Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66189 times)

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2015, 10:06:12 am »
Sis jentotmd, i'm taking vit c, vit e and collagen. Ang dami na! Hahaha! I tried iv gluta na din pero tinigil ko na. Masakit e😉

Hindi talaga ok sakin ang magrice. One week lang ako kumain ng rice, tumataba ako kagad. Nakakalungkot. Diet talaga and exercise.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2015, 10:20:53 am »
Wow megantaur, you have quite an impressive routine hands down hehe

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2015, 12:32:23 pm »
Sis jentotmd, i'm taking vit c, vit e and collagen. Ang dami na! Hahaha! I tried iv gluta na din pero tinigil ko na. Masakit e😉

Hindi talaga ok sakin ang magrice. One week lang ako kumain ng rice, tumataba ako kagad. Nakakalungkot. Diet talaga and exercise.

sis! hindi rin maganda ang payat. kaya chill ka lang. so long as lagi kang naka smile on your wedding day, you are the most beautiful :)

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2015, 01:55:39 pm »
Sis megan, i admire your discipline! The last time i've been a vegetarian was when i was in high school in preparation for my grad ball. That only lasted for 3 weeks though. Hindi ko kaya. Hahaha!

I read this book, not a textbook though, about how certain food will make you gain or lose weight based on your blood type. You mentioned you can't tolerate meat kasi kaya naalala ko. I'm blood type O and di daw kami pwede sa carbs/grains. Any form of it pero pwede sa meat and veggies. Sis, is your blood type A? Para maconfirm ko lang kung tama sabi ng book

Problem ko din magpapayat. I've been constantly gaining weight for 11 years now. Siguro average of 2 lbs a year. I have to have your discipline, sis megan


Thanks sis, I still have a long way to go. Sometimes I cheat and I feel so bad and guilty haha especially on weekends nakaka-2000 calories intake ako. Yes you are right I am type A. Oooh! ano meron sa type A blood?
megantaur, i love your work out routines! 1 minute mountain climbers! that will get you crazy abs fast ;D

lol sis I wish I could get it in time for my honeymoon, although I never wear bikini haha

Wow megantaur, you have quite an impressive routine hands down hehe

Try natin mga sissies :D even a week or two of work out and proper diet, we can still see the difference
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 02:23:49 pm by Megantaur »

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2015, 02:13:34 pm »
Sis megan, wow! Mukhang totoo nga yung book na nabasa ko. Kakatuwa! If i remember it correctly, you're only allowed to eat carbs and veggies. No meat.. A friend of mine is blood type A din. She lost weight by eating pasta with tomatoes and basil. Wala daw talaga protein..

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #205 on: July 20, 2015, 05:33:59 pm »
Sis megan, wow! Mukhang totoo nga yung book na nabasa ko. Kakatuwa! If i remember it correctly, you're only allowed to eat carbs and veggies. No meat.. A friend of mine is blood type A din. She lost weight by eating pasta with tomatoes and basil. Wala daw talaga protein..

wow kaya pala I gained when I start eating meat. It's hard to eat right when I take a vacation, you eat what everyone eats. I will look that up. Thanks for the info sis mdnextdoor  ;D

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2015, 10:39:57 pm »
Sis jentotmd, thanks! I'll keep that in mind.. Nagexam din ako recently and stress eater ako. 2 weeks [textspeak!], nag gain nanaman ako. Anyway, pwede na uli magdiet and exercise ngayon..

Welcome, sis megan! Anytime..

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2015, 11:38:24 am »
sis Megantaur regarding the blood types "diet" is more like a guideline on what kind of food is good for you. i saw a chart way back and per blood type it says what kind of food you should be eating. And yes type A is more on vegan. But don't deprive yourself from protein. Once in a while feel free to eat white meat but carbs and veggies should work for you. I think Cohen diet plans is derived from this. You can follow yung food to eat on the charts instead of a Cohen plan...more or less same effect without breaking the bank ;)

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2015, 10:42:10 pm »
B2Bs, anyone who tried HHN's Sunflower Beauty Oil? :) Lightens dark spots (even underarms), dark under eye circles, pimple marks, moisturizes as well but have yet to try it. Been using Body shop's vitamin e serum in oil sa face. Smells so good and for me it prevents pimple from developing. And super soft sa skin! :)

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2015, 10:00:49 am »
Hello fellow sissies and B2Bs, Measurement taking ko nung friday at ang advise naman sa kin ng designer ko eh magpataba daw ako! 23 lang kasi yung nakuha nyang size ng waistline ko, sabi nya sana man lang daw at least 25, magpalaman daw ako :-\ hmm, ano bang pwedeng gawin para yung waistline ang lumaki?? kasi pag kumain ako ng kumain for sure ang cheeks at legs ko ang unang tataba kasi napapansin ko yun yung lumalaki talaga sa kin pag nage-gain ako ng weight eh. Ayoko namang maging manas sa pictures!! 

