Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66247 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2015, 10:17:21 pm »
@bonzaigirl - talaga? what creams nireco nya sayo?



This was a long time ago, she prescribed dalacin C, benzoyl peroxide, erythromycin (for my inflamed acne), and something else.  I still use Dalacin C and benzoyl peroxide :D


msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2015, 10:40:33 pm »
Do you guys do IV Glutathione? Will it help you glow and your skin fresh sa wedding day? Any thoughts?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2015, 01:38:57 am »
^Hey twinxz for cleaning, magkaka red dots ka all over your face after so i recommend na gawin mo sya Friday night or weekend. Mga sugat sya and will take a few days to heal, just keep applying the solutions as advised at wag mo muna takpan ng makeup. :) Yan din issue ko haha kakahiya kasi pumasok sa office right after cleaning so i really time it. The cleaning + LED light process will take approx 1-1.5 hours.

I used to have a bad habit adik ako sa bb creams bec im tamad to use a separate moisturizer and sunscreen na so dati i used it everyday. Now di na, i use Mac moisturizer with spf, konting concealer or bb cream under the eyes lang then powder lang to remove shine. So my face is mostly product-free unlike before, walang negative impact sa akin yung powder e. :)

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2015, 01:51:27 pm »
sis bonzaigirl, thank you sa response..ang goal ko sana is maging 57 kilos for my December wedding..salamat sa reminder about the sugar intake..tama ka dun talaga..pati sa salty foods dapat iwas iwas din..thanks sis!

thanks din sa'yo sis rightback! ;)

ngayon ko lang narinig yung diet na yun sis zaji371..hindi ka ba magbinge eating after nun? thank you pala sis sa advice!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2015, 10:25:29 pm »
I got my blood test results back! Hay my insulin levels are over the normal limit again. No wonder I have been hungry all the time and craving for lots of starch and sweets and putting on weight.

I had this insulin resistance before and my doctor fixed it in a few months of meds. Time to go back to the doc! =( So sad... I have to really stay off  carbs and sweets not just for the wedding but for my general health.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2015, 10:40:16 pm »
aww..chili you need to really watch what you eat now :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2015, 11:01:17 pm »
Thanks belle_v2g for the concern! Hehe at least it is good that I know what I have before its too late. Good thing insulin resistance is reversible but only if I eat properly. If not then it will become diabetes in 5-10 years time.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2015, 12:13:24 am »
@bonzaigirl - sis do you still get these from dra. nazal? or OTC na lang?

@sparklingjewel - nice! so you have pretty good skin nowadays? :) wiiii~! so excited for the outcome na.

just want to share: coord and I met today and she said na super payat ko na daw (we 1st met nung march) i told her, exercise lang haha! so happy :D

hannah_03

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2015, 09:01:59 am »
Do you guys do IV Glutathione? Will it help you glow and your skin fresh sa wedding day? Any thoughts?

hi msdianne. I started doing IV glutathione plus luxxe white last month. medyo oa nga daw since 7 months away pa yung wedding ko kaya lang kelangan ko talaga ipantay yung puti ng dibdib ko sa braso ko. and so far, madami na nakakapansin ng glow ko. pansin ko din na mas energetic ako and less sipunin when I started the treatment (maybe because of the vit c). 

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2015, 11:17:45 pm »
Hi twinxz, now? No.But that's because I'm based overseas.  hehe.  I buy my benzoyl peroxide elsewhere. As stiefel no longer manufactures them. I make my own dalacin c concotion hehe. As it was taught by a surgeon friend of mine :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #190 on: July 19, 2015, 04:42:00 pm »
Hi. Di pa ko nakapag back read. :)

Share ko lang I just bought a home use IPL Machine. Home Beauty yung brand. UK brand sya, though wala pa syang mga reviews nag risk na din ako kasi money back gurantee naman for 2 years. P12,000 bili ko with 50,000 flashes. I just started my first session on my underarms and hands. Next time na yung legs. :)

Sana effective! :) fingers crossed.

Plan ko na din pala uminom ng glutathione, first time ko. Ask ko lang sa mga nakaka alam regarding ingredients. May nakita kasi ako 250mg ang ingredients nya lang L-Glutathione 250mg. Yung isa naman may kasamang Milk Thistle and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Pero 500mg yon. So basically hindi sya pure. Hindi ko ngayon alam what to buy. Same brand sila Now Foods.


Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2015, 12:23:21 am »
I started eating greens for two months now. No junk food, no SUGAR, LOTS of water and as much as possible I only consume 1200 calories a day. I lost 15 lbs so far and I am letting my body get used to healthy food. I did this before, when I tried eating meat I feel dizzy. My acne has cleared up, meat and dairy products has hormones that cause me to have breakouts.

