thank you for the things you share here, like what you said you make things as simple to understand as possible. I feel I was led here for a reason. Out of everything that I've read 3 things really stood out for me:

1.) Family Tree Cleansing - I was aware of something similar being practiced by some groups but I was not aware that even the Catholic Church believes in this and practices it. I googled it and was led to a prayer, which I will do. I have to admit that my father's past may have a lot to do with some of the things happening to me now and the last thing I want to happen is for it to still affect my son's life.

2.) The definition of Akthung of prosperity and abundance. My thoughts this entire weekend was parang confirmed, parang light bulb moment na oo nag prosperity or abundance is not always about money per se its all about the good and positive things happening in your life or my life to be more specific. I also saved the links given by Akthung. I want to start doing the meditations, not just for prosperity but because I think meditating will help me align myself to what God wants for me in my life.

3.) Sir CH, question lang din about blessing/cleansing ng house. Can I be the one to do that and may ritual po ba or just saying a prayer while going around with the holy water is ok na po? Parang I just feel a heavy, non-productive energy in our home. And since its owned, di naman pwede na umalis lang kami bigla hehe so I'm thinking and looking for the correct means to change the energy into something positive and life giving.


akthung

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:29 am »
Basically a happy person is able to spread more good.

and a happy person will continue the happiness in the next life, provided na hindi niya dagdagan yung mga past negative actions niya.

for for money and assets,

maraming tao na may cash, but no assets for a myriad of reasons. but generally, may cash but no means to invest in assets.

then there are those with assets but can't take care of their assets. you need cash to take care of your assets. we all know that when an asset is working well for you, huge cash is generated (if its a business).

or if you own a farm land, you need cash to make it bloom so you can enjoy fruits, vegetables, clean air.

meron naman mayaman, pero failing sa relationships with their loved ones specially the wife and kids. very common to sa rich people.

meron din mayaman nga pero fail sa love life - girlfriend/ boyfriend wise.

meron naman maswerte sa love life pero wala naman cash and assets.

merong magandang career pero hindi naman fulfilled. may success pero walang fulfillment.

meron naman maganda career / business pero may sakit.

then meron naman na kung kelan lang biyayaan, tsaka too late (timing).

so on and so forth. do the extrapolations.

so prosperity hits all these areas not just the money aspect.

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2015, 10:52:04 am »
here's a prayer i found for healing of the family tree  https://www.catholicwarriors.com/pages/warfare_prayers.htm

Heavenly Father, I come before you as your child, in great need of your help. I have physical health needs, emotional needs, spiritual needs and interpersonal needs. Many of my problems have been caused by my own failures, neglect and sinfulness, for which I humbly beg your forgiveness. I also ask you to forgive the sins of my ancestors whose failures may have left their effects on me in the form of unwanted tendencies, negative behavior patterns and a predisposition toward sin. Heal me, Lord, of all these disorders.
With your help I sincerely forgive everyone, living or dead members of my family lineage, who have directly offended me or my loved ones in any way, or those whose sins have resulted in our present sufferings and disorders. In the name of your divine Son Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I ask you Father, to deliver me and my entire family lineage from the influence of evil.
Free all members of my family tree, including those in adoptive relationships, and those in extended family relationships, from every contaminating form of bondage. By your loving concern for us, heavenly Father, and by the shed blood of your precious Son Jesus, I beg you to extend your blessing to me and all my living and deceased relatives. Heal every negative effect transmitted through all past generations, and prevent such negative effects in all future generations.
I symbolically place the cross of Christ over the head of every person in my family lineage and I ask you to let the cleansing blood of Jesus purify every aspect of my family. Send protective angels to encamp around us and administer to us your divine healing power, even in areas of genetic disability. Give special power to our family members’ guardian angels to heal, protect, guide and encourage each of us in all our needs. Let your healing power be released at this very moment, and let it continue as long as your sovereignty permits.
Replace all bondage in our family lineage with a bonding of holy family love. May there be an ever-deeper bonding with you, Heavenly Father, through the power of your Holy Spirit, to your Son, Jesus Christ. Let the family of the Holy Trinity pervade our family with its tender, warm, loving presence, so that our family may recognize and manifest that love in all our relationships; in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:53:56 am by kikai »

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2015, 04:34:15 pm »
^sis that's the same prayer I found & ive prayed. :)

myjourney88

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2015, 05:14:38 pm »
Hi Sir CH and sis coffeelovermd,

Thanks for the inputs,  will not push with the mirror to be safe :)

Actually wala na po talaga space between the table and the ref, if ever sir, ref ilipat ko pero may be partly facing the door of the bathroom. Ok lang pa ba? Sarap lang sa pakiramdam na maluwag na galawan namin hehe dati po kasi if ever may nakaupo sa mesa eh wala na malakadan para pa kitchen or CR area, need tumayo muna ng kakain hehe

Ako I must say that taking a bath with rock salt helped me a lot sa pagpipigil ng inis, galit or makasalita masakit kay hubby, at mag init ulo. May init ulo pa din pero hindi na talaga in super petty things. And also still trying to avoid red meat tues and fri.

