Hi, mga sis.
Though I did say that this month would be as bad as Ghost Month I did not expect something like what happened to Paris happen. Let's pray for the peace of the victims and the enlightenment of the killers.
Hi, Yvet.
Though you were late ay pasok pa rin naman - somehow - yun what you did. From what I do know medyo late ang sunrise ngayon so it should still fit.
The unusual sound you heard near the candle ay indicator that your ritual was correct. You and others here who have experienced similar weird things ay iyan yun signs that I check when doing audits. Iyan rin ang magsabi kung working or not yun actions, etc. Mas felt lang on certain times, dates, etc. Now you know one reason why I do not accept as much as possible appointments past sundown.
Hmm. Pati pala sa candles bumabagsak na yun quality

Dati rin may mga nabili kami na incense na ayaw magsindi. Mga posporo rin na ayaw magsindi
Super lousy naman contractor ninyo. Anyhow, in answer to your question ay maliban sa basic cleansing and making sure the weather supports yun activity required to be done ay pwede naman. The thing is you need to be regular sa cleansing and mag-sked ka ng proper blessing. Then recall the good deeds you've done. Or to be more correct ay mga sacrifices mo ba - na selfless acts ha - ay merited na to earn you a nice future in your future home.
NOTE: Ito yun sinasabi ko and emphasis ko here since Thread 1. Hindi nadadaan sa buy this and buy that. You as the tao will be what would "infect" your new place, item, etc. ng luck. And the kind of people whom you invite or be with also "infects" the place with their chi.
As usual I do not recommend the padugo ha. You have to be firm on this kahit mag-insist ang contractor mo. Ikaw ang amo at hindi sila.
In case you did not get my answer ay yes its okay to have your house built provided regular ka sa cleansing as well as sked the blessing nga. Regular cleansing can simply be sprinkling the place with holy water as you go around reciting prayers may it be before work begins o while work is being done. The latter kung late ka dumating though would encourage you "order" the foreman na kasama dapat yun sa work sked nila.
FYI. If I were you provide kahit some merienda o lunch for the workers. Napansin namin work gets done more right if such is done.
Hi, carahermosa.
Interesting ang handle mo

2016 ay Fire Monkey year. Fire Rooster naman sa 2017. 1956 and 1957 was the last time na Fire Monkey and Fire Rooster years. Pres. Magsaysay was killed in the plane crash of 1957.
Time is something that is very precious to us. Dapat we should use it wisely. The amount of luck natin naka-depende sa preparation natin as well as timing. So totoo yun tamang panahon. One example is yun once-a-year na Diwali as well as yun ritual the night before Diwali.
Going after our personal goals is good - as long as they are within realistic limits. And if its something like to secure our financial future ay okay rin. Dahil iyan rin naman ang what I am preparing for next year.
The thing is ang dapat itanong mo sa sarili mo is how prepared am I for this want of mine. Yun sa timing of events is just a small factor. As napansin mo naman si Yvet shared she did the midnight ritual around 4am na. For sure many of us did not get to exactly start at 6pm yun Diwali and malamang may kulang rin sa requirements. Heck, ako nga I had to make ulit the mantra as I felt I missed a syllable on a few.
So ang answer ko is yes it is quite okay to put your plans into motion provided you did your homework. As in you really did study well your plans and prepared contingencies - dahil everything is subject to Murphy's Law. Dahil yun errors is what is actually masakit for the next 2 years. Though the same rin sa mga ewan who would do nothing. In short the next 2 years ay hindi panahon para maging tamad.
For a more detailed and exact answer ay pro level computation na needed.