My workout program

Monday
Warmup:
Jumping Jacks X 20
Toyotas X 10
Elephants X 15
X3
Circuit #1
Mountain climbers X 20
bodyweight squats X 10
boostrappers X 10 X3
Circuit #2
Split lunges X 15
pushups  X 20
X2
Core:
crunch X 100
leg raises X 10
russian twist X 20
 
 
Wednesday:
Warmup:
Bodyweight squats X 10
Double leg bridge X 12
sledgehammers X 8(each side)
X3
Circuit #1
pushups X20
squat thrust X 10
back alternating lunges X 12
X3
Circuit #2
Hip escape X 10(each side)
Hip twist X 20
X2
 
 
Friday:
Warmup:
Jumping Jacks X 20
Higland fling X 20
High knee raises X 8(each leg)
X3
Circuit #1
Mountain jumpers X 15
wideouts X 15
Elephants X 20
X3
 
Finisher:
Mountain Climbers X 1 min(as much as you can get in 1 min)
Core:
knee tucks X 10
ab crunches X 100
side crunches X 10(each side)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:35:27 am by Megantaur »

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2015, 01:26:12 am »
wow that's a lot of workout sis megantaur! Hehe. will try those! :)

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2015, 01:33:22 am »
Gym trainer kasi ex ko haha, but try nyo maybe within three months magka-abs kayo. I am trying to take mine back but I focus more on my arms since I wont be wearing a wedding gown with long sleeves
wow that's a lot of workout sis megantaur! Hehe. will try those! :)

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2015, 01:55:41 am »
1. Mag diet ng bonggang bongga.
2. Exercise. Not only to be fit but also to be strong para ready na maging mommy (strong - buhat, habol ng baby haha)
3. Derma once or twice a week
4. Go to my dentist. I still have braces on since I dont know when haha (ewww, right?!)
5. Will stop vices soon. For now, binge drinking palagi! Haha kidding :)

If you feel stressed to the point that it makes you sad, tAke herbal anti depression meds as well. I'm taking triple strength fish oil & st. John's wort.

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2015, 04:51:44 am »
Ako ang problem ko naman eh how to maintain hair healthy and shiny... pinapahaba ko kasi hair ko.  I try and have it trimmed every now and then, pero pag humaba na sya past my shoulders nagiging dry sya :(  :( Any hair conditioning tips??  By the way my hair ranges from wavy to curly, it depends on the weather hehe

Hi sis bonzaigirl, pasingit lang sa thread ha, newbie here.

My friend, CJ Jimenez (the hmua), advised me to avoid hair treatments 6 months before the wedding. Mas mahirap daw kasing ayusin ang hair pag malambot. Mahirap kasi pasunurin, walang body and nagfaflat pag nakaayos na. I read your post din about sa hard water, my friend who is based in Saudi Arabia does this trick... Last rinse is the bottled water. Medyo sayang pero bumalik ang long, black, shiny hair. niya. Nabawasan rin ang hair fall niya.

Hope this helps!  :)

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2015, 07:39:02 am »
Sis megan, i admire your discipline! The last time i've been a vegetarian was when i was in high school in preparation for my grad ball. That only lasted for 3 weeks though. Hindi ko kaya. Hahaha!

I read this book, not a textbook though, about how certain food will make you gain or lose weight based on your blood type. You mentioned you can't tolerate meat kasi kaya naalala ko. I'm blood type O and di daw kami pwede sa carbs/grains. Any form of it pero pwede sa meat and veggies. Sis, is your blood type A? Para maconfirm ko lang kung tama sabi ng book😋

Problem ko din magpapayat. I've been constantly gaining weight for 11 years now. Siguro average of 2 lbs a year. I have to have your discipline, sis megan😊

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2015, 08:57:57 am »
^ hi sis mdnextdoor! kaya mo yan. unti unti lang. and a bit of workout here and there. i love eating kaya i resorted to brown rice and effective naman siya.

on topic, take Myra soft gels for about a month or two. no filter always bagong hilamos and bagong pahid ng moisturizer look ang effect. effective sakin :) healthy pa because of its detox effect.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2015, 09:11:55 am »
megantaur, i love your work out routines! 1 minute mountain climbers! that will get you crazy abs fast ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2015, 10:06:05 am »
Hi sis bonzaigirl, pasingit lang sa thread ha, newbie here.

My friend, CJ Jimenez (the hmua), advised me to avoid hair treatments 6 months before the wedding. Mas mahirap daw kasing ayusin ang hair pag malambot. Mahirap kasi pasunurin, walang body and nagfaflat pag nakaayos na. I read your post din about sa hard water, my friend who is based in Saudi Arabia does this trick... Last rinse is the bottled water. Medyo sayang pero bumalik ang long, black, shiny hair. niya. Nabawasan rin ang hair fall niya.

Hope this helps!  :)

Wow thanks sis. Pero pano pag nag colour ng hair?? hehe.  I try to colour my hair at most na is yung 2x a year. Or every 5 months. Yung tipong nakikita mo na na 2 tone yung buhok hehe. Kasi nag decrease aking mag colour ng hair kasi feeling ko isa rin yun sa factors ng nagpapasira hair, pero di na ako pwedi na hindi magpa colour hehe. Pero I will try what your friend suggested hehe :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close