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2015, 10:07:19 am »
mindiegirl, I'm using SBO (along with other HHN products) and I agree it's very nice sa skin. There's a thread here in another section called "Human Heart Nature" if you want to read more about SBO reviews and other HHN products ☺

marchbridetobe, super payat mo pala! Hmmm I suggest drink beer? Hahaha! Yun kasi number 1 nagpapalaki ng tyan ko eh. If I consume more than 1 bottle today pag gising ko the following day may difference na sa tyan ko. Hehe.

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2015, 10:23:52 am »
^di naman ako payat sis, petite din kasi ako so sa tingin ko di din naman maganda sa kin pag masyadong malaman lalo akong magmumukhang maliit. hehe. and i drink beer also kaso iniisip ko tyan lang lalaki sa kin dun hindi waistline? hehe. pero nalalakihan kasi ako sa cheeks ko and legs (pero okay lang to kasi di naman sya makikita dahil sa gown) kaya nakakatakot naman lumamon ng husto baka di na kayang icontour pag nagkataon! :))

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #212 on: July 28, 2015, 05:49:42 pm »
sis juwie, i love their products! Thanks sa info. :)

sis marchbridetobe, i think ok lang naman your waistline. Other artista nga has 19 inches waist like marian pero maganda naman tingnan. Hehe.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #213 on: July 28, 2015, 10:09:55 pm »
i would just like to recommend trying out my beauty diary facial masks. i'm currently using the royal jelly mask and it is heavenly. my skin feels so
soft afterwards. i put it on at night before going to sleep and in the morning my skin just looks and feels so refreshed.

they have a wide range of products for different skin types and for different purposes so i think every person can find one that will suit his/her skin :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2015, 10:20:09 pm »
B2Bs, anyone who tried HHN's Sunflower Beauty Oil? :) Lightens dark spots (even underarms), dark under eye circles, pimple marks, moisturizes as well but have yet to try it. Been using Body shop's vitamin e serum in oil sa face. Smells so good and for me it prevents pimple from developing. And super soft sa skin! :)

No effect sakin si Sunflower Oil after 2 bottles. A friend of mine actually works na now in HHN's sales and i asked her bakit walang effect. Sabi nya wala naman daw talaga proven effect hehe the only thing they can guarantee is natural yung source. So it may or may not have an effect on diff people.

I tried Body Shop's Shiso Eye Serum (1250/bottle) wala parin effect. Hay malas ata ako haha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2015, 10:24:05 pm »
^ sis 120515 Where can I get those masks sis? Are those sheet masks? I have only recently gotten hooked on Japanese daily sheet masks. Sayang because I only bought good for 2 months in my last trip to Japan. I didnt realize how cheap they are there compared to here =( =( I shouldve hoarded.

Started working out last week. Just every other day jog/brisk walk for 3-5 miles. No really doing it to lose weight but i have no choice but to exercise for other health reasons. I hope it helps me lose weight though!! I am currently on some medication and I noticed I have lost a couple of lbs even without dieting due to the meds thats fixing my metabolic syndrome issues. Haaaay kaya pala I kept gaining weight and couldnt figure out why I couldnt lose it even when I used to lose weight SO fast before.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2015, 10:32:26 pm »
hi chilli1113, yes, it's a sheet mask and i got it from watson's here in sg so you should also be able to get it from watson's there in ph. it's quite cheap, 1 box containing 10
masks is about $16 :)

i use this mask about 3-4 times a week plus a clay mask from dr. g, which is a pore tightening mask. i really just want to have soft, glowing skin especially on my wedding day ;D


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2015, 01:01:27 am »
^Thanks sis! Ill definitely look for those masks in Watson's this week!! The one available in Etude House, Tony Moly and Face Shop are too expensive to use everyday at 80 php and up per sheet.

Im so addicted to sheet masks! Really hope I find affordable ones in Watsons which I can use several times a week!

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2015, 02:15:09 am »
sis Megantaur regarding the blood types "diet" is more like a guideline on what kind of food is good for you. i saw a chart way back and per blood type it says what kind of food you should be eating. And yes type A is more on vegan. But don't deprive yourself from protein. Once in a while feel free to eat white meat but carbs and veggies should work for you. I think Cohen diet plans is derived from this. You can follow yung food to eat on the charts instead of a Cohen plan...more or less same effect without breaking the bank ;)

I am actually a pescetarian, so fish meat is my source of protein. Thanks sis rightback for the tips and info :D

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2015, 08:21:40 am »
hi sis chili1113! i hope you don't mind if i ask you what's your metabolic issue? paano mo siya na-find out at ano'ng specialization ng doctor na nakapagdiagnose sa'yo na may ganun kang health condition? pasensya na sa mga tanong ha..baka kasi may ganun din ako..i am not losing weight kasi kahit everyday ako mag exercise ng more than 30 minutes at magdiet..thank you in advance..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close