watch now

Author Topic: All about Retirement Fund  (Read 6926 times)

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 07:18:55 am »


Ang inaabangan ko yung PERA (Personal Equity and Retirement Account).

It's not clear to me kung implemented na. It seems like a nice diversification for retirement. 

Here's more info:
https://www.bpiassetmanagement.com/pages/pera-personal-equity--retirement-account/

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 10:17:17 am »
@bk, yes sis may makukuha ka talaga monthly sa SSS pag nagretire kana, depende yung amount sa monthly contribution mo. Sa pagkakaalam ko hindi din sya ganun kalaki kaya hindi pweding dun tayo magrely :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 12:38:40 pm »
Lolo ko was a regular employee. He got 6k monthly from SSS

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 11:38:10 pm »
I already have $11,000+ on my superannuation after only 2 years of working. Eh balak ko magwork til retirement age. Im only 29. I think id be secured enough. Hubby's super funds are separate pa.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2016, 12:37:13 pm »
I have 2 separate retirement funds (1 my previous work used, and 1 for my current one). I don't want to consolidate them because of their inbuilt insurance (both of them has Death, Total Permanent Disablement and Income Protection).

My organisation pays 17% of my annual salary to our retirement fund. Usually I think 9.5% sya? But anyway, been computing how much me and my hubby needs when we retire and live comfortably. I think we'll be fine. We're planning on retiring a bit early, maybe 55-60 yrs old? We'll build up our property portfolio before we retire so we'll still have income.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: All about Retirement Fund
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2016, 03:30:01 pm »
^kung 100t/month, nasa 200+ na ang future equivalent niya. kailangan ko ng around 48M. wow!
IMO, if you're still in your 20s, achieving 48M at age 60 is possible even if you're an employee if you invest in a vehicle(stock market, mutual funds, etc) that generates 10-12% p.a.

You can use this compound interest calculator.

Here are the figures I inputted:
Base amount: 5,000.00 (granting that you're just starting. 5k is usually the amount needed to open an account)
Annual Interest Rate: 10%
Compound Interval: Yearly
Calculation period: 40 years
Regular Monthly: 9,000

At Year 40, you will have 50M, theoretically. You can even shorten the calculation period if you increase your monthly savings so you can retire earlier.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close