Author Topic: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)  (Read 128983 times)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #320 on: December 08, 2015, 02:17:49 pm »
^Sis, L&J Bride here as well. First option ko din ang sonya's before, actually frustration ko sya. HAHA! Kaso maharlika eh. Lahat ata ng ipasok mo may corkage fee, so better ask for computation muna. They increased the venue fee as well from 10K to 20K =( Sayang! hehe!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #321 on: December 08, 2015, 03:48:59 pm »
@savychic - hi i'm an SADP  June 2016 bride :) The number is (046) 4141891 . I believe close sila ng mondays. Tues - sat ang office nila with a lunchtime  break and sunday mornings. Hope this helps

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #322 on: December 09, 2015, 11:30:19 am »
^Sis, L&J Bride here as well. First option ko din ang sonya's before, actually frustration ko sya. HAHA! Kaso maharlika eh. Lahat ata ng ipasok mo may corkage fee, so better ask for computation muna. They increased the venue fee as well from 10K to 20K =( Sayang! hehe!

hmm, 20k lang for the whole venue sis? or iba pa to? haha ayoko din nung may corkage kaya dun na lang sa taalena para si kuya willie na mag asikaso and wala na other fees. naka package kasi sa kanya 50k lang all in ang venue instead of I think 85k+.

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2015, 12:36:58 pm »
Mga sis, may ma recommend ba kayong photobooth supplier na Tagaytay or Batangas based para wala ng ootf.. Thanks!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »
hmm, 20k lang for the whole venue sis? or iba pa to? haha ayoko din nung may corkage kaya dun na lang sa taalena para si kuya willie na mag asikaso and wala na other fees. naka package kasi sa kanya 50k lang all in ang venue instead of I think 85k+.
Venue itself lang ata sis as per their website? Kung san yung reception venue mo. Wala pa yung accommodation.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2015, 02:39:26 pm »
Hi sis meron ba dito kumuha kay tourist cakes? As im planning to get them. Any idea on their rates? Ok ba sila?

thanks.

savvychic

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #326 on: December 09, 2015, 02:41:10 pm »
Thanks @Missus O

I already posted this in OTD Wedding Coordinator Thread. Post ko na rin dito bka may nakakaalam rin.

I need help. Anyone here got the services of Alpha Events Management?

Can I please have their contact number? I already paid them reservation fee last year however, I can no longer contact them. Help nman pls. Early next year na po wedding namin. TIA

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #327 on: December 09, 2015, 04:05:43 pm »
Sis Queen Chokolah, you can also check Bali Village. Dun na yung venue namin ngayon. Mas malapit siya sa Cale compared to Taalena. Bagong tie up sila ni L&J. For rates, better ask kuya Willie na lang din. Siya din nag assist sakin to change our venue :)

biskybear

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2015, 04:18:31 pm »
Hi ladies!

My wedding's going to be at Angelfields, Silang, Cavite and I'm looking for nearby places that can accomodate my guests overnight. Any ideas? ☺️

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #329 on: December 09, 2015, 05:09:51 pm »
^Wow, you're my first fellow Angelfields bride here! :) Some of our guests will be billeted at Discovery Country Suites. We also booked the big Angelfields casita, forgot its name, basta the one for 10 pax in Angelfields. It's a bit further up from the other 3 casitas but good location for family who cannot be trapped in the traffic outside. You can ask Jeff regarding this :) The rest of family and friends will be in Royale Tagaytay (this is much further, but we got a good rate).

biskybear

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #330 on: December 09, 2015, 05:14:53 pm »
@sparklingjewel hahahah! You've been giving me tips na kaya even before paaaa! Hahaha! Remember I was the one who asked about the dome tent and the lights and sounds for Angelfields? I didn't know which to get, Forscink or Sensitivity 😝

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #331 on: December 10, 2015, 09:36:10 am »
Hello ladies! I've been a lurker for quite some time now but I'm now ready to join. Haha! Jan 2017 bride here at Caleruega/Sonya's. Anyone here who has done the same ? :)

hunny

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #332 on: December 13, 2015, 06:36:37 pm »
Hello ladies! I've been a lurker for quite some time now but I'm now ready to join. Haha! Jan 2017 bride here at Caleruega/Sonya's. Anyone here who has done the same ? :)
Hello ladies! I've been a lurker for quite some time now but I'm now ready to join. Haha! Jan 2017 bride here at Caleruega/Sonya's. Anyone here who has done the same ? :)

