We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis, how much kuha mu ke Artuz during the fair? I did not know there was a fair, I could have grab the promo sana. Booked na si Mhadz and Dhei so date ko, hindi pa ako ulit nag-iinquire ke Infinite Soul because the last time I asked them wala pa ko final date for my wedding. May iba pa ba kayo mai-rerecommend na musician na magaling aside from them?Although, may banda yung nephew ng fiance ko and willing maging wedding singer namin. Kaso hindi ko pa yun ma-sure kasi mga amateurs sila, wala pa din ako sample ng mga performances nila.Hayst ang dami ko pa kulang. and dami ko na din pimples kaka-isip hahaha!
Get Infinite Soul Acoustic and Artuz101 , perfect tandem sila. Sila wedding band namin and sa wedding ng bestfriend ko. I always recommend them to my co-workers kasi mabilis kausap and walang hassle.
Hi can anyone recommend a HMUA tht is based in Tagaytay? I'm looking for a secondary HMUA for the entourage. Supposedly meron na ako, kaso malabo kausap eh. Would prefer if Batangas or Cavite based. Or at least someone who won't have OOT fees for Tagaytay.
@girlush - thanks sis. But does Nini also do entourage lang?Question dun kay Lani Isip - isn't she Boracay based? Does she also do Tagaytay?
Hello, posted this already in another topic pero baka may makakasagot dito if ever heheSissies...Anyone who booked Infinite Soul or graduate brides who got them to perform for CEREMONY (Catholic wedding) + RECEPTION??? I want to know sana for a Catholic ceremony, did you get a choir to sing the church songs like kordero... Our father, etc. kasi in their contract,it doesnt include those songs...right? or did you ask the coordinator to play mp3 for those songs... TIA! Sana may makasagot neto... I want to book them na sana mamaya hehe