Thanks again :)


sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2015, 07:05:17 am »
Good morning Sir CH and Akthung :)

Any suggestions on any practical FS na pwede to counter office gossip and politics? I am not sure kasi if they allow plants here sa office, I wanted one sana for my desk but baka itapon naman ng housekeeping pag bawal pala.

I tried putting a red rice pouch in my pocket (today's the 2nd day) and I observed today at 3 am, I kept getting goosebumps on the side of my body where the pouch is. I see things and shadows  sa peripheral vision ko especially when I am feeling weak/sleepy.

I also had this pain sa batok/neck for 2 nights here at the office. I am mentioning this just in case it is relevant to what I'm experiencing.

Thanks so much!


kikai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2015, 12:45:25 pm »
Hi sir ch!

i did salt burning sa room last night and said the prayer for armor and prayer for protection. since maliit yung room mainit talaga.. then i opened the window and the electric fan and door after my extinguish yung fire sa salt with alcohol.. and i sprayed holy water sa bed and sorrounding ng room.

i washed with water and salt my hands after.. i had headache and nag fever ako.. just this morning lang ako nakapag salt bath. should i repeat it a few days after? tho every weekend i clean the room and mop it with water and salt. and spray holy water din..

ibig sabihin ganun kabigat yung room? kasi sa old room ko sa ibang bahay namin hindi ganyan effect when i do that.. magaang na aura..

handlewithcare

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2015, 04:05:01 am »

Hi, handlewithcare.

Mahirap sagutin yun tanong mo kasi it may be something rooted sa karma mo o from someone you saved without doing proper procedure.

FYI.  Sinabi ko na ito noon but will share it again.  When we help someone ay part of our luck is given to that person o thing.  Pero part rin ng malas niya ma-absorb natin.  It does not mean hindi na tayo tutulong but be aware na there is someone who we can channel to for such things.  Ano ba madalas na request ko sa inyo in return for what wisdom you derived from whatever I share here?  Well, besides yun ikagat ako sa shawarma o tempura - its prayers.  By tapping on a higher - sabihin na rin natin purer - energy ay its not us who will be exhausted or penalized.  Pero hindi parang robot na nagdadasal.  It has to come from within.  This is why I shared yun CoL kasi once you are able to do that everything else shared from the first thread to now and sa future threads will be much easier for you to understand and do.

So going back sa question mo ay analyze mo muna kung malas runs not just sa iyo but sa family and even ancestors.  If no common denominator then think back where things started to get stuck.  Its really like being a detective.  You can ask that with those who've consulted professionally (or pro bono) with me.  Its why I usually encourage kahit half a day for such meetings lalo na kung intense ang problem o question.
 
If all such investigations draw blank ay then it may be something else but I don't feel that kind of unusual energy sa message mo hence its something that can be figured out by you - and others who wish to help.

Go on a cleansing program muna.  I usually find that helpful.  Kahit a simple cleansing program lang muna as its better to start somewhere than not at all.

 
Salamat po uli Sir CH!
 
Pwede po bang maging reason ang immoral relationship para mastuck ang isang tao? Naisip ko lang po kc issue ngayon ang same-sex marriage. Magkakaroon po ba ng bad karma ang mga nasa same sex relationship?

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 19)
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2015, 08:51:14 am »
Hi, mga sis (and bros).

Sorry for not updating here lately as busy trying to make ends meet.  I-highlight ko lang na hindi lang about sa prosperity yun mga links that Sir akthung shared to us.  What I mean is do not let just prosperity be what's on your mind kaya mo siya panonoorin or join yun online event - not really sure what to properly term it.  Mas ideal yun you watch and/or join dahil you FEEL you accept it and it helps give you peace. 

To those who have experienced weird things lately especially mga as far as 3 days ago ay do share.  Have to wrap up a pre-possession problem ng friend - infestation - just now before I have to leave for my meeting today.  Start doing na yun basic things I shared here na if you are a victim of it or know of one.  Sa mga newbies here ay the first thing to do is to go and avail of the sacrament of confession.  Hindi uubra ang self-confession ha not unless your religion and/or minister/priest gives an okay to such. 

Pagkatapos ng confession syempre do the penance then attend mass and receive communion.  Huwag aalis agad ng church rin as wait for the whole mass to finish.  Then iwas sa red meat o better yet any meat for the next 7 days at pati alcohol at anumang vices. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close