Almost same sis. I'm getting married at the Chapel on the Hill and having the reception at Sonya's Garden :)

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #333 on: December 13, 2015, 08:40:08 pm »
Mga sis, may ma recommend ba kayong photobooth supplier na Tagaytay or Batangas based para wala ng ootf.. Thanks!

we got K's photobooth for our wedding last May. highly recommended.  ;)

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #334 on: December 14, 2015, 03:07:18 pm »
^ thanks sis, nag-inquire na ko sa kanila! Mukang ok nga at ang bilis din nila magreply kahit peak season ngayon.

gardenbelle

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #335 on: December 14, 2015, 04:34:02 pm »
Almost same sis. I'm getting married at the Chapel on the Hill and having the reception at Sonya's Garden :)

Really sis? Glad to hear that! Are you getting an outside caterer for additional food? or yung Filipino set meal ang kukunin mo sa kanila? I really like the place pero nasisimplehan ako sa food nila hehe. I'm worried baka hindi magustuhan nung mga traditional/semi-old guests.

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #336 on: December 15, 2015, 08:38:52 am »
^ thanks sis, nag-inquire na ko sa kanila! Mukang ok nga at ang bilis din nila magreply kahit peak season ngayon.

yup sis. and super bait niyan and dali kausap ni sir regie. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2016, 08:48:36 am »
Hello mga Sis,

Does anybody here who had their wedding receptions or will be having their receptions at Narra Hill, Clear Water and TaaleƱa? Which one is better that you could recommend for an outdoor/dinner reception for my wedding. I was also considering Fernwoods Tagaytay kao parang wala pa feed back dito, and lahat yata ng supplier nd hindi nila accredited may corkage fee :(


I am a Narra Hill bride and this place is stunning! Ok din si Clear Water pero bitin ako sa view..

Mga sissies, I need your opinions cause I'm planning not to get OTD Coordinator, included na kasi sa L&J ang reception coordinator and emcee. Since same venue lang naman ang ceremony and reception. I'm planning na mag assigned na lang ng tatao sa registration table and magaasikaso for the entourage or during ceremony. If ever na kukuha kami ng OTD Coordinator, half day lang sila. hmmm parang hindi practical? IMO...
Does anyone here had the same experience, pls... share your opinions and suggestions mga sissies.
Thanks much!

It would never be impractical if you get what you pay for. I highly recommend my coordinator Imbitado Events, mura lang OTD nila. And believe me (with other sisses as well, iba kapag professional ang coord.) BUT why not ask L&J na mag-assist sa inyo sa church? even for extra fee? otherwise try mo ipa-negotiate na you don't need then hire one..

Planning to book:
Church: Lourdes Parish
Venue: Mahogany Place


Anyone here who have the same church and venue? Any tips please?
I am overseas... umaasa lang ako sa mga feedbacks nyo sissies. hihi <3

Mahogany Place is beautiful sis! I checked this place and bagay sya sa Fairytale style wedding :) hindi lang ako sure if kasama sa package nila yung styling kase if not you need to hire one, malaki ang place and would be much much beautiful if styled well.

As for the time between Caleruega from Manila and the reception venues better give heads up with the ones who will attend. Diba nga sabi if mahal ka ng bisita mo papahalagahan nila na makarating on time. Ako nga before Holy Week and kahit Thursday marami akong kasabay na weddings pero in-assure ko nalang na ang bridal entourage ko dun na lahat sa Tagaytay the night before tapos kung may ma-late mang Ninong/Ninang hayaan nalang. Susundin ang oras na 2pm and I won't let it stress me.


Hope I helped..


QUESTION ko naman. :)

torn ako between Il Fiore and Yho-ans.. si RCJC kasi super tagal mag-reply kahit highlt recommended pa ni Ayie. Mukhang mas maraming gamit si Il Fiore no??

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2016, 09:09:47 am »
Hello Tagaytay brides! I've never been to this thread  since Manila bride ako. But a friend is asking for feedback / review on Sandari. Alam nyo ba kung ano pros and cons? Bakit ayaw or gusto nyo yum as reception venue? Tia!

hunny

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2016, 09:39:31 am »
Mga sis, may ma recommend ba kayong photobooth supplier na Tagaytay or Batangas based para wala ng ootf.. Thanks!

Hi sis, we got Bubble Sky Photonooth for our wedding last Dec 30 in Sonya's Garden. Good quality.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close