Author Topic: What's a good and affordable HMO for helpers?  (Read 2033 times)

binggay

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Career-woman, devout wife, and supermom!
What's a good and affordable HMO for helpers?
« on: June 03, 2015, 04:33:12 pm »
I am looking for a good HMO for my helpers sana. My husband and I are contemplating kasi, na instead of giving them a salary increase this year, baka better HMO coverage na lang. Medyo may edad na kasi both of them and para may peace of mind din ako na in case they need to get check ups or be hospitalized, may healthcard sila.

gorgeous gal

• GirlTalker
Re: What's a good and affordable HMO for helpers?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 04:10:58 pm »
You can try Maxicare EReady.  I blogged about it (you can link it).  It cost around php550 for the whole year coverage, with emergency cases benefit of Php15000 one time availment.  We bought our Ate this last January.  It made me feel kampante na in case of emergency, she's already covered. (I think they have Php799+ with access to major hospitals like St Lukes and Asian.)  Hope this helps.

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 04:20:34 pm »
^that sounds good. Pero sis how much is the coverage for consultations and lab tests? And ilang hospitals lang siya accredited yung tig 550?

Thanks sis :) also thinking of adding this kasi konti lang iincrease ko sa salary niya this year since konti lang din natanggap kong annual increase.. Thinking of adding this nalang to compensate :)
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

gorgeous gal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 02:51:13 pm »
Sis, it's just for emergency cases, not for consultations.  I think everything done sa ER (lab tests and medicines) is covered by the card up to Php15,000.  About accredited hospital, as long as Maxicare accredited yung hospital (which is madami naman).

binggay

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Career-woman, devout wife, and supermom!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 03:40:52 pm »
Gusto ko sana yung may mga kasamang consultations, kahit ward lang for in-patient. So far the cheapest I've seen is Medicard, meron pa kayang mas mura?

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 05:06:06 pm »
^^thanks sis
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close